corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you work with any one really sexy ?????

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you work with any one really sexy ?????
ed

User status: Offline
30th Apr 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hot.
p

30th Apr 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Got some bird who lives near me, she must be about 29, 30, 31 years old, something like that. Seriously sexy, great legs, great ass, nice long hair, nice face,nice good height, and incredibly big natural boobs, all in all a great proportioned body.

She came back from work today looking so incredibly hot, I nearly blew my load there and then

But I was thinking if I worked with her, and she came in to work looking like she does(boobs were on serious view today, very short skirt as well) I just wouldn't be able to concentrate on working I think I might want to bash one out every single break.

And what is really odd, I have lived near her for ages and I swear she must of gone for ages, even years with out a boyfriend, you never saw her with a fella or one going back to her house. She may have one now, but he isn't exactly an oil painting or anything.

So any one have a situation like this at work ?

What the fuck? why has no one asked for pics yet???

Not sure I could ever get pics to be honest. It would be so obvious
Daimo B

30th Apr 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post is a major letdown

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you work with any one really sexy ????? 22 database queries in 0.3763311 seconds