corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Obama or Romney

Poll: Obama or Romney
Barack Hussein Obama 79 (91.86%)
Willard Mitt Romney 7 (8.14%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Obama or Romney
mattant

User status: Offline
6th Nov 12 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It's still the same countries though, all they've done is changed the order. It's also quite a random selection of countries. Peru, Pananma but no Russia and very few from Europe.

I wonder if the reporting in those countries is as pro Obama as it is in this. Thee BBC in particular appear very biased .

It's supposed to be random, it's a poll. Besides I think it does a good job in showing that in other first world countries Romney wouldn't even be up for election. If we or any other European countryhad a candidate who came forward and said, "If you vote for me I will lower taxes for the rich, privatise the NHS, ban gay marriage, and legalise guns for all" he would be laughed at.
sc0ott

6th Nov 12 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris rocks message to the white people. Vote for the white guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4&sns=em
Bart

6th Nov 12 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Not seen anything from Romney but TV interviews with Obama when he isn't in 100% president mode, he seems like a decent guy.

A lovely guy, but never mind NDAA, SOPA, hundreds of drone strikes, innocent people being tortured.
Never mind all the lobbyists who help put him in power now all working under his administration and the changes to the American constitution.

Obama has been pretty tame compared to the likes of Bush and co

Are you kidding?
The Guantanamo residents have been treated a lot worse under the Obama government.
Obama has also used 5 times as many drones as bush.
Plus we have things like TrapWire to deal with.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only funny thing chris rock has ever done
Hammer

6th Nov 12 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It's still the same countries though, all they've done is changed the order. It's also quite a random selection of countries. Peru, Pananma but no Russia and very few from Europe.

I wonder if the reporting in those countries is as pro Obama as it is in this. Thee BBC in particular appear very biased .

You are clever enough to understand the point, which is no cunt wants Romney to lead the USA. Apart from Pakistan, obviously has lax tax rules on corner shops.
Jambo

6th Nov 12 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Only funny thing chris rock has ever done

Behave
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God help everyone if Mitt Romney wins this.

[Edited on 06-11-2012 by Lawrah]
Hammer

6th Nov 12 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
God help everyone if Mitt Romney wins this.

[Edited on 06-11-2012 by Lawrah]

I have a feeling there are certain outlets hamming up the contest and it will end up being a significant victory for Obama.

I hope I'm right anyway.
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it looks that way, pretend its even stevens to keep the excitement running.
Hammer

6th Nov 12 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm off work this week so I'll probably keep a BBC News tab opened whilst I'm browsing Lobstertube this evening.
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 12 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets catch up xXx
Hammer

6th Nov 12 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xxx
Russ

7th Nov 12 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obama
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
obama

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mitt Romney seems a bit of a slimeball tbh

Plus he said we weren't fit to host the Olympics.

mattant

7th Nov 12 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Mitt Romney seems a bit of a slimeball tbh

Plus he said we weren't fit to host the Olympics.

He also called Ed Milliband "Mr Leader"
Russ

7th Nov 12 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few more years and he will be
p

7th Nov 12 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the fuck can so many vote for Obama? I guess you like his 'cool' factor, right?????

His four years have been utter shit. The worst financial situation in donkeys years, the worst job situation in god knows how long, he said he'd create jobs, yet failed in 9 million. He hasn't improved the American economy at all, 16 trillion in debt!!! The food stamp outage is worse than ever as well. In reality, he's been a shit president, and fucked up in so many ways. He simply didn't practice what he preached four years ago. I'm amazed, yet not, that he got re-elected. Once again people are seemingly voting on hope.

A lot of it was down to race as well, all black people voted Obama, I doubt barely any voted for Romney. Just see when Romney was campaigning, the only black folk in view was Romney's security! Quite shocking in a way, but I'm adamant the vast majority had in their mind they will vote for Obama because of his skin colour.

He still hasn't even properly addressed the Benghazi situation as well, without all the rhetoric and bullshit. Mainstream media on the side of Obama didn't mention it (as expected) so it was the way of the right side media to, yet Obama hasn't properly addressed it. Romney should of painted the town red with the Libya story, but he didn't do it.
Russ

7th Nov 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsadee do you understand how congress works
Russ

7th Nov 12 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, typical chelsea racist
mattant

7th Nov 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
How the fuck can so many vote for Obama? I guess you like his 'cool' factor, right?????

