corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hand tattoo

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hand tattoo
sc0ott

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of hand and scar?
chloe16v

22nd May 11 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant really see it on the pic but i have outlined where it is

williamz

22nd May 11 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would prefer stay with the scar tbh nobody will notice it but a tattoo they will. Make it look like your hiding something
sc0ott

22nd May 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your scar looks like those pictures you see inside caves. Bottom left bit looks like a dog running with its tail up and the right bit looks like something lying down.
chloe16v

22nd May 11 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Your scar looks like those pictures you see inside caves. Bottom left bit looks like a dog running with its tail up and the right bit looks like something lying down.

this is what it should look like and looks like in the flesh
well not black obviously, but it gives you an idea of why i want it covered

LeeM

22nd May 11 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id rather have a scar on my hand than a tattoo, no one would notice or mention a scar but hand tattos (unfortunately) will give people the idea that youre a chav.
chloe16v

22nd May 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
id rather have a scar on my hand than a tattoo, no one would notice or mention a scar but hand tattos (unfortunately) will give people the idea that youre a chav.

and a nasty scar with peoples initials wont it is very obvious to me and if i have my hand on show in front of people then it is very obvious to them too, i have it and am sick of it being there now, i have put up with it for 11 years and i am not willing to put up with it any more, if it was just a normal scar like a burn or something then it wouldnt bother me, it is the fact of what it is that i hate
LeeM

22nd May 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough, i just didnt think it looked that noticeable in the first pic. i wasnt having a dig either, ive got a few ideas for tattoos that i wont get due to worrying about them being socially unacceptable
chloe16v

22nd May 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
fair enough, i just didnt think it looked that noticeable in the first pic. i wasnt having a dig either, ive got a few ideas for tattoos that i wont get due to worrying about them being socially unacceptable

it doesnt show up very well in the pics as its silver and pics are taken with phone that wont focus on the scar very well, it is alot more noticeable in person
micra_pete
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
would you like to explain how my children would get to and from school if i was at work, baring in mind that my youngest daughter doent start school until 12.30, also baring in mind that my partner works nights MOST of the time, their is also weeks where he has to work days!

Me and my partner have worked full time since before our son was in pre-school and sacrificed much to do so.

Everyones situation is different though and too much judgement shouldn't be passed from people who haven't dealt with the daily stresses of family life.
micra_pete
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe, i would reconsider a tattoo on your hand, imo. I would judge on such and I have tattoos.

Could you re-scarify (as bad as that may sound) to something noticeable but not clear? if you get what I mean.

[Edited on 22-05-2011 by micra_pete]
mart08uk

22nd May 11 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't you try scar removal treatment?
Generation

22nd May 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is about a scar. I don't give a fuck about your personal life. It has nothing to do with me.

I would kep the scar, however, I can see why would both you. Have you not tried products like "bio oil" thats supposed to slowly reduce scars?
adiohead

22nd May 11 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inb4 Chloe gets then wrong end of the stick and calls me a cunt for taking the piss out of the kind of behaviour in this thread from certain individuals
Jules S
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you're going to cover up an almost impercievable scar with a tattoo?

More fool you if you do.

A dab of foundation would cover that no problem
Matty SRi

23rd May 11 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you planning on getting it done at a parlour? Because most places near me won't tattoo below the wrist as the girlfriend found out when she wanted 1 on her hand.
Lynny

23rd May 11 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
Are you planning on getting it done at a parlour? Because most places near me won't tattoo below the wrist as the girlfriend found out when she wanted 1 on her hand.

seriously? On what grounds? My tattooist does loads of hands! Personally I wouldn't get one like!
Matty SRi

23rd May 11 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah seriously, not sure on which grounds, think it was to do with health and safety though. Something to do with the skin being thin and veins and tendants I think.
GF-91
Banned

23rd May 11 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
GARY FALLOWS IS A FUCKING CUNT WITH AN UGLY MUSH

go take your chin for a shit.
sc0ott

23rd May 11 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mattysri, i dont think that is the reason not all parlours will tattoo on areas that may cause harm, ie jobs interviews etc. Same applies to tattoos from the bottom of the neck up.
LeeM

23rd May 11 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi

seriously? On what grounds? My tattooist does loads of hands! Personally I wouldn't get one like!

its common practice for artists not to do hands necks or faces unless the person wanting it is already heavily covered. i imagine in recent years this has changed though with tattoos becomming more aceptable and neck and hands being more in demand
Budgie

23rd May 11 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about something like the great wave

tho do it black and white as colour on the hands dont last well
pow
Premium Member

23rd May 11 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's a radical idea - how about some plastic surgery to cover it up instead
Budgie

23rd May 11 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get new hands
Ingham
Banned

23rd May 11 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
GARY FALLOWS IS A FUCKING CUNT WITH AN UGLY MUSH

go take your chin for a shit.

Every time I see you, you either look like you've snorted 10g of ket and you're in a massive hole or you've just fucked a child and are starting to feel guilty about it.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hand tattoo 22 database queries in 0.0170879 seconds