corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat moaning c*nt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fat moaning c*nt
N3CRO

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
do you think he can afford to move if he found a job 330 miles away?

i notice its the ones that have the jobs that say 'youre not looking hard enough' etc. its easier said than done.

It always is. Some ppls have no idea what its like being out of work for long periods of time.
Ronson

20th Jan 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to get £350 per week I'd be fucking ecstatic with that.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if anyone wants to offer me a job feel free to if you think im just another person who bums off of the goverment.
Ben G

20th Jan 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking pisses me off.

that basically means i'm getting paid 150 quid a week to work full time
Ronson

20th Jan 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
Well if anyone wants to offer me a job feel free to if you think im just another person who bums off of the goverment.

You not tried any of this "Work from home" stuff?
Dom

20th Jan 11 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I think someone's been injecting the Daily Mail intravenously lately...

Clearly. There's a handful of people here being cunts for the sake of it.....
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone would like to kick off Jambo said he would ask Ian to be moderator again and he would gladly oversee it.
Tom G

20th Jan 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf yes he is a massive guy but the money doesnt go to him? It goes to paying his carers etc? If someone did something that made his bed bound, be it from serious injury etc (e.g. Car Accident -speeding). and needed round the clocck care etc would you be grudge him?
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by ed
I think someone's been injecting the Daily Mail intravenously lately...

Clearly. There's a handful of people here being cunts for the sake of it.....

Not really. I doubt people like ed have first hand knowledge of the benefits system. He just uses the generic daily mail comment that people who think they're clever use. It's only harsh because it's twitch. If it was chloe it'd be different I'm sure.

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by loafofbrett]
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He needs carers because he's ate too much, if he had Spina bifida then I wouldn't mind at all.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:
Originally posted by Twitch

You not tried any of this "Work from home" stuff?

I've not no. but i dont know anything about it. If you can link me some info etc i'll be happy to take a look seen a few things online etc but always worried about getting conned cause i cant really afford to hit any debt now >.<
Tom G

20th Jan 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
He needs carers because he's ate too much, if he had Spina bifida then I wouldn't mind at all.

Like i said its his own fault as is serious accidents that leave people crippled in hospital etc that need around the clock care! costing much more that him! Or what about prisoners? They cost a fooking bomb, especially the ones that claim mental illness. So before you go on our tax paying money etc maybe you should be aware that there is worse cases, but just not highlighted by the press.
Dom

20th Jan 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
It's only harsh because it's twitch. If it was chloe it'd be different I'm sure.

Different situation entirely.
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
It's only harsh because it's twitch. If it was chloe it'd be different I'm sure.

Different situation entirely.

Not entirely. Are you going to have any valid input or just random one liners like this?
will_ainsworth

20th Jan 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vrsturbo you sound like a complete jeb end, of all the people i really think you should start accusing the 'real' job dodgers and dole scum, at least twitch is doing something about it, and tbh during this current climate for someone without qualifications and especially with a disability such as torrettes, he hasn't got much of a chance to find a decent job. No doubt the jobcenter are pushing him to do a course instead, the government are welcoming people to go back to education so it seems. With the amount of unemployed out there all stuck in the same boat, without qualifications, atleast he is doing something about it where many wont. you really dont have a clue, also well done with your fantastic job working a role in microsoft, i heard thats what alot of people do when they realise they have no talent.
FAZ
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piece of shit cunt wanking worse than a student moronic prat
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_ainsworth
vrsturbo you sound like a complete jeb end, of all the people i really think you should start accusing the 'real' job dodgers and dole scum, at least twitch is doing something about it, and tbh during this current climate for someone without qualifications and especially with a disability such as torrettes, he hasn't got much of a chance to find a decent job. No doubt the jobcenter are pushing him to do a course instead, the government are welcoming people to go back to education so it seems. With the amount of unemployed out there all stuck in the same boat, without qualifications, atleast he is doing something about it where many wont. you really dont have a clue, also well done with your fantastic job working a role in microsoft, i heard thats what alot of people do when they realise they have no talent.

