corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
10th Jun 12 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Now 8 paid for the next two draws.

Starting to get busier, which means more chance of wins.

Read earlier that 1 in 3 wins are from a syndicate!

Lol so I have a 2 in 3 chance alone?
Dan
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, 2 out of 3 wins are from an indvidual. Id imagine the amount of syndicates is considerably less than individuals

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
taylorboosh

10th Jun 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was joking mate, kudos at organising this. It seems well done which bodes well
Dan
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its alot of hassle at the min, but once its sorted and we get the 4 weeks paid in advance etc, it will be simple,i hope.

Hoping we only need to run it a few times, as once we win i wont be doing it anymore.

XE Col
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What just because you win 160m means you won't play again to win another? If we win 3 times then I might think of letting someone else have a go

[Edited on 10-06-2012 by XE Col]
VegasPhil
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9 in - Good shit.

I was researching the syndicate packs earlier. Looks like the pack will be useful. Apparently they are limited to 35 players.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Dan
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope its not limited. 35 is just the maximum amount of lines you can buy in one go online.

Ive been looking about, as to wether me emailing a copy of the agreement, and each person replying to the email stating they agree to it, would be ok.

I found a fair few incidents of business deals being agreed to via email, things going wrong, and the email stood up in court. So i think it should be good for us to do this.

Speaking to Nath earlier, and he didnt realise it was so complicated. So just to let everyone know its mainly due to tax reasons.

If we win big, i get paid out the winnings as it will be a ticket in my name. I show them the agreement, and we can then share it out. If we dont have an agreement in place, by me sending the money to each person, its classed under capital gains, and would be taxed.

It also gives everyone something to prove they are part of it. So if we win, and i walk, you could take me to court and get your shares etc (not that im going to)

taylorboosh

10th Jun 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea then
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 06:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 in now. Need money for this weeks draws by this time tomorrow. So anyone wishing to join in I need your monies

Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

11 in. Not long left to get involved for this week

taylorboosh

11th Jun 12 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We won yet?
Kerry

11th Jun 12 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Payment sent and yes I know dan personally so be assured he is 100% genuine
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kerry in makes it 12 now I think. Will update lists etc when on laptop later.

Very good number, although a few more would be nice

Gary
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you u2u bank details dom? Cba with paypoo fees.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There shouldnt be any paypal fees if you paypal gift it? I can send bank details if not

Kerry

11th Jun 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gifted and didn't pay a fee
Gary
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gifted other day and it charged me. My paypal may still be business so get bummed ny which way.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have funds on paypal? might be why

Nath

11th Jun 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got fees as gift.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well is everyone happy to do bank transfer via faster payments? Save on fees, and be easier in the long run

taylorboosh

11th Jun 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid fees as gift too. Hense why I have been asking for bank details for the £16
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, anyone wanting to pay by bank transfer next time, i will u2u everyone once things are in place, requesting money, and ill put account details in this as well

Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just sorting the agreement out, and i have to put if we would go public should we win the jackpot.

IMO, we should remain anonymous, unless every single participant agrees to going public.

Opinions?

VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not fussed

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Dan
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can people who are involved, please U2U me your full name and email address, so i can add this to the agreement.

Once i have all names, i can get the agreements emailed out, and they can be agreed to via email.

Im going to need the £16 by Sunday 17th June, for the 8 draws after this date.

After this, payment will need to be with me 1 week before the first new draw date. (10th July this time)

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by Dan]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July 23 database queries in 0.0147099 seconds