corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Messed up dreams
John

User status: Offline
10th Aug 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been having some dodgy dreams recently, can never remember them when I wake up though.

Worst bit is, every time I wake up at night, even when I was on holiday, whatever I'm looking at chair, pile of clothes etc, looks like a person, takes a couple of seconds to clear and shits me up every time.
ashleh

10th Aug 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made notes on a dream I had the other night cuz i was fed up of forgetting them...Sounds fucked up but I'll write my notes up lmao;

Dodgeball with baloons, mine popped.
13 year olds, health and safety
skateboard
house with old lady, pretend friend had died so i move in with her
dog under blanket pretending to be friend

, I made these at like 5 in the morning so was kinda still half asleep .

[Edited on 10-08-2010 by ashleh]
shaunmods
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a messed up one not long ago. I can only remember the end part of it as I was sort of half asleep. A zombie come into my room and started walking towards my bed. I couldn't move though. I tried to shout for help but I couldn't. It was like I'd lost my voice or something. Shit me up a treat! Woke up with my heart racing, sweating like a mofo
Wrighty_1988

10th Aug 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im surprised nobody hasnt mentioned when you fall or trip in a dream you wake up suddenly and it feels like you have just fell aswell. Also walking up the stairs in the dark and thinking there is an extra step scares the shit out of you.
Ingham
Banned

10th Aug 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream that I was taking a wizz the other night, turns out I really was taking a wizz, woke up in a puddle of my own piss.
Ben D

11th Aug 10 at 04:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
I had a dream that I was taking a wizz the other night, turns out I really was taking a wizz, woke up in a puddle of my own piss.

And your how old?
MarkSport

11th Aug 10 at 05:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone know a dream is ony meant to last 20 minutes and its a sign of light sleeping
dannymccann

11th Aug 10 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ive done that too, luckily it was when I was like 16 so I think Ive learnt from that mistake

Apparently, according to the missus, every night Im either shouting at the top of my voice or laughing uncontrollably and it wakes her up 2 or 3 times a night. I can never remember what Ive been dreaming about either, which is a shame
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
quote:

Ive done that too, luckily it was when I was like 16 so I think Ive learnt from that mistake

Apparently, according to the missus, every night Im either shouting at the top of my voice or laughing uncontrollably and it wakes her up 2 or 3 times a night. I can never remember what Ive been dreaming about either, which is a shame

she is tickling your balls = laughing
she is pinching your scrot = shouting
Ingham
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
quote:

And your how old?

20 but mentally 11 so I'll blame it on that.
Tbf I did need a piss before I went to bed really badly but couldn't be arsed shifting.
dan_m1les

11th Aug 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had it before when you wake up and it wake up with a jolt and it feels like you have just fallen off the bed or something.

If that makes sense? Always scares the life out of me!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently thats a reflex from when we use to sleep in trees thousands of years ago, its so if we felt ourselves falling we would grab a branch

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
dan_m1les

11th Aug 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really??
Jamie Walby

11th Aug 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Did anyone know a dream is ony meant to last 20 minutes and its a sign of light sleeping

Unless you are 3 layers down
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
really??

was on Qi lst night

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
sand-eel

11th Aug 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Does anybody else have the dream where they can jump really high, not like flying, but just massive slow motion jumps?

Yes many times.
I also have the can't fight, can't run thing.
Also when I want to pick something up, my hand just goes straight throw it.
I love dreams where I very rarely, actually realise it's a dream and can do what I want, once I wanted to kill someone and a 9mm handgun popped into my hand and I shot the fuck out of this random person, it actually felt good
Another thing that has happened once, is my dream kept switching on and off, so I would be awake for 1 second/ dreaming for 1 second/ awake for 1 second etc maybe on/off 20 times and I couldn't stop it, then got an EXTREMELY sore head from this, which dissapeared when I woke properly
MarkSport

12th Aug 10 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
I've had it before when you wake up and it wake up with a jolt and it feels like you have just fallen off the bed or something.

If that makes sense? Always scares the life out of me!

I've had that.Like a twitch and when you do it you wake up straight away...It's mad

Think how good doyles dreams would be.....It seems he's a dreamer when he's awake so god knows how cool they are when hes out cold
Robbo_Corsa

14th Aug 10 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream the other night, after watching Final Destination 2, where at the end she drives into the river in the van..
I had a dream that i was drowning and choking on the water, woke up to me spitting what seemed like a mouthful of water out.. Was really freaky aswell! I didn't sleep after that..
I also used to wake up with a jolt, after dreaming that i was falling.. Used to wake the misses up jumping!
dannymccann

14th Aug 10 at 05:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tonights dream, that for some reason has left me awake at 5:15 was about the sky-high parking charges in London

Ive no idea where it came from because I have never parked in London, so have no idea about the prices anyway, and why the fuck am I dreaming about it
Kano

14th Aug 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I've woke myself up eating/chewing in my dreams before wake up and you're lying there chewing nothing like a retard

My other half does this every night without fail. Its the most annoying thing I've ever heard. Keep meaning to record it so she can see how annoying it really is.
pow
Premium Member

14th Aug 10 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep dreaming about getting back with my ex, fucks me off cos I hate her
SnK

14th Aug 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah man this is like my favourite thread atm. I always get proper messed up dreams will try remember them and tell you guys.
However having read some of yours i do have that dream where i'm about to punch someone and i always miss them, and i've got like all the hot girls looking at me and i'm trying to impress them.. Weird.

Also done that one where i'm running in my old school team athletics 100m and i'm like 15m away from the finish line and it feels like i'm running through treacle and i just can't do it..
I also get the occasional dreams where i shag my ex's... never my current girlfriend though how messed up is that?
pow
Premium Member

14th Aug 10 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah in the 3 and a half years I was with my ex I never dreamt about shagging her, all of a sudden now I am
SnK

14th Aug 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Yeah in the 3 and a half years I was with my ex I never dreamt about shagging her, all of a sudden now I am

hahah! We my friend are an elite group..
Ex-pervs FTW!
Anty
Premium Member

14th Aug 10 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the past few years now, ive been getting the same dreams, I am driving my car , and all of a sudden im involved in a bad crash, then i wake up. !!

But the most recent one i had was, i was by some river/canal and ive out with some girl, then all of a sudden theres two killer whales that apear, and bite her in half, and one of the killer whales speaks to me.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams 23 database queries in 0.0146999 seconds