corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 197 clio to 200 - dont know what to do

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 197 clio to 200 - dont know what to do
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
27th May 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I can get it for either 14k .... or maybe get a deal with a spoiler being fitted on I think I might end up getting it....... its alot of car for 14k imo ..... only 2000 miles on the clock over a 6 month period by a local guy who just uses it at weekends - its got 2 and a hal years warante left too and I could get it quickly ..... and its run in
Dr Pepper

27th May 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the renault cup spoiler - didnt like the spoilers on the r27 but that 200 in blue looks like it needs something on the back

CLIO badge will be straight off the back as well

atz_49

27th May 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fact is the 200 is very similar to the 197. Yes ok it's got a new nose but fundamentally it's identical. Same interior, same engine, same power etc. It seems an upgrade for upgrades sake imho. I'd keep the 197, save yourself thousands and save towards something better for your next car rather than wasting time and money in the interim.
Jambo

27th May 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spoiler is homosexual IMO.

When i was speccing one up online it was racing blue. although it sounds boring, i like silver on these.
A2H GO

27th May 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Spoiler is homosexual IMO.

When i was speccing one up online it was racing blue. although it sounds boring, i like silver on these.

Nimbus is

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 197 clio to 200 - dont know what to do 22 database queries in 0.2963061 seconds