corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated)
richc

User status: Offline
30th Jul 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
The problems with most women in general is that the all know what they dont want but have no clue what they actually do want.

As a woman, I have to agree this is totally and utterly true. The every woman is an attention seeking whore part? Not so much. Maybe you guys need older women. When I think of myself at 19/20/21 in a relationship, I cringe.

I agree also, and i really think this is the case here. I cannot get a definative answer out of pretty much every question i ask!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated) 22 database queries in 0.1856079 seconds