His four years have been utter shit. The worst financial situation in donkeys years, the worst job situation in god knows how long, he said he'd create jobs, yet failed in 9 million. He hasn't improved the American economy at all, 16 trillion in debt!!! The food stamp outage is worse than ever as well. In reality, he's been a shit president, and fucked up in so many ways. He simply didn't practice what he preached four years ago. I'm amazed, yet not, that he got re-elected. Once again people are seemingly voting on hope.

A lot of it was down to race as well, all black people voted Obama, I doubt barely any voted for Romney. Just see when Romney was campaigning, the only black folk in view was Romney's security! Quite shocking in a way, but I'm adamant the vast majority had in their mind they will vote for Obama because of his skin colour.

He still hasn't even properly addressed the Benghazi situation as well, without all the rhetoric and bullshit. Mainstream media on the side of Obama didn't mention it (as expected) so it was the way of the right side media to, yet Obama hasn't properly addressed it. Romney should of painted the town red with the Libya story, but he didn't do it.

Ok, and? yes they probably did, because he's for equality and moving forward. They voted for the president who benefits them the most, as did everyone.

People in America are looking at Canada end Europe and realising free healthcare, free education and equality is actually the way forward and they don't need to be stuck with a middle class white conservative demanding all kids read bibles and that free healthcare is communist scum.

And how is anyone supposed to write off 16 trillion dollars worth of debt in 4 years?

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by mattant]
p

7th Nov 12 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
quote:
Originally posted by p

Ok, and? yes they probably did, because he's for equality and moving forward. They voted for the president who benefits them the most, as did everyone.

People in America are looking at Canada end Europe and realising free healthcare, free education and equality is actually the way forward and they don't need to be stuck with a middle class white conservative demanding all kids read bibles and that free healthcare is communist scum.

And how is anyone supposed to write off 16 trillion dollars worth of debt in 4 years?

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by mattant]

Just quickly, the national debt is now over 16 trillion dollars. Obama himself has accumulated the national debt in his first term at 6.5 trillion dollars, and by all accounts that's more than the 43 US previous presidents combined. Surely when he wanted the job, he would of stated to lower the national debt, no? Obama has added more to the national debt that what Bush did in two terms, also.

The US is now about what it can give the people, not what they can do for the country. Obama is on the left, people in that country now want free shit, and that's Obama and his policies. Look at the food stamps, for example.

I find it staggering how he can get a second term, when his first was so, so poor.
Russ

7th Nov 12 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do be quiet
Balling
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P, what the fuck are you on about?

First of all, reasons NOT to vote for Obama does not in any way equal reasons to vote for Romney. What if people just chose the lesser of two evils, did you think of that?

Also, there's no way you can put all the problems in the US on Obama's shoulders, what kind of thinking is that? The economy is shitty all over the world yet Obama should some how, magically, have pulled the US out of it?

And your hypothesis about "a lot of it" being down to race is just idiotic guess work that makes me wonder why I'm even bothering replying...

Gavin
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
quote:
Originally posted by p

Actually (occuring to the exit polls) only 93% of Black people voted for Obama

Its a shame you have been quick to slam Obama's victory and put this down to 'because of his skin'.

So how do you explain the 39% of the White votes for Obama?

I could say the same, White people only voted for Romney because he is white. Actually, I imagine a portion of the White vote for Romney based on racism and hatred against having a black president. Some people are stuck with 'old' and ugly habbits you know!!

Its a shame the exit poll above doesnt show the number of votes each candidates based on average household income. To be blunt, the working class tend to vote Democratic, with a higher majority voting for Republican's. Given the current economical climate... the rich are getting richer whilst the poor are getting poorer. So I can probably see why there would be a drive from the working class to go out... and vote for a party that represents them.

Now I can be stupid here... and keen on the race trail. A black man has been re-elected as President of the United States. He beat a dumb ass white man (Bush) and an below average journey man (Romney). Is Obama the messiah.. HELL NO... he has had a very difficult first term but take a look at the alternatives...!
Fook that, I'd rather vote for Obama!

Lets see what happens in 4 years when Obama steps down. I'm fairly confident that the Democrats will win again, with a black man at the lead or not!

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Obama or Romney 25 database queries in 0.0212250 seconds