corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » finaly took the leap

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author finaly took the leap
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
5th Jul 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not saying its right or what ever i was just point out its there to take advantage of

anyone including you John or BranshaW if yous were smokers and quit and got offered free gym member ship would take it
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and obease people get offered free gym and personal trainer it was there joice to get into that state
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did smoke and did quit without any help and i didnt feel the need to get free gym membership?

i also dont agree obese people should get gym free, unless they are obese for medical reasons beyond their control, not for having an addiction they have done nothing about.
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair point them BranshaW mate but tbh if i get it offered i will take the opertunity why should i not when i pay tax i pay for my medications so on so on iv only ever been on the dole 1s sins leaving school tbh if i can get a free membership then i will take it
Carl

5th Jul 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it helps them stop and reduces the burden on the NHS then i'm all for it.
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it may reduce a burden on NHS but ultimately we are somewhere going to be paying for the free gym membership, its morally wrong.
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
fair point them BranshaW mate but tbh if i get it offered i will take the opertunity why should i not when i pay tax i pay for my medications so on so on iv only ever been on the dole 1s sins leaving school tbh if i can get a free membership then i will take it

i pay my taxes, i pay national insurance, i have never been on the dole so why dont i get free gym? why should YOU get free gym?
3CorsaMeal

5th Jul 12 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fat people eat too much, greedy fcukers basically.

Annoy me with their gluttony, stuffing food into their faces like its going to evapourate if they try to save some for the next day
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but what you have to consider BranshaW is yest we will be paying it through our tax for example but i pay tax anyway so in effect i am paying for my own membership

think of it this way if some one quits and puts on a load of weight then and dosnt go to the gym because of say amount to pay then its going to cause health issues witch in turn makes them have to go to the NHS for treatment witch then you pay for any way at a higher cost what would you profer
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but what you have to consider BranshaW is yest we will be paying it through our tax for example but i pay tax anyway so in effect i am paying for my own membership

think of it this way if some one quits and puts on a load of weight then and dosnt go to the gym because of say amount to pay then its going to cause health issues witch in turn makes them have to go to the NHS for treatment witch then you pay for any way at a higher cost what would you profer

Are you being serious? so someone who quits one addiction then starts eating and gets overweight and obese should get free gym? I would prefer if people quit smoking and went to the gym and paid like everyone else? like the people who are healthy and do that anyway?

basically people who are healthy lose out and dont get free gym because they are healthy?
Hammer

5th Jul 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Aparantly not. But again you'll never understand. Unless you've been there.

Hammer. Read the above and stfu.

*Apparently
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:

i pay my taxes, i pay national insurance, i have never been on the dole so why dont i get free gym? why should YOU get free gym?

best way for you if its that important mate is start smoking go to the doctors quit get the membership then ya sorted
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Are you being serious? so someone who quits one addiction then starts eating and gets overweight and obese should get free gym? I would prefer if people quit smoking and went to the gym and paid like everyone else? like the people who are healthy and do that anyway?

basically people who are healthy lose out and dont get free gym because they are healthy?

basicly your right if the help is there and its free why shouldnt some one take advantage of it any normal person would there is no harm in it is there
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think different people have different moral views and whilst people might accept free help (at someone elses cost) others may feel annoyed that people who have self inflicted illnesses get free benefits whilst normal people who are not ill and do not have self inflicted problems have to pay for the same privilege
John

5th Jul 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have all benefits revoked if you can't form a proper sentence by the time you leave primary school.
LeeM

5th Jul 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I get free gym membership all year round for bein a student, don't pay tax or national insurance. It's ace.
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Privatising the NHS would sort it. Would love to see the heath insurance quotes of overweight smokers
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of it all if i get it offered as you do then ill take it i dont see why i shouldnt i pay tax and NI so fuck it
LeeM

5th Jul 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it a fancy gym or just council gyms? Might quit for a week if I can get 6 months at a better one than mine, mine hasn't got a sauna
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is a local gym of your chice for example harpers but you couldnt just quit for a week then get the membership because they check your weight weekly and can take it away from you at any time

[Edited on 05-07-2012 by Liam-Wilko]
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they also check your carbon monoxide by using a daft thing you blow into to make shure you acctualy are quitting its not as easy as just theres a gym membership you basicly got to earn it
John

5th Jul 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Earning it by stopping a filthy habit that's killing you? Not really earning it are you.
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to a non smoker kicking a habit they dont know exactly what its like it can be like earning it

what is peoples problem with some one who works pays there tax and there NI getting help from the NHS to quit and taking advantage of the free gym i would understand if i was on the dole and getting everything handed to me :s
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would also understand if i badly abused my life ext but im not im trying to make my life better and healthier
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i understand the addiction and habit and i am an ex smoker but they no way deserve free gym or have earnt it, why do people who not smoke get penalised and get no free gym? people who are less of a burden on the NHS

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » finaly took the leap 22 database queries in 0.0221708 seconds