corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Swearing at a work colleague - am I in trouble?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Swearing at a work colleague - am I in trouble?
kazazza

User status: Offline
24th Mar 12 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE

Saw her today when she took over from me, omg she was fuming lol, almost shouting! Telling me I'd disrespected her etc.

I gave her my *Couldn't give a shit face* and once she'd ran out of breath I said, yeah, and what you gonna do about it? She said she'd told the manager, so I said, and yeah, whats she gonna do about it? You called me outside of work, so its got nothing to do with work.

She stopped and thought for a few seconds while I give her my *you stupid fucking cunt* face

Then I said, god, no wonder everyone here hates you. She said she comes here to work, not to make friends. So I said 'just as well!' And picked my my things and walked out.

Only just found out it was her BIRTHDAY today as well lol, and the day shift person phoned in sick so she had to do a 12 hour shift! hahaha
andy_mk3

24th Mar 12 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women + work are never a good combo, sounds like a right stick up bint tbh! Glad she had a shit birthday
VegasPhil
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell them you say all sorts of things when you are asleep. Don't even remember answering the phone etc.

The other night I had a full scale evacuation of the bedroom waking up everyone in the house because I "woke up" convinced there were Guinea Pigs in the bed. I don't remember a thing.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
kazazza

24th Mar 12 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Tell them you say all sorts of things when you are asleep. Don't even remember answering the phone etc.

The other night I had a full scale evacuation of the bedroom waking up everyone in the house because I "woke up" convinced there were Guinea Pigs in the bed. I don't remember a thing.

Ste
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 02:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's some military law that states you aren't legally in control of yourself within 30 seconds of being woken up. Claim the daft bint was talking to you in your sleep, I've had many a conversation with the missus and not remembered a thing as i was asleep when she called me. Later to be told I was talking utter shite.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 02:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not saying you can use that military law in your defence like, just an example!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
ljames555

24th Mar 12 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Saw her today when she took over from me, omg she was fuming lol, almost shouting! Telling me I'd disrespected her etc."

Just out of interest is she black?
FAZ
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

constantly telling people at work to foff, and do 1 etc, on the phone and in person on shift
Gaz

24th Mar 12 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my experience you need to check two things:
1) are your outbound calls recorded?
2) do you actually want to get revenge?

Personally I would take te piss out of her and call her in te middle of the night just to say "sorry" after you have reflected on what you have done, this will go down badly with her garenteed, piss her off even more but show the dumb fuck that sleep is important and being woken up is not nice. I would also placed good money down on her being abusive at 3am in a morning.
Sam
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She probably fancies him TBH
LeeM

24th Mar 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kazazza
UPDATE

Saw her today when she took over from me, omg she was fuming lol, almost shouting! Telling me I'd disrespected her etc.

I gave her my *Couldn't give a shit face* and once she'd ran out of breath I said, yeah, and what you gonna do about it? She said she'd told the manager, so I said, and yeah, whats she gonna do about it? You called me outside of work, so its got nothing to do with work.

She stopped and thought for a few seconds while I give her my *you stupid fucking cunt* face

Then I said, god, no wonder everyone here hates you. She said she comes here to work, not to make friends. So I said 'just as well!' And picked my my things and walked out.

Only just found out it was her BIRTHDAY today as well lol, and the day shift person phoned in sick so she had to do a 12 hour shift! hahaha

Sounds like you won
corsa-torque

24th Mar 12 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kick her in the cunt!
Fro

24th Mar 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil

Apparently woke up telling the girlf she needs to renew her contract the other day
Cavey

24th Mar 12 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be sacked within seconds if I couldn't swear at or about work colleagues, I work with lazy retards.
baza31

24th Mar 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Burn the slags house down

If fact don't , next time make her a brew and wipe ur dick round rim of cup
AlunJ

24th Mar 12 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Burn the slags house down

If fact don't , next time make her a brew and wipe ur dick round rim of cup

And use spunk as a sweetener
FAZ
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laxative
kazazza

25th Mar 12 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some of your comments are ace

Lol no shes not black, shes actually not a bad looking girl tbh, shes 22 - younger than me, I'm 23.

Yeah I could easily get revenge, I've got a few days holiday now so I'm not going to have to see her for a while, perfect opportunity. I've already got a bit of revenge - on our pc at work the internet is all locked down, so I put portable firefox on there, and that allows us to look at any site we want. I know this girl spends most of her shift on it. Not any more lol. I also used a linux live cd to search the c drive, and I found she'd copied Firefox to 2 other places - probably because she anticipated I'd do this, and I deleted them as well!

Also, I spoke to the manager today for about half an hour about a computer problem we were having (on the phone) and she was nice as pie and didn't mention a thing about any of this... I can't see this girl just leaving things as they are though, so we'll see what happens when I go back...
taylorboosh

25th Mar 12 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't insult her or call at 3am... Just get on with it and be polite, she will look a thunder cunt
sc0ott

25th Mar 12 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next to you see her face to face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNm-ORbM20&feature=youtube_gdata_player
kazazza

25th Mar 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Next to you see her face to face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNm-ORbM20&feature=youtube_gdata_player

barteh

26th Mar 12 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh, best thing you can do is ring her up at 3am with a ridiculous question
fazza

26th Mar 12 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cannot believe this lass is only 22, the whole of this thread I imagined it being some stinking woman in her late 40's that hasnt got laid in fucking ages.

tell her to get fucked, literally
Nismo

26th Mar 12 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh you should have put your phone on silent if you didn't want to be disturbed

KingDoug

26th Mar 12 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe you guys got 3 pages in and not one of you asked for pics lol.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Swearing at a work colleague - am I in trouble? 23 database queries in 0.0167720 seconds