corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RAPE

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RAPE
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Mar 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How else do you want to deal with it? pretend it doesnt happen?

it has, does and always will unfortunately and to whomever the unfortunate victim is, they will have to deal with it, in terms of doing all they can with the authorities to catch the fucker

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by Steve]
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way in which you say it, almost as if, ah well, rape happens, just get on with it. Like its no big deal.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the same as any bad crime, eg. murder. Theres nothing you can do to stop it, but thers a damn site you can do to limit your chances of it happening.

Areas and times to avoid etc etc, exactly the same as rape, girls can do a lot more to prevent it happening, again im entirely not trying to put the onus on the girl to be at fault, but as said, it happens and there are ways of limiting your chances of it happening.

Unfortunately what i have ever witnessed when i have been out is seeing bevhaiour that is likely to maximise it happening
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
The way in which you say it, almost as if, ah well, rape happens, just get on with it. Like its no big deal.

No im not saying that at all, its a massive deal, and its a massive subject that cant be fully expressed in a paragraph on an internet forum
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd hate to be a horny boy who feels he must have sex just because he's done well so far.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Accepting drinks from someone you have just met, flaunting all over someone you have just met, Iv even been the guy in that position so i know the behaviour exists. Iv bought girls iv only just met drinks, iv had girls iv only just met all over me. Iv had random girls on a night out walking about just accept lifts off the street from me and a mate
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So doing that, means you really should have sex with them because you have accepted the previous ?
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had girls all over me too but I'll still let them sleep while I fix a database if they don't want a shag.
Demo

5th Mar 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
I dont agree with the comment

"if he gets the wrong impression its his fault not yours"

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by Kerry]

agreed

i also dont get it when he says "consent or no consent - its still rape". surely if the girl consents then its not rape
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Accepting drinks from someone you have just met, flaunting all over someone you have just met, Iv even been the guy in that position so i know the behaviour exists. Iv bought girls iv only just met drinks, iv had girls iv only just met all over me. Iv had random girls on a night out walking about just accept lifts off the street from me and a mate

So girls use their sexuality to get drinks and wind the guy up?

I'm still not seeing the link. I see your point, you expect some reciprocity for your bar purchases, I just think its a tenuous one at best.

Plus it might be lighter in your house than the bar you didn't factor that in
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
i also dont get it when he says "consent or no consent - its still rape". surely if the girl consents then its not rape
Talking about underage?
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
So doing that, means you really should have sex with them because you have accepted the previous ?

Of course it doesnt, but it also doesnt change the fact the person offering you that drink could be a rapist, you cant live in "i shouldnt have to" frame of mind.

Its not right, but its the way it is really.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm happy for girls to flirt to get drinks, makes me laugh more when I don't do it if they're really trying.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

So girls use their sexuality to get drinks and wind the guy up?

I'm still not seeing the link. I see your point, you expect some reciprocity for your bar purchases, I just think its a tenuous one at best.

Plus it might be lighter in your house than the bar you didn't factor that in

no way, im not saying you should get anything from buying them a drink, im saying these girls are just accepting drinks that could be spiked with anything, from knowing someone for 5 minutes.

If i was a rapist, I could have probably ensared loads by now using basic methods that girls should be wiser to
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 12 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have some valid points somewhere I'm sure

So don't accept drinks if they could be spiked - right.

What else? Don't take the drinks at all?
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy your own drinks or from people you trust.

or be with them at the bar when they get your drink, and dont leave it unattended.

unfortunately when hammered logic and thinking go out the window.

Thats another one, getting so hammered you arent in control of your actions
Demo

5th Mar 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Demo
Talking about underage?

were they? and is not that just "underage sex". suppose either way youre getting stuck on the register
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its easy for normal people like us to not see the issue with buying girls drinks etc, as it wouldnt even cross out minds to doing anything adverse.

But when you try and put yourself in a rapists position, think how easy it would be from some of your nights outs and encounters to be in the position of rape.

Thats only accounting for one type of rapist though the calculating one.

There is the other type, the desperate weirdo one, eg andrew
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
buy your own drinks or from people you trust.

or be with them at the bar when they get your drink, and dont leave it unattended.

unfortunately when hammered logic and thinking go out the window.

Thats another one, getting so hammered you arent in control of your actions

I would hope the majority of girls would be aware of what to do on a night out, but those without a brain cells do not deserve a raping do they. Its almost defending the actions of these people that spike girls and force themself apon them "well she accepted the drink, she deserves it", Just see the argument as ridiculous.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they dont deserve raping at all, just educating before it happens

Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No they dont deserve raping at all, just educating before it happens

Do you not think there has been loads and loads of Campaigns? Coming from every angle possible.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep but for whatever reason it cant be getting through to everyone.

not every rape can be avoided though
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.thisisnotaninvitationtorapeme.co.uk/

Going back to the point of the thread, I do not understand the negative of any anti rape campaign.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there isnt, is there negativity?

tbh I imagine if i ever met you in real life you would be pretty switched on so you probs find it hard to envisage some of the stupidity that some girls get up to

Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are many negative comments through out this thread.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RAPE 22 database queries in 0.2415249 seconds