corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So i was in a car crash today. In my old car :O

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So i was in a car crash today. In my old car :O
big eck

User status: Offline
25th Oct 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I was properly addicted to mcat (4mmc) for about 8 months. Turned myself into a bit of a junkie.
Coming off it was horrible. Really bad depression, all I wanted to do was sleep, couldn't even eat, and I lost about 3 stone.
I've not touched it in about 7 months now and I feel so much better. I never want to become that dependant again!

Offt

Maybe he should keep his negative comments about other people to himself from now on
chrisritch

25th Oct 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would think so
Baskey

25th Oct 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite like those wheels on the mk3, might get a set for my girlfriends gti. What are they called, I know there from a TT etc but what do I need to search for on eBay?
Fro

25th Oct 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old shape rs4 wheels iirc.
Fro

25th Oct 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RS4's on ebay.

alan-g-w

25th Oct 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm assuming the corsa was just a deposit and you've still to give him money for the golf...?

Kidding on mate but if that was a straight swap I want some of what he was smoking.
Fro

25th Oct 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
RS4's on ebay.

Oh and Genuines should only be 5 hole. if they are 10 hole multi fit they are reps.
Baskey

25th Oct 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Fro, quite cheap as well
Twitch

25th Oct 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basicly what happened was he wanted to show me how well he had improved the tracking which ironicly enough he did do a good job. but then he lost it turning the wheel left to right and hit a tree. I dont tend to wear a seat belt cause it makes me twitch more so i took a windscreen to the face at 40 and he bent the steering wheel etc holding it.
The latest damage report is the car is twisted the pedals are bent. gear box pushed back engine is cracked. i cracked teh windscreen and took off the rear view mirror. from chassie leg is bent to fuck etc. Was a good crash i supose. ( and befor you all get on your high horse about seat belts, i know why they are there etc its my choice not to wear one i was just lucky to come out on top .
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Oct 10 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it your choice not to wear one though? Don't you need to have a doctors certificate saying you have a medical reason for not wearing one?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So i was in a car crash today. In my old car :O 22 database queries in 0.1891530 seconds