corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday Destinations - Inspire me!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Holiday Destinations - Inspire me!
Nismo

User status: Offline
24th May 12 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

Le Royal Meridien

Thats where we stayed. Its amazing. We were put in a suite due to it being part of our Honeymoon. We were overlooking The Palm (it was still being built back then).

I'd recommend Wild Wadi Water Park, and Dune Bashing in 4x4's is a must. The shopping malls etc are cool but definatley have a trek round the old town too.

We are dying to go back but kids are a bit young atm.

[Edited on 24-05-2012 by Ben J]

Ace! yeah out of all the reviews we read it was right up there! We paid to upgrade to the club lounge for the ext ran benefits, just hope to be upgraded again!

We are going for 10 days so should be able to get a few things in! Want to go up the Burj Khalifa and the Aquariums, and the water park at the Atlantis as i want to go on the water slides through the shark tanks

Peter Crouch and Abbey were there this week, seems to be a favourite with a lot of wags and footy lads!

What was the beach like? and what time of year did you go? we are going in August, think its going to be bait hot
Ben J

24th May 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atlantis Hotel/Water park wasn't there when we went. Looks awesome. If you are going for 10 days then you'll have plenty of time to do the sights and also chillax. We were only there for 4 nights as the main part of our honeymoon was 10 nights in Mauritius.

Alot of celebs go to Le Royal Meridien hotel. The beach is stunning. The hotel has its own private one. Its perfect as you'd expect. We went in August too. 47 degrees centigrade!!

Make sure you say its your Honeymoon all the time, when checking in for flights/checking in at hotels etc. Take your wedding cert as proof too.

We had already been given a free upgrade at the hotel anyway without asking as it had been put on all our documentation by Thomas Cook that it was our honeymoon.

[Edited on 24-05-2012 by Ben J]
Nismo

24th May 12 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we looked at booking into Atlantis but a few reviews put us off as its at the end of the Palm you had to get taxi's everywhere!

Virgin have put on our documents that its our Honeymoon so fingers crossed but I will mention it everywhere!

I wouldn't mind being upgraded to the President Suites

Did you use any of the spa facilities while you were there? did you venture to any clubs? what year did you go?

Abbey Clancy wrote on twitter last week she thinks its the best hotel in the world! id be happy if see was in the pool while I'm there

Id love to stay in the Neptune suite at the atlantis for one night

[Edited on 24-05-2012 by Nismo]

[Edited on 24-05-2012 by Nismo]
Ben J

24th May 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was 2006 we went.

Didn't go to any clubs.

We used the Hammas pools and Steam rooms etc but didn't have any treatments or anything.
Colin

24th May 12 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I booked flights on easyjet & a 5* hotel in Lake Garda for about 850 all in.
John

24th May 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For 2? When you going?
Colin

24th May 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye me & her, going 2 weeks on Fri.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday Destinations - Inspire me! 22 database queries in 0.0194468 seconds