corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowered My Car Todayyy :D... What's Your Ride Like?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowered My Car Todayyy :D... What's Your Ride Like?
Jed D

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i had mine 60 all round and the mani got twatted off every lump over 12mm high it was horrid but when i got it up on the moors road on the way to Scarborough and had the smooth bends you deffo feel a difference in performance even now its 30f 60r its still pretty good but i can get away with the city/housing areas a bit more
as for the bouncing, id say mine does it a little bit when your just cruseing slowly on slightly bumpy roads
Chris_corsab

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm just a cheap set up then just gonna have to deal with it... Even on the motorway im bopin away lol... You the red strips they put on before trafic lights and stuf? I even feel when i get on and of that lmao :/

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowered My Car Todayyy :D... What's Your Ride Like? 22 database queries in 0.1267099 seconds