corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cinema Prices

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cinema Prices
Hammer

User status: Offline
19th Jul 12 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
eating food in a cinema is the most annoying thing ever.

can you not go 2 hours without some food you fat fuck?

Eating popcorn is part of the tradition; don't like, don't go to the cinema - simples

i don't go to the cinema

and it my be part of the tradition, but when someone else has paid a tenner to watch a movie, i think they want to hear what the actors are saying rather than some idiot scoffing his face.

You don't do anything. Other than moaning about your shite tattooed Scottish bird and her shite family and how shite your life is.
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh, rather live here and be a hermit than live anywhere near that shithole.
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi don't just abuse him, I want some
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do enjoy it when the scottish go mad. if they don't like someone else opinion, it just becomes a slag fest full of 'up ye's' 'wee shites' etc etc
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G in da house
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are not wrong there. I have no idea why they are such an angry race, must be ROIDZ in the water.
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

highland fucking spring.
RichR
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Scottish pakis are the worst kind of pakis. Up there with pakis that think they are black and drive around with 2 pac blasting out on their vibe subs from halfords.

hold the fucking phone - is Hammer of Pakistani descent/origin?
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a paki and looks like he should be one but hes not.
RichR
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this why he's such an argumentative person? or is that the Scotch coming out?

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by LiVe LeE]
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The combination is fucking deadly IMHO
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
eating food in a cinema is the most annoying thing ever.

can you not go 2 hours without some food you fat fuck?

Eating popcorn is part of the tradition; don't like, don't go to the cinema - simples

i don't go to the cinema

and it my be part of the tradition, but when someone else has paid a tenner to watch a movie, i think they want to hear what the actors are saying rather than some idiot scoffing his face.

So you don't go to the cinema, yet you're having a rant about it? Being a cunt for the sake of it then?

Either way, there's far worse offenders like people talking loudly during the film or rude-boi-bluds listening to shite music on their phone

Seth - I agree, fish and chips is taking the piss but still don't see the problem with people eating popcorn. It's like going to a rugby game and getting pissed people are drinking.
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs the reason i don't go to cinemas is because i prefer to watch the films on dvd at my house, with my other half and no other cunt eating loudly and it's about a tenth of the price.

also, it's nothing like rugby. there is no commentary at a rugby game.

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by Ben G]
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nathy_87

19th Jul 12 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
Local one to me is Cineworld.

Prices:

Adult (after 5pm Mon, Wed-Fri, all day Sat-Sun) £7.90

Adult (before 5pm Mon, Wed-Fri) £6.90

But I can buy a Months pass for £14.99 and go as many times as I want in that month.

Yes but that Cineworld in Uttoxeter is a bit backwards and full of inbreds

That's Cine-bowl:- 3 screens and a bowling lane and soon to have an Ice Rink. . My closest is in Burton.
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok to spell it out.

Imagine you are watching a Paranormal activity film. The build up and tension to most of the key scenes are preceded by durations of silent. Just as you are becoming absorbed in the film you have cunts all around you... CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH... kinda spoils the moment.

The thing is some of them realise and you can hear them trying to strategically eat their popcorn quietly which is fucking hilarious
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the comparison to rugby is pretty fucking laughable in all honesty.

If you went to a stage play in a small venue you would be told to GTF if you sat their crunching away like a cunt.

I accept in a Cinema some people see it as 'tradition' and more the fool them for paying £3 for something that costs 2p to make. I also accept we will never be able to change it and have to put up with said loud crunching shit cunts ruining films.

Agree that talking is worse. I had a ROIDZ attack last year after 3 people had been constantly talking for 20 minutes I lost it and shouted: "Will you please fucking shut up!", yes I know LOL @ the 'please' but when you are angry you cant spend 10 minutes premeditating your sentences like people do on here. The perpertrators suddenly froze and went quite, one guy in front shouted "nice one mate" and a couple of people clapped. Suffice to say I still felt like a cunt for shouting and didnt really enjoy the rest of the film as I was raging.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe I don't go to the cinema enough but I've never had issues with people eating in the cinema, its never disturb the film and its never put me off. People bringing fish and chips into the cinema though Don't they ban that sort of thing where you are? I know round here you can't bring in 'outside food' and girls have their bags checked etc.

Still fish and chips sounds like something that would go down in Norwich.
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant see how they would search people on release night of Prometheus it was fucking packed.

It's an 11 screen Odeon with IMAX so hardly a pikey cinema. There is a dodgy hollywood that no one goes to though in a pikey area, probably full of fish and chips eaters.
willay
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I had a ROIDZ attack last year after 3 people had been constantly talking for 20 minutes I lost it and shouted: "Will you please fucking shut up!", yes I know LOL @ the 'please' but when you are angry you cant spend 10 minutes premeditating your sentences like people do on here. The perpertrators suddenly froze and went quite, one guy in front shouted "nice one mate" and a couple of people clapped. Suffice to say I still felt like a cunt for shouting and didnt really enjoy the rest of the film as I was raging.

you are a man though, years and years ago watching a film was never a massive problem in regards to people chating. Unless it was some kids film during the weekend, but as time goes on you get more unruley shites talking and fucking about in the cinema, the world needs more roid up gents like yourself to tell people to shut the fuck up while the film is on.
BarnshaW

19th Jul 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ate a big mac meal in the cinema once,

no problems with people eating, problems with people sat next to me or behind eating with their mouth opens like fucking slobs and bad mannered cunts, its not enough to stop you hearing the film but enough to annoy you and put me in a bad mood.

as with Ben G would rather watch at home in comfort and for cheaper
willay
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I cant see how they would search people on release night of Prometheus it was fucking packed.

Where they tear off your ticket, theres two people - one checking your tickets and the other who will literally peep into your man bag/hand bag/whatever to check for outside food

A friend of mine who is a royal jew, he made a habit of going to the local supermarket before watching a film so he had loads of cheap ass sweets instead of buying their massive inflated prices for pick n mix. Was all good until I realised he was packing a sneaky packet of pork scratchings and fuck me do they pooong when you're not eating them
willay
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yah I think Ben G is just angry as usual, you are going to find all walks of life in a public place (like grown up males who are afraid to pick up a ringing phone).

Its the people who have no respect for others and are loud, on the phone, throwing shit and basically gagging for an ASBO that fuck me off.

I for one do like a little cinema visit if the film is good enough for it, I also love cinema popcorn which they make a fucking MASSIVE profit on, but its like crack. Salted warm crack, mmmm
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Maybe I don't go to the cinema enough but I've never had issues with people eating in the cinema, its never disturb the film and its never put me off. People bringing fish and chips into the cinema though Don't they ban that sort of thing where you are? I know round here you can't bring in 'outside food' and girls have their bags checked etc.

Still fish and chips sounds like something that would go down in Norwich.

What Willay said; i don't have a problem with it. Cinemas tend to be so fucking loud anyway that i really can't hear someone munching a few seats away.

And my comparison was merely to highlight the part and parcel of it and the fact people eating popcorn/nachos is to be expected.
People talking and acting like cunts throughout the film isn't however; that's my only gripe. It's also why i try and avoid the local cinema as it tends to be full of wigga's and G's acting like tools.
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
...like grown up males who are afraid to pick up a ringing phone....

eh?

And GTF with your salted shite

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cinema Prices 22 database queries in 0.0198600 seconds