corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone used Webuyanycar.com? **update SOLD**

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone used Webuyanycar.com? **update SOLD**
AlunJ

User status: Offline
10th Sep 12 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Car craft charge double am slam people with terrible finance deals , sure they charge you £50 then let you take the car

A friend of mine bought a shitty pug 107 on a 56 plate from them last year for £200 a month over 5 years, I pissed myself.
scottyp1989

10th Sep 12 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
quote:
Originally posted by Colin

I got a 4 door saloon in preparation of the pregnancy & regret it already & the baby isnt even here yet! Too small, wish i'd got an estate car minimum.

Actually wish i'd got a Disco or similar so I can just lift the pram unfolded into the back.

Really?

Me and the missus have 15 month old and we have a 5dr 51 plate audi a3 and never felt we needed more space really. Pram and shopping etc always fits in without any issues. Weve had the car since he was born also

I've not once thought I must buy an estate car

I find a scenic to small so god knows how you managed it with an A3, there quite small cars really
MatthewR

10th Sep 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the p/x wouldnt benefit me as im going to go without a car for 2 pay cheques to allow myself to save abit more for the car i actually want and not whats available at the garage i trade mine in with. Plus £400 off is probably less what someone buying it privately would try and knock off the asking price.

Havuing thought about it overnight im going to go ahead with the sale.
Cole

10th Sep 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fazza
quote:

I got a 4 door saloon in preparation of the pregnancy & regret it already & the baby isnt even here yet! Too small, wish i'd got an estate car minimum.

Actually wish i'd got a Disco or similar so I can just lift the pram unfolded into the back.

Really?

Me and the missus have 15 month old and we have a 5dr 51 plate audi a3 and never felt we needed more space really. Pram and shopping etc always fits in without any issues. Weve had the car since he was born also

I've not once thought I must buy an estate car

Yip with the pram we got the chassis just fits in the boot & the body has to go on the back seat along with the car seat. If we went away say for a weekend there would be nowhere to fit our luggage once all the baby stuff is packed in. Obviously this will get easier as we move to a push chair but for now its going to be an absolute chew. The baby asides the 3 series saloon rear seats dont even fold down. I struggled to get a pair of curtain poles home at the weekend. Totally useless car!!

I take it your mrs chose the pram should of bought a buggy that takes the baby seat as well then no need for the pram part then the BMW would be perfect
MatthewR

10th Sep 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We just got the i-candy strawberry that comes with the adaptors for the baby seat
Was £860 all together though!!!!
Cole

10th Sep 12 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mugged off never buy new my mrs buys buggies like they are going out of fashion my 1st her 3rd baby we had 18 buggies in 15months this time round my son is 7 months and we have had 4 already
MatthewR

10th Sep 12 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And im the mug???
Cole

10th Sep 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know but she always sold one to buy another so never cost me anymore money
MatthewR

10th Sep 12 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we plan on selling ours also
Ben J

10th Sep 12 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We coped fine with a baby and an Astra VXR. Fuck knows what some of you are doing wrong!!!

Some prams are bloody huge though, but we took this into consideration and bought one that folded small.

[Edited on 10-09-2012 by Ben J]
Steve
Premium Member

10th Sep 12 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got the urge to walk into one of these and start asking really awkward questions, like how much in total somethings going to cost me on finance and when they say 12k or something thats worth 7, ask them why the forecourt down the road has better ones for 7k, be funny to see what lies they come up with.
Colin

11th Sep 12 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole

I take it your mrs chose the pram should of bought a buggy that takes the baby seat as well then no need for the pram part then the BMW would be perfect

Yeah, Emmaljunga pram, cost around £1k
hoppydan

11th Sep 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my pram cost about 300 quid.. its not too big.. dont have a car.. but it would fit in a corsa by the looks of it
MatthewR

11th Sep 12 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we got the i-candy strawberry - i havent even checked if it fits in the boot yet!!
MatthewR

12th Sep 12 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sold it for £4410 as was offered and agreed.

Gutted to see it go and didnt enjoy the train journey to work afterwards LOL nevertheless its all for the greater good.
Carl

12th Sep 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Iv got the urge to walk into one of these and start asking really awkward questions, like how much in total somethings going to cost me on finance and when they say 12k or something thats worth 7, ask them why the forecourt down the road has better ones for 7k, be funny to see what lies they come up with.

The salesman would just talk bollocks. I went car shopping with my best mate for a car that would fit a double buggy, we were looking at an auris and they had a punto abarth or whatever on the forecourt, before you know it he was taking knackers about that, how it was impossible to insure and faster than a porsche etc. he was a top class bell end, think i might even have posted about it on here. Neither of us cared anyway even if it would have been factual, I was embarassed for the lad.
MatthewR

12th Sep 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are plenty of idiots that would believe them though
chloe16v

12th Sep 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had 3 kids an a corsa b, coped fine, pram fitted fine an any shopping i needed to fit in the boot as well how big is the friggin pram?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone used Webuyanycar.com? **update SOLD** 22 database queries in 0.0126159 seconds