corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ctr thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ctr thread
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
14th Dec 10 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess ive done the right thing having the paintwork done. I shal advertise on ph for 4500 and see where i end up
mattk

14th Dec 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew never used to be like this when he knocked about with us at cruises

seems to have turned into a right nut job
Conway563

14th Dec 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe he's lost all communications whilst in Iceland
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He may have a valid excuse yet.... Doubt it

I really wanted him to buy it then me make a thread with a pic of us and him buying the ctr...
mattk

14th Dec 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt entertain anyone buying a car with out seeing it and over u2u anyway, let alone from a prolific buller like andrew lol

id have sent him an address and told him to come and look at it in reply to his first interest
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its a long way to come if we didnt agree a price. I have done similar deals swapping cars ect in the past. Not hard if both parties are honest
Colin

14th Dec 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jizzanho San Marino's cousin tbh.........he's just slipped the radar until now!!
Jake

14th Dec 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knew he didnt have a full deck when he just finished polishing his car at pvs2007 as everyone was packing up

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by jake]
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's shit you've made a thread about a sale between the 2 of you just so people can have a laugh at his expense.

edit : I hope he tells you to keep your CTR now.

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by DannyB]
Nath

14th Dec 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'full deck'
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I think it's shit you've made a thread about a sale between the 2 of you just so people can have a laugh at his expense.

At what point in this thread or any other have you seen any derogitory comments from me about andrew... It was mentioned in another thread and i was askes to make a thread. I thought this prudent so not to spam the c1 thread... Never the less tging what you want, i have done nothing wrong
CORSA NUT

14th Dec 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dealings with Andrew

Oh and Hammer
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would you need to make a thread to get other peoples views? speak to Andrew, you also should have made sure you got full contact details before agreeing on a sale. It's common sense, it also has fuck all to do with anyone else, I know for a fact you made this thread with the intention of getting snide remarks about him.

What do we need to discuss, really?

I'm in the middle of maybe swapping my car, shall I make a thread and ask for peoples opinions on what I should do because the other member hasnt replied yet?
John

14th Dec 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew is a fruit cake though Danny, how many cars is that he's definitely picking up now?
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even so, you would be pised off if someone made a thread because you hadnt replied, he may be busy, as said christmas isnt a good time for him, didnt his dad die last christmas or the year before?
John

14th Dec 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be fair enough if it was a one off, he's not been busy every single time he was suposed to pick a car up/go to Iceland.
Ash_EP3

14th Dec 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come you are selling mate?
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hold on a minute....

Me and andrew discussed the sale, he agreed to buy the car and knew the situation regarding the paint. He couldve quite easily text me or u2ud me, letting me know its a bad time ect.... Even still he didnt pay the deposit he said he would...

You also dont kbow anything for a fact, you dont know me and have never met me, i would rather andrew had bought the car so i dont have to advertise it..

Like i have maintaned he may have a good reason in which case the car will still be available if he wants to pay the extra costs for painting..

Its not like i havent tried getting his number ect and even u2ud ian with no reply...
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ash im selling because i dont need a car. done about q1t5p0 miles since sept :v( just not worth having cash tied up
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also been busy all weekend? To busy to let me know hes not collecting the car...

A member well known for taljing shit ect may have messes me about for a week but you expect me not to make a thread? Get a grip mate
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a grip yeah this needed a thread didnt it, lots has been resolved hasnt it the only thing that might have come from this thread is Andrew getting slated more. I hope he tells you to shove it up your arse.
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He can tell me that if he wants, its doesnt look like he was going to buy it anyway. He was getting the better end of the deal too.

Well the thread has shown me why he has such a reputation so has been usefull to me.

I also hope it takes you an age to sell that piece of shit 106 too...
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
I also hope it takes you an age to sell that piece of shit 106 too...

is that the best insult you can come up with?

try harder

aww looks like I've touched a nerve there for you to get all defensive, cute.

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by DannyB]
Nath

14th Dec 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*popcorn.gif*
_Allan_

14th Dec 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this thread.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ctr thread 22 database queries in 0.0137529 seconds