corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome !

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any donations welcome !
Rickavo

User status: Offline
18th Aug 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LET/wayne whoever you please just stop and think about what you are saying. What if they dont have many friends/family + the friends/family they have, have already splashed out to pay for the holiday and proberly spending money. Please just do not comment further as there is just no need for it.
Limecat
Banned

18th Aug 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
alot of people on here could probably get 16k, but then again there will be others who can't. Not everyone is as fortunate, 16k is a considerable amount of cash, if you don't have savings, can't get a loan or a re-mortgage. You're pretty fucked.

[Edited on 18-08-2010 by DannyB]

So their direct family can't either, or their friends, or all contribute? Sorry, I don't buy it.

My Cousin is an emo, Robbie Savaged haired knob who I haven't spoken to since he disrespectfully turned up at my Grandads funeral in a pair of fucking jeans but even if I was his only hope, I would pay £16k, he is family. It's not like he is a 'loved one' either, so letting someone stay out there under the circumstances is cruel, I wouldn't treat a Dog like that and I hate Dogs - I am a Cat person.
ssj_kakarot

18th Aug 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
alot of people on here could probably get 16k, but then again there will be others who can't. Not everyone is as fortunate, 16k is a considerable amount of cash, if you don't have savings, can't get a loan or a re-mortgage. You're pretty fucked.

[Edited on 18-08-2010 by DannyB]

So their direct family can't either, or their friends, or all contribute? Sorry, I don't buy it.

My Cousin is an emo, Robbie Savaged haired knob who I haven't spoken to since he disrespectfully turned up at my Grandads funeral in a pair of fucking jeans but even if I was his only hope, I would pay £16k, he is family. It's not like he is a 'loved one' either, so letting someone stay out there under the circumstances is cruel, I wouldn't treat a Dog like that and I hate Dogs - I am a Cat person.

you wouldn't though would you, you would just bang on at him for being poor, then ride off into the sun set in your metro?

you BRA
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 10 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe their family isnt in any position to help with that amount of cash though
C2RL R

18th Aug 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you're such a fucking saviour then chuck a few quid in for this fund raiser, or don't and then stfu. nobody wants to hear all the shit you come out with over and over.
Tommy L

18th Aug 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He won't as he doesn't 'buy it'.
CorsAsh

18th Aug 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess he has a point. EVerybody heads to the Canaries and fakes a fall, gets laid up on a ventilator and appeals for donations towards repatriation to make a few quid.

Much easier to go to Portugal and fake your daughter's kidnapping.

[Edited on 18-08-2010 by CorsAsh]
Limecat
Banned

18th Aug 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
He won't as he doesn't 'buy it'.

jamied

18th Aug 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Normally I'd let you get on with spouting nonsense LET, but seriously, give it a rest.

Fine, we understand. You don't want to donate. Go and waste some more money on trackday tyres that will never see a track if you're that affluent, but quit your bleating - it's getting on for Daimo B levels of irritation.

Limecat
Banned

18th Aug 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I guess he has a point. EVerybody heads to the Canaries and fakes a fall, gets laid up on a ventilator and appeals for donations towards repatriation to make a few quid.

Much easier to go to Portugal and fake your daughter's kidnapping.

[Edited on 18-08-2010 by CorsAsh]

Not at all.

No-one would fake that, especially as I haven't tried to claim that the poor girl has done so. As said, I feel sorry for her but at the end of the day she wasn't insured. Would you all chip in if someone binned a C20LET Corsa that's insured as a 1.0 as they only just finished it and didn't have time to sort insurance? No, you wouldn't, same situation in a way.

I honestly wish her a speedy and full recovery but lets be honest, she is getting treatment where she is. Not a good way to start married life but it is her families responsibility, not the Internets.
chloe16v

19th Aug 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you really are a cun't LET i have really hated you on this forum for some time but you really have gone lower than most would in this thread, go and crawl under a rock somewhere and rot!!

my family, that be my mum, nan, sister and brothr, none of them would be able to rase 1k never mind 16k, so why dont you just STFU and show some respect in here or go and troll another forum!

and to the OP i wish your sister a speedy return home and hope she gets better soon
Limecat
Banned

19th Aug 10 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're probably too busy spending benefits on your latest dodgy motor without viewing it or buying something with a strange log book TBH.

As said, a few times, I wish her well.

[Edited on 19-08-2010 by LETGSI16V]
chloe16v

19th Aug 10 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i spend my benefits on anything that i want that makes me and my children happy, not that its anything to do with you
Eck
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 01:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why you fork out the £15 for insurance. And not the free E111 insurance, as this thread proves. I'll donate something when I've got my card to hand.
MarkSport

19th Aug 10 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I wouldn't wish it on anyone but people don't just 'fall' from a balcony

YOU ARE SUCH AN INCONSIDERATE BASTARD!

My mate fell from a balcony on holiday a few years back due to their building regs over their and the wall being shit build.after leaning on it he fell 4 floors to his death

I really hope you get put in a situation where you need money or have something go bad in your life LET because then i can pose the same "i dont give a fuck because i dont know youl" attitude.

The way you have been on this forum is bang out of order

I would like to say I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire,but then again.....I WOULD and only for one reason

because you belong in the gutter along with the piss

C2RL R

19th Aug 10 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said
Aleex

19th Aug 10 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw this on gmtv this morning
baza31

19th Aug 10 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember when i climbed across three balconys in magaluf at the fiesta jungla when i was 19, i was on the top floor with a drop at least 40ft below , i was hammered, the things you do pissed. ill make a donation now
Limecat
Banned

19th Aug 10 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport

I really hope you get put in a situation where you need money or have something go bad in your life LET because then i can pose the same "i dont give a fuck because i dont know youl" attitude.

That's obviously the difference between us then Mark. As said, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, unfotunately there are some sick, warped people like yourself out there who would.

This wouldn't happen to me, I have a years policy that covers me (including winter sports) for just over £2 a month. That's for a year, not just 1 visit. Ok, no-one expects it to happen to them, it's the last thing I would expect going on holiday but insurance is there to cover accidents, no-one sets out intending to have them. It's something you pay for but ideally never have to use, that's the nature of it.

adiohead

19th Aug 10 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just saw you on GMTV
Sunz

19th Aug 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks to all the people who helped with the fundraising and also the people who are supportive, is a massive help and gives a lot of hope mainly to my mum that she will get her daughter home safely.

My mum worked 14 hours a day 5 days a week for over a year and between her and my sister they paided fully for the wedding so we don't have the £16,000 now, she has no family really, me, mum, uncle and that's it and in such short notice there is no way we would be able to come up with that sort of money, all my mums savings were spent on the wedding, I paid for the tickets and also gave them some spending money so they could have a good time, sisters boyfriend's dad died in june, think he was 45 years old so its been shock to them and they are still recovering and now this.

Sorry we cant all be perfect humans like you LETGSI16V.

But really thanks to all the supportive people, felt really bad to ask people for money as it's something I have never done in my life before.

Nismo

19th Aug 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope everything get sorted for you
ste_p23

19th Aug 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit harsh on LETGSI16V to be honest he is only voicing his opinions as we all do on the net

Hope she manages to get home allright though and make a full recovery
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus Christ, it's jumped up 10k since yesterday, brillaint, you should have 16k in no time.

One person donated 5k wow

[Edited on 19-08-2010 by DannyB]
Ben D

19th Aug 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jesus Christ, it's jumped up 10k since yesterday, brillaint, you should have 16k in no time.

Should have asked for more TBH

[Edited on 19-08-2010 by Ben D]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome ! 22 database queries in 0.5623550 seconds