corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » someones going to get an expensive set of wheels

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author someones going to get an expensive set of wheels
johnboy-0178
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they vauxhall ?
Nath

3rd Oct 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnboy-0178
are they vauxhall ?

Yeah, made from Gold and only available on planet Mars And they were only 56p before Mark fucked it up for everyone
MarkSport

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Would piss me off if i'd been watching them for 7 days then someone advertises them all over the internet.

How would you like it if someone had advertised something cheap you wanted and advertised it poorly, then it pops up on here for everyone to see.

Sorry, I'll post them 7 days in advance now

You really are retard, what are you 25? And you can't understand why this would annoy people, no doubt you wanted them but can't afford them so thought i know i'll make sure no one gets them cheap and post them on CS

Hi rob

I'm 24, I can understand this but at the end of the day ebay is an auction to whcih the highest bidder gets them.I posted it because they were cheap and as you say very desirable wheels meaning i was pointing out someone could bid and win them.I can afford them but chose to save for a different set of wheels.Just because you have a grudge against me dont think you're big over the internet...your keyboard keys are wearing out
vaux.dan

r wey iv just been knocked off top bidder cheers mark.
MarkSport

3rd Oct 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
If I could be arsed to hunt ebay for the link I'd post it again just because people are being total spastics about this.

just put calibra bbs in the search then you can be as hated as me right now
BeetleGav

3rd Oct 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

. . . . so tempting to put the link up
johnboy-0178

3rd Oct 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeetleGav
. . . . so tempting to put the link up

u2u it me
Nath

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
If I could be arsed to hunt ebay for the link I'd post it again just because people are being total spastics about this.

just put calibra bbs in the search then you can be as hated as me right now

Na best not, somebody might call me a cunt
BeetleGav

honestly just search calibra bbs alloys. its the only one
MarkSport

3rd Oct 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John G

quote:
LINK REMOVED BECAUSE OF MOODY INTERNET WARRIORS

johnboy-0178

got em lol nice wheels thou
am4nf

3rd Oct 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see mark is a good guy he can understand, all others who are saying whats the problem are just being gay, you would be annoyed if the same happened to you
Rob B

3rd Oct 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Would piss me off if i'd been watching them for 7 days then someone advertises them all over the internet.

How would you like it if someone had advertised something cheap you wanted and advertised it poorly, then it pops up on here for everyone to see.

You really are retard, what are you 25? And you can't understand why this would annoy people, no doubt you wanted them but can't afford them so thought i know i'll make sure no one gets them cheap and post them on CS

Hi rob

I'm 24, I can understand this but at the end of the day ebay is an auction to whcih the highest bidder gets them.I posted it because they were cheap and as you say very desirable wheels meaning i was pointing out someone could bid and win them.I can afford them but chose to save for a different set of wheels.Just because you have a grudge against me dont think you're big over the internet...your keyboard keys are wearing out

A grudge against you? and big over the internet ? Who got there mates the few you have to ring me and threaten me because you couldn't do it yourself.

I couldn't give a shit what you do Mark, and i don't have a grudge against you your just a penis. My comment would be the same whoever posted this.

And thanks for pointing out Ebay is an auction where the winning bidder gets the item, i didn't know that

So, imagine you've wanted these wheels for ages, you've took the time to search ebay with different variations and you find these going cheap, you can afford them at present and if they rise 50% even then so. Then someone widens the market for them on a website where arguably they'll be the biggest target audience. You can no longer afford the wheels you want, would you be happy? No. Hope thats simple enough for you to understand.
Nath

I've got more important things to worry about than saving £20 on some alloys.
Rich H

God you grumpy bunch of cnuts! It happens on here pretty regularly, so why jump at Mark for it?! You think this is the only forum they may well be posted up on?!

I'm tempted to post the link up now too
BarnshaW

3rd Oct 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no not really, if i saw them and i was on a corsa forum i would post them on the forum for the reason other people on the forum might want them, how would he know any of you lot were watching them or bidding them, get over it
johnboy-0178

3rd Oct 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
quote:
Originally posted by Minty_Fresh
haha got to laugh..

all the way to the bank if your the seller

taylorboosh

3rd Oct 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
see mark is a good guy he can understand, all others who are saying whats the problem are just being gay, you would be annoyed if the same happened to you

lol they wouldnt of went cheap anyway as like 4 people on here were already watching them

still pisses me off though
connollygt30

3rd Oct 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hi rob

A grudge against you? and big over the internet ? Who got there mates the few you have to ring me and threaten me because you couldn't do it yourself.

I couldn't give a shit what you do Mark, and i don't have a grudge against you your just a penis. My comment would be the same whoever posted this.

And thanks for pointing out Ebay is an auction where the winning bidder gets the item, i didn't know that

So, imagine you've wanted these wheels for ages, you've took the time to search ebay with different variations and you find these going cheap, you can afford them at present and if they rise 50% even then so. Then someone widens the market for them on a website where arguably they'll be the biggest target audience. You can no longer afford the wheels you want, would you be happy? No. Hope thats simple enough for you to understand.

Talking of wheels Rob b...

These evo alloys are still here pakaged up for you to get collected you fucking wanker
Nath

3rd Oct 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

popcorn.gif

[Edited on 03-10-2010 by Nath]
BarnshaW

so really, no one on any site at anytime should ever put an ebay link up because someone else somewhere in the world might be watching them and they wont get it cheaper now, people really are retarded
MarkSport

quote:

Thats life!
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a link on the internet which people would have found anyway, there was 6 hours left so they would have gone up loads anyway, every cunt waits till the last 30 minutes before bidding properly so what does it matter?if you want them enough you'll pay what ever for them, you obviously have a limit on how much to go up to so if it goes past it just dont buy them, not exactly super special rare wheels are they.

[Edited on 03-10-2010 by DannyB]
John G

3rd Oct 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

multiple arguments now haha Angry sunday!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » someones going to get an expensive set of wheels 22 database queries in 0.2913890 seconds