corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Area 51

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Area 51
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
17th Jan 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie you have such a good mind set I think me and you would really get on
neil h

17th Jan 11 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think more people need to differentiate between Aliens and UFOs, 'cus UFOs encompasses so much more than just flying saucers.
Jambo

17th Jan 11 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
Think more people need to differentiate between Aliens and UFOs, 'cus UFOs encompasses so much more than just flying saucers.

+1
CORSA NUT

17th Jan 11 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by neil h

+1

+2
sc0ott

17th Jan 11 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What gets me is these so called aliens that you see in pictures dont look like they are able to create their so called flying saucers, and or whatever machinery and materials that is used to make these flying saucers.
And if their technology is by far more advantced than ours who is creating all this technology.

I know people say its all fake etc but if they did look like the every day 'grey' then there is no way they are building flying machines. Maybe they have the mind control powers etc but no way do they stick on a set of overalls, workboots and a hardhat

[Edited on 17-01-2011 by sc0ott]
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aliens exist imo.

The possibility that we are the only living things in what we know as an infinate universe is a bit slim!

First contact will be us finding low levels of life forms on mars etc
sc0ott

17th Jan 11 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which they probably have already. Millions of pounds worth of equipment and space shuttles yet no mention of any life on mars or the moon is bullshit imo.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'd tell us i reckon. No need to keep it secret
John

17th Jan 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or, maybe it's not common enough that they've found it on 2 balls of rock that we can easily get to.

Although I believe there is life somewhere else, it's underestimating how much of a miracle us being here discussing this is if you think they are hiding life on the moon

Private space flight isn't far away, what will the nutcases have to say when normal people can go up and not find little green men walking about the moon?
Ojc

17th Jan 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you for real? It would destroy religion in a day
AuroraSport

17th Jan 11 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Professional wrestler Rob Van Dam claims to have accidentally stumbled upon the area while driving to an arena. During one hour's time, he went into the time tunnel and claimed to have met Nikola Tesla, who told him that he was "...going to return in 2007 to end it all".

On the Montauk page.
Ojc

17th Jan 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aliens live upon a different plain of existance to us, be it at a faster pace of time we can't see or in a universe different to our own, simply believing that little green men live on Uranus is stupid
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

We live in hope
Ojc

17th Jan 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AuroraSport
quote:

Professional wrestler Rob Van Dam claims to have accidentally stumbled upon the area while driving to an arena. During one hour's time, he went into the time tunnel and claimed to have met Nikola Tesla, who told him that he was "...going to return in 2007 to end it all".

On the Montauk page.

No more crazy than those religious nutcases claiming Mary was a virgin and someone called Jesus was reincarnated
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Aliens live upon a different plain of existance to us, be it at a faster pace of time we can't see or in a universe different to our own, simply believing that little green men live on Uranus is stupid

Every star you can see (thats not burnt out obv) could have a planet with the same conditions of ours there. More chance of that than aliens living in a 'different plain of existance'
John

17th Jan 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by AuroraSport
quote:

On the Montauk page.

No more crazy than those religious nutcases claiming Mary was a virgin and someone called Jesus was reincarnated

The people who don't understand that the bible isn't supposed to be a true story are morons.
N3CRO

17th Jan 11 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Which camp are you in? Me? Number 1
I'm a bit believer in ancient vistors to this planet which is very well documented. I refuse to believe we are alone and that we havn't had some 'Help' along the way.

What he said, I'd say I'm more of a 'bit of a believer' though. Always been very interested in this kinda thing.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
The people who don't understand that the bible isn't supposed to be a true story are morons.

It has been believd to be a true story for centuries!

It has just been modifed so many times back when it was told verbally that it is no longer what was originally written

I'm with OJC.
John

17th Jan 11 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, I didn't want to say but if you are happy to admit it then fair enough.
N3CRO

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

We live in hope

Fingers crossed
sc0ott

I think we should all arrange for a big secret gathering at the gates of area 51 and just gate crash the place. Tell everyone on facebook, twitter, etc. We will need thousands yet this must be kept a secret from any authority
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Tell everyone on facebook, twitter, etc.

this must be kept a secret from any authority

I'm not going to say a word!
JonnyJ

17th Jan 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Or, maybe it's not common enough that they've found it on 2 balls of rock that we can easily get to.

Although I believe there is life somewhere else, it's underestimating how much of a miracle us being here discussing this is if you think they are hiding life on the moon

Private space flight isn't far away, what will the nutcases have to say when normal people can go up and not find little green men walking about the moon?

John knows the score.

We shall discuss space in April. Bring your Steven Hawkings book.
AuroraSport

17th Jan 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get me wrong i like reading about this stuff. Just found that bit funny. Personally im a believer that alien life will be found preserved in microscopic dust on a planet somewhere. Hopefully in my lifetime.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well, I didn't want to say but if you are happy to admit it then fair enough.

haha.

And this miracle that were here thing.

Dont you find it kinda funny that we have all this stuff here (the elements) that can be minipulated to benifit us, yet still come with side effects.

Oilollution

Chemicals to make plants grow:all that mutant stuff.

Kinda does make you think that this whole thing is a test by a great unknown. (not how the bible makes out though)

We could be a childs GCSE science project somewhere for all we know!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Area 51 22 database queries in 0.0172260 seconds