You had a decent argument until you felt the need to mock his job

What has he done really? Said that twitch shouldn't get JSA because he's in college? Not so harsh tbh. I would've stayed in education all my life if someone else was paying my way.
will_ainsworth

20th Jan 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You had a decent argument until you felt the need to mock his job

What has he done really? Said that twitch shouldn't get JSA because he's in college? Not so harsh tbh. I would've stayed in education all my life if someone else was paying my way.

well if i didnt add the end, i wouldnt be able to do what he is in foresight doing. mocking another person. I have a huge amount of respect for someone trying to better their career, i went from no job, to a job earning 28 grand a year at the age of 19 to nothing again, only to persue something i would love to do. now i am going back into education. we dont know his background and what reasons he is now stuck in the situation he is in, but he is on his own trying to get out of it, and for that i think hes done very well. vrs just makes it sound like it is all so easy. obviously he has lived a very sheltered life by the sounds of it. the remark i made was simply to push him off his little pedastool he is firmly grounded on. He makes his job sound amazing. it sounds average, that is all. All he has show himself to be is narrow minded and a jeb end
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, that's fair enough. I'm in no way mocking twitch's situation. It must be unbelievably hard living with tourettes, and yes fair play for being at college, etc. like you've said, Will. It was just the JSA whilst at college thing, that's all.
grubz172

20th Jan 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no job atm but refuse to sign on. hard times

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by grubz172]
will_ainsworth

20th Jan 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by grubz172

is there a reason you are better than some of the people signed on at the moment? At the end of the day this service is their for all tax payers when they are down on luck and out of employment. I know people that were in a decent job, and very successful that have had resort in signing on... narrow minded people give it a bad name. pretty much what they do throughout this country towards alot of thing. partly what makes me not want to live in the uk anymore. This country is slowly going down the pan. shame really. once we were a power to look up at, now well look outside your windows and read the papers
sc0ott

20th Jan 11 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
do you think he can afford to move if he found a job 330 miles away?

i notice its the ones that have the jobs that say 'youre not looking hard enough' etc. its easier said than done.

if he didnt have tourettes he probably could find a job much easier. plenty call centres out there but do you think they will take him on with what he has? probably not.

He should look after his money then. Does he need a car prob not as there is public transport.

Its a good thing to have a car when a new job comes up. Public transport is more expensive than you think and the prices increase all the time.

But if i was jobless and had a car i would start doing deliveries for takeaways etc.
grubz172

20th Jan 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

is there a reason you are better than some of the people signed on at the moment? At the end of the day this service is their for all tax payers when they are down on luck and out of employment. I know people that were in a decent job, and very successful that have had resort in signing on... narrow minded people give it a bad name. pretty much what they do throughout this country towards alot of thing. partly what makes me not want to live in the uk anymore. This country is slowly going down the pan. shame really. once we were a power to look up at, now well look outside your windows and read the papers

i signed on a year or so back when i left a job back then and they put you on daft courses which all you do is sit writing your name all day like your in school, that dont help get a job so this time a refuse to do it. ebay is the one if you dont have a job aslong as you have something good to sell. But yeah i agree this countrys fucked letting all none british specimins in taking jobs because they do it for less and taking houses etc.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

i signed on a year or so back when i left a job back then and they put you on daft courses which all you do is sit writing your name all day like your in school, that dont help get a job so this time a refuse to do it. ebay is the one if you dont have a job aslong as you have something good to sell. But yeah i agree this countrys fucked letting all none british specimins in taking jobs because they do it for less and taking houses etc.

you need money to make money and at my job center i have them coarses and they help you with your C.V. ring around at places about jobs and sort out travel to interviews etc if you get any. your job center must be pish lol. i get phone calls from mine surgestting me random jobs they have found etc
JaffaTB

20th Jan 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not only the fact he was getting 700 wuid a week people are mad at, its his whole attitide about everything, if you watched the program you would know what i mean, he was blaming the system for making him so fat, when he saw the bit about him in the paper he said something like "well if they had let me have the operation 2 years ago i wouldnt have got so fat" fuck off you fat bastard nobody made you eat so much but you, YOU are to blame so why should everybody else sort your problem out? he should have his benefits stopped and put him on JSA and should still have to sign on, then when he doesn't show cos he can't get out of bed they should be stopped, then hopefully he'd die a slow lonely death sat in his own shite

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat moaning c*nt 22 database queries in 0.0158510 seconds