corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How come blokes are controlled by there missus?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How come blokes are controlled by there missus?
Nath

User status: Offline
29th Aug 10 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm intrigued.
Liam

29th Aug 10 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a friend exactly like this, every time he gets a new gf he stops calling our group of mates, then when they finish, he says he was being a dick by not ringing us, and says he'll be different next time
oceansoul

29th Aug 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
im not... hence why im single..

wont be taken for a fucking mug.

This

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I wish it was like the olden days where women knew their place. Women these days expect to be in charge and have loads of rights.

Women want to be the same as men, but still think its wrong for a man to hit them. Wanna be equal, take it like a man!
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is that issue aswell, selective equal rights.

Selecting those equal rights that benefit them and disregarding those that dont
mwg

29th Aug 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Equal rights when it suits them does my head in. The problem is they get ideas in their heads above their stations and we have let it get too far now that there is no going back.

People I work with get married and have kids and you gradually see them being allowed to do less and less. Cant come mountain biking any more as the wife is scared they'll break something, cant come out for a drink after work cos its not fair on the wife that's been at home with the kids all day etc. etc.

Scary thing is all this will probably happen to me cant wait

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by mwg]
JonnyJ

29th Aug 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a few previous experiences of demanding gfs I am now more than happy to just stay single and have one night stands, although when/if i do meet someone I will be letting them know in no uncertain circumstances that saturday is my day, where i will go to football no matter what they think and then go for a drink with the lads and that i will not be spending every second we are apart texting/calling them.

I dont think I'll be getting a gf anytime soon

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by JonnyJ]
mwg

29th Aug 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need to make a stand, send them back to the dark ages
mwg

29th Aug 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
although when/if i do meet someone I will be letting them know in no uncertain circumstances that saturday is my day, where i will go to football no matter what they think and then go for a drink with the lads and that i will not be spending every second we are apart texting/calling them.

I have a mate that is no longer allowed to come to the football and when he did go to the football with me or if we went out on the piss she constantly texted and called him. Does my head in
JonnyJ

29th Aug 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonnyJ

29th Aug 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

29th Aug 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

29th Aug 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root

29th Aug 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
After a few previous experiences of demanding gfs I am now more than happy to just stay single and have one night stands, although when/if i do meet someone I will be letting them know in no uncertain circumstances that saturday is my day, where i will go to football no matter what they think and then go for a drink with the lads and that i will not be spending every second we are apart texting/calling them.

I dont think I'll be getting a gf anytime soon

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by JonnyJ]

not bothered about much but no woman is stopping me from using motorbikes
dannymccann

29th Aug 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Equal rights when it suits them does my head in. The problem is they get ideas in their heads above their stations and we have let it get too far now that there is no going back.

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by mwg]

I do agree with this and can see why in small organisations (self employed / partnerships etc) why they dont employ women - they get good at their job, when they arent chatting or doing their hair, then leave for a year and a half, paid, on maternity leave, then want flexitime etc etc etc

It just doesnt work. I wouldnt call myself sexist but from a business point its difficult to see the benefit.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work wise, women (most) are a fucking nightmare in any position of power.

I say most because there are probably some alright ones but most are not.

Far too many issues, to interested in trying to reign power over there internal staff then focussing on providing a good service, or business to customers..

They form cliques, and if you arent in it then say goodbye to working privelleges that people in the clique get.

Far to concerened about who is the latest to get pregnant, and the latest collection for the birthday of whoever is in there clique.

To get in the clique you have to kiss arse and give them total attention, which at the end of the day is what all females crave.

They are irrational, and try to clamp down on the smallest of things, eg. browsing the internet, rather then thinking a happy work force is a productive one, they would rather clamp down and be in total control on the minor technicalities and have a work force full of hate not really giving there all because they are unhappy with the management and constantly try to rebel.

To many issues stemming from home, come into work and use it as a method of flexing the power they are losing at home to the other half.

They have a real issue with men, wether they are doing there job well or not they will usually treat blokes with a bad attitude, like they are making up for decades of being skull fucked.

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by Steve]
dannymccann

29th Aug 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You see, I dont feel quite as strongly as you do on the issue Steve, because the woman who manages my office at work is shit hot at the job and knows everything about it. However, my missus' line manager is exactly as you say....
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure they exist, i have yet to find one personally though.

I suspect your one could be a lesbian which explains why she doesnt have these hormones

[Edited on 29-08-2010 by Steve]
dannymccann

29th Aug 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, the hormonal one IS a lesbian with a wife, we even went to her wedding, as we got on with them at the time. Then she was given the team leader job and became a stuck hormonal twat, which makes work life very hard for my other half
pow
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heart you Steve
ssj_kakarot

29th Aug 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm by any chance have you previously been in a relationship where you treated a lass like a god then she fucked you over lol, you seem rather angry about something.

And yes you will always get relationships like that, but in the same vein you get the other side of things men controlling women.

pow
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The above has happened to me
JonnyJ

29th Aug 10 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(most) Women are just complete mindfucks. Easier just to pull a slag in a club, fuck her and then never hear from her again. All the benefits of a girlfriend with none of the drawbacks
Adam C
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i watched her take a shit the other day, was not pleasing

I bet it bloody wasn't, why did you watch her?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was stood there, naked wanking, afterwards he done a steaming shit on her chest
Hammer

29th Aug 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who do you think you are Steve?

It sounds to me as if you have mother issues tbh, your relationships with women are based on that.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How come blokes are controlled by there missus? 23 database queries in 0.6419151 seconds