corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Matt L

User status: Offline
25th Oct 11 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
No, don't use task managers Matt Android isn't like windows, if you leave the apps open, when you go to use them they react faster rather than having to completely load from scratch

id of thought leaving loads open would drain the battery/take up space shall leave shiz open now haha.
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
hmm good question, if so i need one, having said that megan will just work it out

The one I've got on android is brilliant. Touching the screen draws pictures and pressing buttons just makes shapes show up
You have to touch all 4 corners in a clockwise order to exit out of it

Want to have something similar if I get an iphone
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's a read if you have a half hour

http://droid-den.com/android-guides/android-guide-should-i-use-a-task-killer/
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
Want to have something similar if I get an iphone

I like that a seed of doubt is in your head
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems sky go is coming to android
One of the main reasons for getting an iphone was the supposedly amazing battery which in reality some people don't seem to be getting

Don't want another phone I have to have on charge constantly. My desire is literally charging all day if I actually want to use it
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll admit mine isn't amazing for battery life but I have had WiFi on all morning, been on the phone for about 4 hours, sent a handful of messages on whatsapp and probably about 20 texts and mine is at 56%, when i left home this morning it was on 88% so not tooo bad really. Thing is if I hadn't used it at all it would still have gone down to about 70% i think.
Matt L

25th Oct 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Here's a read if you have a half hour

http://droid-den.com/android-guides/android-guide-should-i-use-a-task-killer/

cheers just read it and removed task manager from my screen of widgets so no longer will be used and iv started using the home button instead of the back button
Matt L

25th Oct 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Seems sky go is coming to android
One of the main reasons for getting an iphone was the supposedly amazing battery which in reality some people don't seem to be getting

Don't want another phone I have to have on charge constantly. My desire is literally charging all day if I actually want to use it

mine with pretty constant use and messaging only uses half the battery a day if that currently on 71% and thats downloading loads of shiz and messaging/calls quite alot today .... got to say im glad i didnt go iphone then agian... this is only my 3rd day with it
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll love it, was because of Joe I got mine, Becky got one after playing with my one, and now you and gay dave have them it'll start a trend. Joe will be sensible and upgrade to another htc and then one day, far far away in the future, even russ will get one
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I'll admit mine isn't amazing for battery life but I have had WiFi on all morning, been on the phone for about 4 hours, sent a handful of messages on whatsapp and probably about 20 texts and mine is at 56%, when i left home this morning it was on 88% so not tooo bad really. Thing is if I hadn't used it at all it would still have gone down to about 70% i think.

Mine was on 98% when I went to bed last night, 37% this morning and as I'm in Crewe no way to charge it so it's now turned off until I leave
Kerry

25th Oct 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried to leave iphone and i went back
id never do it again!
as for battery i use mine constant all day and it comes off charge in a morn and goes back on at night
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is quite bad, 60% without you even using it in...8 hours ? Odd. Mine stays plugged in all night
Neo

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
i tried to leave iphone and i went back
id never do it again!
as for battery i use mine constant all day and it comes off charge in a morn and goes back on at night

Didn't you get a win7 phone ?
Matt L

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Neo

Mine was on 98% when I went to bed last night, 37% this morning and as I'm in Crewe no way to charge it so it's now turned off until I leave

what time you in crewe till? i can come give you a car charger if you like as im finshing work at 3 so can come meat yuo
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
You'll love it, was because of Joe I got mine, Becky got one after playing with my one, and now you and gay dave have them it'll start a trend. Joe will be sensible and upgrade to another htc and then one day, far far away in the future, even russ will get one

Quite possible as not sure I want to shell out for the handset.
Got other things I need to buy like NAS box, new xbox, new TV etc

(and Laura wants a new hoover before I'm allowed to spend any money on new gadgets)
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
That is quite bad, 60% without you even using it in...8 hours ? Odd. Mine stays plugged in all night

I try to charge mine in work so I don't pay for the electric
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoover ? £26 bagless upright in tesco, 1600w, works a treat

Why a NAS if you don't mind me asking ? I like the way you say "need" and then include an xbox which you already have
Kerry

yes it was windows 7 phone but it was a htc and compared it to my mates htc android and it was very similar

too gadgety for me, iphone is much simples
Conway563

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
what time you in crewe till? i can come give you a car charger if you like as im finshing work at 3 so can come meat yuo

Will probably be leaving around 3ish but thanks
Took me 3 hours to get here this morning and then I discovered the car parking had gone up so had to go find somewhere to get cash and then change
Matt L

25th Oct 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L

Will probably be leaving around 3ish but thanks
Took me 3 hours to get here this morning and then I discovered the car parking had gone up so had to go find somewhere to get cash and then change

ahhh gays i was supposed to be going to crewe for a meeting at half 4 but shes now off work ill so now im just finishing at 3 and... i have now had an hour and half dinner z
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The win7 phone's are a bit too gadgety for me too, I liked them but couldn't get used to it. I think if you were given an android handset and used it for a week, you'd probably agree it is as good as an iphone.

My brother has an iphone and his wife has the desire s and they are constantly swapping as they prefer different functionality on each handset
Matt L

25th Oct 11 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on that note toodles for now x
Conway563

25th Oct 11 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Hoover ? £26 bagless upright in tesco, 1600w, works a treat

Why a NAS if you don't mind me asking ? I like the way you say "need" and then include an xbox which you already have

We're getting a Hetty this weekend as they're supposedly indesctructible and 1/2 the price of the Dysons we were looking at

Decided to join the 21st century and get rid of my CD's and will probably do the same with my DVD's at some point so will get a NAS box to stream to TV/laptop/stereo in the kitchen

I need a new xbox to stream the films to as the original is too load to be able to watch one on
Plus the new ones are black so will match the TV, Sky box, DVD
Neo

25th Oct 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough kinda all makes sense.

We went through a spate of killing the pet hoovers with Kuma's fur as it would just ruin the motors. Had some really expensive electrolux pet ones and a dyson my parents got us was fed up of spending loads out, bought cheapy one in tesco thinking even if it lasted 3 months it was cheaper to replace it each time it broke....that was over a year ago now
Kerry

25th Oct 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HAVE HETTY I LOVE HER!!!!

(although I did get an upright too)

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 22 database queries in 0.0209079 seconds