corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 12 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay, I started thinking that with kids today, a backpack could easily contain an iPod or Nintendo DS, so would be a shame for the boy to have it vanish.

I went out in the pouring rain and picked the bag up and it's now sitting under my desk. It contains:
* Pixar's Cars lunchbox
* Pixar's Cars shoes

And no fucking clue as to who owns it...

The pack is blue with red details and a printed crest with the letters FCB and what appears to be a volley ball.

Under one shoe there's a handwritten name that's faded almost completely away. Looks like it says Aftard which is no name I've ever heard of...

Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and be the nice man that you are and retrieve it

Bored of looking at cars now It turns out there are a lot of Imprezas in the 3-4k category on Autotrader I set it to price range 3-4k, keywords 'turbo', and clicked search A few R33 Skylines in there as well, but only GTS-T models.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well at least you tried Tbh I'd probably put it back because they'll probably come looking for it later. Nobody's going to nick it with just some shoes and a lunch box in it.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Balling
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Tbh I'd probably put it back because they'll probably come looking for it later. Nobody's going to nick it with just some shoes and a lunch box in it.
I've considered this. Trouble is, I called a nearby school (only institution in the area) and told them I had the pack. He said they'd inform their lower classes and if any one is missing a bag they'll call me up.

So now I can't very well put it back, because what am I going to say if he calls tomorrow?

Can't very well just keep it here either, as the kid may not be from said school and if he isn't, how's he ever going to find out where it is?

Painted my self in to a corner with this one.

Balling
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time to print a flyer...

Budgie

6th Nov 12 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bored of looking at cars now It turns out there are a lot of Imprezas in the 3-4k category on Autotrader I set it to price range 3-4k, keywords 'turbo', and clicked search A few R33 Skylines in there as well, but only GTS-T models.

Dont take offense to this bro, but I couldn't imagine you behind the wheel of a R33.
I thought you had a more of a Celica ST205 look to ya
AlunJ

6th Nov 12 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he has more of a blue 1.0 corsa b driver with black bumpers on stilts.
Budgie

6th Nov 12 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah that too.
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Home time
quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
quote:

Dont take offense to this bro, but I couldn't imagine you behind the wheel of a R33.
Nah me neither tbf, but it's just something that came up in the results a few times Not a massive fan of those Celicas tbh

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Budgie

6th Nov 12 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Home time
quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
quote:

Nah me neither tbf, but it's just something that came up in the results a few times Not a massive fan of those Celicas tbh

you don't have to be a fan, just saying it will suit you. That's if you wanted a jap turbo'd car...
Also those Celicas are pretty wizard, got anti-lag pre-installed

Ever thought about a MX5?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.0776780 seconds