corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England Squad

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England Squad
Robbo

User status: Offline
16th May 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw him bully our defence and creat a host of good chances and get himself on the scoresheet, i also saw him waste and cock up the simplest of chances numerous times

good striker, phyiscally strong, scored a hatful this year but the guy is not even close to being international class. get absolutely schooled at the euros
Steve
Premium Member

16th May 12 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffos so far

walcott
ruddy
lescott
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god, ruddy as well
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ONLY definates in the squad are Hart and Rooney, every other place is up for grabs
Jamescorsa97

16th May 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

i saw him bully our defence and creat a host of good chances and get himself on the scoresheet, i also saw him waste and cock up the simplest of chances numerous times

good striker, phyiscally strong, scored a hatful this year but the guy is not even close to being international class. get absolutely schooled at the euros

I honestly do not believe walcott is international class yet he gets in most peoples teams. Holt is a different type of player yes, I'm pretty sure he's not the only striker to ever miss a sitter or cock something up though. I've put him in my squad as I believe it's good to be taking form players to tournaments. Where he is indeed one of the top strikers in the EPL this year.
Steve
Premium Member

16th May 12 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the ONLY definates in the squad are Hart and Rooney, every other place is up for grabs

according to talksport they are saying those are definites and assuming its leaked info
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
As I've said many times, we should be planning for 2014, I was disappointed when Woy basically said he'd pick all the players who got us there.

We always complain about youngsters not getting tournament experience, surely under a new coach, the one time that the nation expects us to do shit anyway, we should blood the youth and give them a chance.

Shouldn't be taking anyone who won't be playing in 2 years time imo.
100% agreed. Perhaps take a Terry and Cole, as you need some seniority and continuity but otherwise, like at the likes of AOC, Baines etc.

Leave 'Clevz' at home though yeah
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
quote:

I honestly do not believe walcott is international class yet he gets in most peoples teams. Holt is a different type of player yes, I'm pretty sure he's not the only striker to ever miss a sitter or cock something up though. I've put him in my squad as I believe it's good to be taking form players to tournaments. Where he is indeed one of the top strikers in the EPL this year.
on his day, Walcott is absolutely world class... sadly for him, that day doesnt usually last more than 60 minutes let extend on a game to game basis

Doesnt bode well for Holt anyway, Bent is one of tjhe top scorers in the last few years in Prem full stop and even he doesnt get much of a look in
Jamescorsa97

16th May 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of liked to see something happen with Gibbs tbh.
Jamescorsa97

16th May 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
quote:

on his day, Walcott is absolutely world class... sadly for him, that day doesnt usually last more than 60 minutes let extend on a game to game basis

Doesnt bode well for Holt anyway, Bent is one of tjhe top scorers in the last few years in Prem full stop and even he doesnt get much of a look in

The only reason I would take walcott is for the super sub factor. His pace is frightening against a tired team.
Yeah true, was thinking new manager and all unless Woyis a yes sir no sir type of manager whos goigng to please the FA.
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like him, he's done great since the injury but COle and Baines are ahead of him atm, plus have the intl exp.

Baines will replace Cole for a seaosn or so but I expect Gibbs to take LB in the next few years if he can avoid the contant niggles hes prone to pickign up
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oxlade-Chamberlain IN, accordign to all the respectable Aresneal people I follow on Twitter

Great decision for England IMO, shit for us. Aresneal fans heap too much pressur eon him, hopefully he doesnt get the Walcott factor from WC2006
Steve
Premium Member

16th May 12 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good news i want to see aoc
Hammer

16th May 12 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ox will thrive, he's already many times more technically gifted than Walcott.
Steve
Premium Member

16th May 12 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who here is excited
Robbo

16th May 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Ox will thrive, he's already many times more technically gifted than Walcott.
whislt i totally agree (he is basically Walcott in expected future performance form lol), i think its possibly a bit too early but i did say the same about Rooney in Euro 2004, if Ox has the same impact (hes as good as Rooney at the same age, IMO) then it will be great but i dont want to see lots of Walcott-esque pressur eput on him. He has mostly been great (Olypiakos, Utd, Milan) but has also not been that effective at times. Hes actually a better starter than he is a 'super-sub' (in fact, coming off the becnh, he generally proves ineffective)
Nismo

16th May 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope Darren Anderton makes the squad.
Nath

16th May 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
who here is excited

Not even a little bit.
Tom

16th May 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
who here is excited

Not even a little bit.
Jamie Walby

16th May 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jarvis
Nismo

Carroll

Would have taken Crouch over him!
Danny P

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
who here is excited

Not even a little bit.

Ben J

16th May 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ox in
Ruddy in

Go Woy
Nismo

GK – Hart, Green, Ruddy
DF – Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry
M – Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Milner
S – Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck
Nath

quote:
god, ruddy as well

Which keepers would you take?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England Squad 23 database queries in 0.0172460 seconds