corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This really angers me - Pensioner drivers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This really angers me - Pensioner drivers
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Oct 11 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and Jeddy, was that a joke or serious? If serious, well done for being the big man and screaming at an old person after nearly causing a potential crash with your baby in the car You need to shake yourself.

[Edited on 07-10-2011 by Eck]
taylorboosh

7th Oct 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once an old person pulled out on the girlfreind and she beeped, he stopped and walked back to her car and started shouting, good thing she had her mate, also female in the car with her. you see her mate is hard as nails and basicly told the old man if he didnt stfu and get back in his car she would drop him there and then.... he scarpered lol
3CorsaMeal

7th Oct 11 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dyke imo
Ben G

7th Oct 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
once an old person pulled out on the girlfreind and she beeped, he stopped and walked back to her car and started shouting, good thing she had her mate, also female in the car with her. you see her mate is hard as nails and basicly told the old man if he didnt stfu and get back in his car she would drop him there and then.... he scarpered lol

similar thing happened to me also, except he was about 50.

seems the older generation don't like being beeped at and try to intimidate people.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I don't think Danny is calling for a full on driving test, Jules.

You should definitely have to do some kind of competence test at around 70ish. Just a drive on a A, B and motorway road, 20min thing, so long as you can drive in a decent manner, you pass, nothing like a full test with manouvers and feeding the steering wheel shite

Exactly this, something that covers the basics.

Jed D

7th Oct 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
i got pure road rage once. found myself over taking an old guy in his merc on a 30mph and stopping infront of him, getting out the car before he could overtake and stopping him...

he wound the window down and i shouted in an angry as fuck voice "what the fuck are you playing at you daft c**t!! you just pulled out infront of me!! are you fucking blind or summit!!??" he replied "...er yes... a bit" i said "WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A CAR THEN YOU PRICK!! YOU JUST MADE ME STOMP ON MY BRAKES AND WOKE MY DAUGHTER UP!!!" (wich at the time was still a baby and i was doing less than the 60mhp limit road we had just came off)

None of that makes any sense. You overtook on a 30 road, stopped dead infront of someone, potentially causing them to hit you, got out of your car to basically intimidate an elderly man, swearing like a trooper, all the while you have a baby in the car and doing less than 60( I'd hope so in a 30) and the old boy is the wanker?! Hmmm.

My grandad just had his license renewed by sending away a bit of paper and given a new mobility car and 100% should not be driving but he just will not be told.

shut up you * annoying individual *
we we're on a 60 road doing about 50-60, he pulled out a junction infront of me without even attempting to look at all, i locked the brakes up as i would of crashed into him otherwise. the little one was asleep in the back and woke up crying due to the drastic stop.
further down the same road it goes into a 30 zone. i had a clear look of what was ahead and overtook him, stopped (not suddenly) and got out the car, then went over to shout at him. i didnt give a fuck if he's old, he shouldn't be driving, he even agreed his partially blind. he should not be on the road just like your dick head of a grandad!

[Edited on 07-10-2011 by JedDy]
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit that please so I don't have to, no need for that
Mike GSi

7th Oct 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G

7th Oct 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCKING HELL JEDDY, bit harsh that, no need to call the girl a slag because she doesn't agree with you.
Mike GSi

7th Oct 11 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
FUCKING HELL JEDDY, bit harsh that, no need to call the girl a slag because she doesn't agree with you.

Or her Grandfather a Dickhead tbh
Jed D

7th Oct 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edited

still think her grandad is a dickhead though, even when people have told him he shouldn't be driving and hes still out on the road, potentially killing you or your loved ones. think about it
Eck
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you for fucking real? "Potentially killing you or your loved ones, think about it"... You OVERTOOK IN A 30, then slammed on your brakes in front of the old man so you could shout at him Remind me, why o why could it possibly be a 30? Maybe... a residential area...? Where kids could run out? I thought you were just misunderstood, but now I see you're a clown.
Ben G

7th Oct 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Or her Grandfather a Dickhead tbh

Only noticed that are the first insult. Very harsh indeed. One thing saying someones a terrible driver, completely different using expletives.
sand-eel

7th Oct 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The speeding up to overtake was also harmful to the environment and the kinetic energy lost through braking again could have fed an African kid for 2 weeks.
Shell
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My god jeddy, what an upstanding member of society you are.
Jed D

7th Oct 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
, then slammed on your brakes.

did i fuck!!

i slammed on my brakes when he pulled out infront of me on a 60 aye. not when i overtook him futher down the road, but of course you were there and seen the whole thing

FAZ
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aall kicking off here
Jed D

7th Oct 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its this fucking forum man, loads of wankers trying to score a point
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

7th Oct 11 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think JedDy needs to lay off the sherbet tbh, far too excitable.
SetH

8th Oct 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

8th Oct 11 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
, then slammed on your brakes.

did i fuck!!

i slammed on my brakes when he pulled out infront of me on a 60 aye. not when i overtook him futher down the road, but of course you were there and seen the whole thing

So you DIDN'T stop in front of the man for no reason other than to get out and shout at him?
Eck
Premium Member

8th Oct 11 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its this fucking forum man, loads of wankers trying to score a point

Trying to score a point? You are the one who constantly chats shit in other posts? As said, you need to chill out a bit sonshine. Adding insulting members to your already large list of annoyances won't do you any favours.
mattant

8th Oct 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old woman still driving at 103 (nsfw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gqjEO400lMU

[Edited on 08-10-2011 by mattant]
JonnyJ

8th Oct 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
Old woman still driving at 103 (nsfw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gqjEO400lMU

[Edited on 08-10-2011 by mattant]

DannyB
Premium Member

8th Oct 11 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell thats hilarious

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This really angers me - Pensioner drivers 22 database queries in 0.0219610 seconds