corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Megane r26

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megane r26
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
18th Jul 12 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The girl payed 5k for this one such a bargain
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats very cheap for a non damaged R26. Did it have the badge next to the handbrake to say what number it was?
FlamingCorsa

18th Jul 12 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
my brother has just bought an r26, really nice car! great handling, good brakes, not bad on fuel, seems well build and pretty good spec inside!

he will be taking it on track in august or september, i am bit worried to be honest! think he will beat my clio 197 on straight with ease, just hope the van will be quicker on track or i will be gutted!

How do you rate your 197 mate?? Shared the driving with my mate to the ring in his 172, coil overs, gripper doff, bushed etc... Was such a mega car!

i really like it , rubbish on fuel! brothers r26 will get more mpg which is quite sad! i have coilovers, exhaust, de cat, re map and spacers on mine but its great for everyday use and track use, done 6-7 track days in it so far and its only needed servicing and tires!

brother used to have a 172 with some goodies on it, coilover etc, ended up not being reliable but when it was i thought it was fantastic felt like a big go kart on tracks! great fun
FlamingCorsa

18th Jul 12 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
my brother has just bought an r26, really nice car! great handling, good brakes, not bad on fuel, seems well build and pretty good spec inside!

he will be taking it on track in august or september, i am bit worried to be honest! think he will beat my clio 197 on straight with ease, just hope the van will be quicker on track or i will be gutted!

Well against a clio 200 its close but the r26 pulls and is alot quicker on the corners

i have donated my track wheels to my brother to use on the magane so not likely that we will come head to head on track with the to cars now! brother things my breaks are little beta just cos of it being little lighter but think in most other areas the r26 will beat the little clio! unless my coilovers on 197 make much difference!

think my brother is planning on getting coilovers, exhaust , intercooler, re map in time tho! gonna be tought to keep up with then :-(
3i_gaz

18th Jul 12 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate had the little plate and as far as I'm aware it's not n v-car

Renaultsport make such a good drivers car
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well against a clio 200 its close but the r26 pulls and is alot quicker on the corners

i have donated my track wheels to my brother to use on the magane so not likely that we will come head to head on track with the to cars now! brother things my breaks are little beta just cos of it being little lighter but think in most other areas the r26 will beat the little clio! unless my coilovers on 197 make much difference!

think my brother is planning on getting coilovers, exhaust , intercooler, re map in time tho! gonna be tought to keep up with then :-(

Ouch 1k coilovers, 500 FMIC, 500 Exhaust, might as well stage 2 it when it gets mapped
FlamingCorsa

18th Jul 12 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ouch 1k coilovers, 500 FMIC, 500 Exhaust, might as well stage 2 it when it gets mapped

i am guessing thats wot he is plannig to do, wot power will he be up to 270-280bhp? needs to keep it relaibel for track use! have u upgraded your pads?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 08:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stage 2 is on the limits then it needs to be forged.

I have 2 piece 330mm discs and CL6 Pads
Brett
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
Funny the way it's only you who has the assumptions and feel the need to voice them instead of giving an opinion on the car like what was asked in the original post. Who said it was picked up from Liverpool, dropped off in Liverpool or driven on 30mph roads.

Who's making assumptions now?

Always one smart arse.

Err, I'm making the assumptions, that's what I said.

I haven't commented on the car because I haven't driven one, but since I'm entitled to comment on whatever I want I have done
3i_gaz

18th Jul 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have no decent input then don't comment. Simple.
Nick-S

19th Jul 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RS6
lovely cars but at 15k-16k... jog on
Were are you looking??

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by Nick-S]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nick-S
quote:
Originally posted by RS6
lovely cars but at 15k-16k... jog on
Were are you looking??

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by Nick-S]

Either R26.r or 250/265 Obviously
Munchie

19th Jul 12 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was she fit Gaz? #sellmehernumber.

Also- fixed me AC! had a spare can of air conditioning gas in me garage so bought a cable of ebay and gassed her up.

Me bros AC isnt working though......the AC compressor pump is not moving.....knackered?

Its off the road now anyway so prob wont end up getting it fixed just yet!

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by Munchie]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Megane r26 22 database queries in 0.0125930 seconds