corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS)
Mark.W

User status: Offline
4th Jul 11 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice colour the boot lock looks like a good job too.
Anty
Premium Member

4th Jul 11 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id be intrested in having my wheels done, but ill wait till your in leomister.. il vist you in person.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
4th Jul 11 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SprayShack
not ALL operations get worse as they get bigger, its a very a pessimistic view to tar us all with the same brush.
Statistical, but yes.

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
This forum does like jumping on people to be honest
I'm happy to stand by my own posts.

I have a policy, which Simon ignored.

I have reasons for employing the policy, namely a great many cowboys who caused me many hours of faffing. Perhaps other forums are more tolerant because it doesn't affect them as much but I get involved in every single one and as a result, I have a position on it.

I could welcome people with open arms and wash my hands of it when things go wrong but this also would not be an ideal solution.

At no time did I suggest this particular company or the work is not of an appropriate standard. I said we have rules and we also know that even with the best of intention, things can go wrong.

I also said I was happy to revisit them if I could get some proper information about tax and whether it is worthwhile earning £200 to spend £300 on an accountant. That all went a bit quiet.

If you want your bits painted, carry on. I'm just trying to ensure everything goes well for those involved.
Anty
Premium Member

12th Jul 11 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna agree with ian here.. ive noticed that there has been an increse of Fraud .. of ripping our members off..

Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Jul 11 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It may seem that people are quick to jump on sellers but as Ian said, he gets involved in each case and it's only for the good of members here so that the number of bad experiences are reduced.

I'd like to see what the other guys with their bits being done free have to say as I could be interested in having my V-grille painted if the work is good.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SprayShack

13th Jul 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill post up some pictures later of anouther bit we've painted for someone today (Sam, interior light).

We are at the point of moving stuff this week to the new unit, getting signs up etc, so hopefully then you'll all have confidence in us.

High chance ill be at Trax aswell, doing the rounds on the clubsm, in a "Spray Shack" t-shirt lol, so you wont miss me.

[Edited on 13-07-2011 by SprayShack]
fazza

13th Jul 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simon, havent been able to remove the rocker cover as have needed the car(was originally going to use missus car)

Will have a spare with me over the next few days to forward to you
Ojc

13th Jul 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
This forum does like jumping on people to be honest, the guy hasn't done anything wrong and he's having to explain himself to people that aren't even interested in using his services and merely want to publicly question him for their own amusement and Internet points...
i fully agree. People are far to harsh on traders. Sometimes its customers that are the problem. I heard that once someone booked in a detailing session with an honest detailer on here, then never turned up. Then rebooked and never turned up again, so yeah traders do get a hard time. Maybe when the customers act like twats people should be made equally aware

PWNED
Jamie-C

13th Jul 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His work is top notch. I didn't have any car parts that I needed painted and I thought what good I get him to spray since its free

Ended up sending a model car in that I'd attempted to spray but made a balls up off and I have to say I'm very impressed!

Pictures don't really show the quality off the work,

I'd definitely recommend him, and I will most likey be using the service in the future!

Thanks
fazza

13th Jul 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cossie
Gary
Premium Member

13th Jul 11 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks really good that
xa0s
Banned

13th Jul 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
quote:
This forum does like jumping on people to be honest, the guy hasn't done anything wrong and he's having to explain himself to people that aren't even interested in using his services and merely want to publicly question him for their own amusement and Internet points...
i fully agree. People are far to harsh on traders. Sometimes its customers that are the problem. I heard that once someone booked in a detailing session with an honest detailer on here, then never turned up. Then rebooked and never turned up again, so yeah traders do get a hard time. Maybe when the customers act like twats people should be made equally aware

PWNED

He posted it in the premium lounge so I couldn't defend myself... Everyone mutual I asked didn't think I had done anything wrong.
SprayShack

13th Jul 11 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that an OZ Ultralleggra wheel reflected in the cars paint job in the last pic?
sand-eel

13th Jul 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that £200 for the wheels to be posted to you, refurbed then posted back?
If so thats cheap.
Mertin

13th Jul 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think a big deal shouldve been made about the contact details, can hardly get post sent to a farm unit thats rented and maybe didnt want to display his business location for security reasons with it being a farm unit in a remote location likely.
taylorboosh

13th Jul 11 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this work does look very very good, i think he deserves a fair crack of the whip... contact details are really needed though
Anty
Premium Member

13th Jul 11 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
this work does look very very good, i think he deserves a fair crack of the whip... contact details are really needed though
SprayShack

13th Jul 11 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed we will be giving contact info very soon, by the end of the month we'll be in Leominster with a rather posh 1m circular sign, pictures of our facilities and a revampted web site WITH unit address and contact details.

Cheers,
Simon
taylorboosh

13th Jul 11 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont you try and become an active member on here? you WILL get more work this way
Rich H

14th Jul 11 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
quote:

PWNED

He posted it in the premium lounge so I couldn't defend myself... Everyone mutual I asked didn't think I had done anything wrong.

Without dragging that back up again, you did do wrong, and fed me a whole lot of bullshit along the way. 'Not being able to defend yourself' - I never stated anything but facts about my experience of dealing with you.
3i_gaz

14th Jul 11 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guilty until proven innocent ftw
SprayShack

20th Jul 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im innocent!! you'll all see.

Anyway we are in the new Unit now, re-constructing the booth and plummbing in all the 500mm ducting and 25ft height exit point! Hoping to be fully up and running with the new hardware by the end of the month.
MarkSport

20th Jul 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be interested in having the door mouldings, door handles and sideskirts painted on my astra mk4. How much?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jul 11 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you do a honda civic headlight conversion for a corsa b?
SprayShack

20th Jul 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
I'd be interested in having the door mouldings, door handles and sideskirts painted on my astra mk4. How much?

If you could link me some pictures ill get you a quote asap.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS) 23 database queries in 0.0327981 seconds