corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Next chapter of the Lennon saga

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Next chapter of the Lennon saga
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to go for an ale with you Jamie and discuss football.
Edd

14th May 11 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
All this Rangers V Celtic patter is boring. You both end up sounding as pathetic as each other.

Now I am not saying that to be an arse, I am saying it because I love you all and I want you to all get along. Kisses.

i've avoided the football chat on here for ages because it just gets ruined by us but i wont let him just post utter tripe about my club
Cavey

14th May 11 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf they generally keep it to their own threads, it's obvious a post about Lennon is going to descend into this, it's when they mention it in the proper football thread that gets a bit tedious
cavmad

14th May 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a thought like but if 'no Celtic supporters want to be Irish' how come there are so many Tricolour flags around the ground and indeed in some of the pubs, clubs and house windows in Glasgow? Whatever you may say or think about Rangers fans displaying Union flags at least their team plays in Britain. Just like Celtic do.
Yes, there does seem to be N.Irish flags at Rangers games too but there are more Tricolours at Celtic and you have to remember all that anti-poppy day shit they were displaying.
JonnyJ

14th May 11 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont even try to portray one club as "better" than the other cav. Its tit for tat and pretty pathetic in all seriousness
Hammer

14th May 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is where I get seriously pissed off.

To suggest that we are 'as bad as each other' is the reason sectarianism is swept under the carpet and never dealt with. If you think what is happening to Lennon has been replicated by the other side you would be wrong.

There are idiots on both side with differing agendas, yes. However, there has never been a focussed campaign on any Rangers staff member due to what he stands for.

The only reason every thread descends into a farce is because we're on an internet forum, if Edd were standing in front of me he wouldn't have the ability to copy/paste his views off a Rangers forum the day after I've posted and then he would have no comeback.

If Walter Smith had been sent bullets in the post I would call it disgusting, as it would be. Unfortunately Edd is a bigot and as such doesn't have the moral fibre to condemn the attacks and in fact makes a joke out of them.
Hammer

14th May 11 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
Just a thought like but if 'no Celtic supporters want to be Irish' how come there are so many Tricolour flags around the ground and indeed in some of the pubs, clubs and house windows in Glasgow? Whatever you may say or think about Rangers fans displaying Union flags at least their team plays in Britain. Just like Celtic do.
Yes, there does seem to be N.Irish flags at Rangers games too but there are more Tricolours at Celtic and you have to remember all that anti-poppy day shit they were displaying.

I'm not even going to get dragged into a debate with a half wit.

I will say, however, we were founded by an Irishman to feed Irishmen. It is our roots, we celebrate them and we are chastised for it. If you think it is wrong to celebrate why you were incepted fair enough but you would be in the significant minority.
Jamie Walby

14th May 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I'd love to go for an ale with you Jamie and discuss football.

I like ale.
Edd

14th May 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
This is where I get seriously pissed off.

To suggest that we are 'as bad as each other' is the reason sectarianism is swept under the carpet and never dealt with. If you think what is happening to Lennon has been replicated by the other side you would be wrong.

There are idiots on both side with differing agendas, yes. However, there has never been a focussed campaign on any Rangers staff member due to what he stands for.

The only reason every thread descends into a farce is because we're on an internet forum, if Edd were standing in front of me he wouldn't have the ability to copy/paste his views off a Rangers forum the day after I've posted and then he would have no comeback.

If Walter Smith had been sent bullets in the post I would call it disgusting, as it would be. Unfortunately Edd is a bigot and as such doesn't have the moral fibre to condemn the attacks and in fact makes a joke out of them.

i have a life away from a car forum so when i post later its because i was doing something away from a computer? is that too hard for your tiny brain to comprehend?

i've edited out the last bit as i dont want banned

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Edd]
Edd

14th May 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apologies to everyone else who is fed up with this shit, in future im not going to reply to anything this wee wanker has to say.
John

14th May 11 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mind the days you could only use the internet at work Edd
Edd

14th May 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John really woldnt bother trying to be funny you shitebag, i've been nothing but decent to you for a good while so dont try and act like a wido
John

14th May 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Banter.
Edd

14th May 11 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Banter.

apologies then if thats the case, but lately there's been no banter just insults. Hard to tell the difference.
Hammer

14th May 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speccy prick.
Callum

14th May 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont believe he should be getting bullets etc through the door or being hit by the hearts fan BUT he doesn't help himself winding up Rangers fans and making smart comments, winding up the opposition players , alot of celtic fans I know agree with me, he needs to clear his act up to , Walter Smith is a key example I dont think hes been in trouble since hes been back at rangers, just my opinion though
Hammer

14th May 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the same Walter Smith that has previously decked Ally McCoist and Ian Durrant in public, 2 of his own players? Dignified my fucking arse.

At least Lennon is what he is, a passionate winner inside and out.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Is this the same Walter Smith that has previously decked Ally McCoist and Ian Durrant in public, 2 of his own players? Dignified my fucking arse.

At least Lennon is what he is, a passionate winner inside and out.

spits his dummy out when he doesnt win though

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by IvIarkgraham]
John

14th May 11 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to see it in here if Rangers lost tomorrow.
Chrissy
Premium Member

15th May 11 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not at all confident.. I can see it ending up a 0-0 draw..

>>>> Chris <<<<

chrisritch

15th May 11 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Internet.
Ojc

15th May 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well, another 1 up for the Union.

RANGERS FOREVER
Callum

15th May 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

15th May 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Oh well, another 1 up for the Union.

RANGERS FOREVER

Man Utd are also part of the Union. You must be delighted.
alan-g-w

15th May 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact is that Lennon, who is a figure head for Celtic FC should not be allowed to say the things he says and act the way he does. Even the other night when that idiot ran out and tried to attack him - instead of realising the backlash that would come from something like this and just putting as much distance between him and this attacker, he actually needed to be physically restrained by Thompson I think, shouting in the guy's face while he's on the ground.

You'll be thinking 'well what would you do in that situation?'. Me and you, the average joes on the street, would probably do something just like what your manager did. But even when he's on both the front and back pages of every major tabloid, he cannot even control himself enough to just put his head down and let people deal with it - what was he expecting to do, hit the guy back?

Like it or not, Neil Lennon is and acts like a complete and utter diddy. I will condemn the acts of terrorism with people sending bullets through the post, since apparently I'm going to be accused of supporting them by not mentioning it. But I wonder if your great leader, in the real world, would be so quick to condemn acts of the same magnitude if he's kicking about singing pro-IRA stuff?

If Russ was in here he'd be banging on about karma by now, quite rightly

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Next chapter of the Lennon saga 24 database queries in 0.0161328 seconds