corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean up Corsa Sport?
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 10 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
I bet if this thread was created by an elite premium member with over 26 years of CS experience the views and comments would be a lot more positive, imo.

Nail...Head!!
nathy_87

26th Oct 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean Ian/Tim?
sc0ott

26th Oct 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB, im not saying everybody but there are a lot of members who know each other / have had gay sex with socks etc so if a load of people know each other then they will more than likely say friendly things over personal attacks.

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by sc0ott]
MarkSport

26th Oct 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
quote:
I bet if this thread was created by an elite premium member with over 26 years of CS experience the views and comments would be a lot more positive, imo.

Nail...Head!!

+2
Gary
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by glb
quote:

Nail...Head!!

+2

Your 2 people?
sc0ott

26th Oct 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're joking.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're*

sc0ott

26th Oct 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have a parrot
nathy_87

....and this is where it goes all down hill and Mods lock it.
_Allan_

quote:
Originally posted by glb
CS is the least strict forum i am on. Which in some ways is good. But people on here can be very

Alan-g gave a decent answer. _Allen_ on the other hand is clearly been a bellend. posting in French? I mean come on grow up ffs!

Want the dummy back?

Your right though I should grow up. I shall endeavour to kerb my ways and post about profit making on imaginary cars. Sorry
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, either calm this tom foolery down or the fonz will be in here to give you all a telling off.
Gary
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by glb
CS is the least strict forum i am on. Which in some ways is good. But people on here can be very

Alan-g gave a decent answer. _Allen_ on the other hand is clearly been a bellend. posting in French? I mean come on grow up ffs!

Want the dummy back?

Your right though I should grow up. I shall endeavour to kerb my ways and post about profit making on imaginary cars. Sorry

Hardly threw the dummy out to be fair. Was just merely expressing my opinion.
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off day.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
nathy_87

26th Oct 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Off day.

Been waiting for that.
flybikeslee

26th Oct 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blah blah blah
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AW06
quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
There are more and more disputes arising as people don't use the rules, or their common sense.

I have dealt with 4 buyers in the last 3 months (when I was selling items) - not one of them asked me for a phone number, or an address. All they wanted was my paypal email address.

Then they wonder why problems occur. The main problems come from a lack of communication in sales. If they had more contact details, they'd be fine!

I hasten to add that there were no problems with any of the sales I made, as I'm a decent seller and not out to scam anybody, but if I had been, they'd all made it oh so easy for me to have Ł500 off them.

I disagree with some of this, I havnt bought off many people on here (Usually when i do i collect anyway), but providing ive seen them about on the forum a bit i havnt bothered asking for address/number etc, most decent people wont be as well known as the scammer who has come on to rip somebody off.

Il admit though, the people ive sold to, id prob say 9/10 of them dont ask for address/number, but i usually give them my number anyway and now a few people on here know me fairly well anyway.

But that is never going to change i dont think.

I've had a few problems with sellers, most of whom were long standing members of CS - I still asked for contact details, and in two cases, I'm glad I did - it let me contact the person after they attempted to do a runner and disappear off the site.

Dave A, anyone?
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
quote:
Off day.
Been waiting for that.
I was quite surprised nobody else had said it first

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
dangermouse2503

26th Oct 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Just another moan tbh Mark, we will get them all the time and whatever he says will be put behind us by tonight/tomorrow, because the site is fine how it's being manned.

So stop effin moaning and get on with it.

Edit: see he is Offline now everyone's replied with what he didn't want to hear. Fool.

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]

This is the immature, judgemental attitude that puts people off

I am at work and keep logging on when I am on breaks or have a quiet minute, call it a perk of the job

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by dangermouse2503]
Scotty C

26th Oct 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me started on Dave A and his pissing BMC CDA airfilters Tom What a complete tool he was.

I await Ians input on this thread
dangermouse2503

26th Oct 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I was thinking exactly the same.

Straight away the problem that has arisen from this post is the moderators have got a bit shirty when I clearly stated at the top that this it wasnt my intention to get anybody's back up, just merely ways to improve the site and people to give CONSTRUCTIVE views on whether it is fine or if others have similar or other issues.

Other sites manage to keep scammers at bay and completely eradicate text talk and suggestions are met with enthusiasm, not sarcasm and hostility

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by dangermouse2503]
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the only 'moderator' that replied I gave you answers to your questions, in a normal manner.

Other sites have not got rid of scammers all together most of the scammers on here have been on other sites too, we often get told about them from other sites.

Text talk does get dealt with, just not in a manner where it's either type like we want or you'll get banned, what is the point in that?

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by DannyB]
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C
I await one of Ian's massive epic posts to totally own the thread

quote:
Originally posted by dangermouse2503
Other sites manage to keep scammers at bay and completely eradicate text talk and suggestions are met with enthusiasm, not sarcasm and hostility
This may be true, but are they as large as this one?

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Gary
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C
I await one of Ian's massive epic posts to totally own the thread

quote:
Originally posted by dangermouse2503
This may be true, but are they as large as this one?

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/forum.php

10,000 less members but still a busy forum. Text talk isnt allowed etc.

Very helpfull forum (managed to get a grands worth of gear back that was stolen because of them)

No need to ban people forn txt talk but if thier entire post is hardly readable then it'll just get deleted normally.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deleting it will piss the thread maker off, telling them in the thread or via U2U is a much better idea.
AlexW

26th Oct 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ban everybody, no issues then.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport? 23 database queries in 0.0149000 seconds