corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » extending a drop drive - the legalities?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author extending a drop drive - the legalities?
Robbo

User status: Offline
21st Jan 13 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by garethestate
What a complete bunch of pricks you lot really are.For fucks sake you dont own the road outside your house.People can park where they like on a public road wether thats outside your house or not makes no difference.The tax disc gives them that right.
If i lived near you id buy a shitter just to park it outside your house just for a laugh.
you sound like you probably live with your parents, or in a council estate/similar
Robbo

21st Jan 13 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It's clear there are two types of people here, those with houses and inconsiderate cunts who park outside other peoples.
Ben G

21st Jan 13 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gav93
lol i bow down, you win danny fucking key 'er car in haha

[Edited on 20-01-2013 by gav93]

fuck me, you're either 11 years old or live on a grotty council estate.

no matter what someone does to me, i would never key their car.

why not confront them instead? rather than being a sad little child and making a scratch, then running away?
andy1868

21st Jan 13 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this reminds me of a story my boss tells from before i worked for him. He lives right next to the centre of town, car parking can be a serious nightmare some days but he has a driveway that has 2 spaces. He had his car parked at the front with a space behind it. One day he happened upon a young woman parking on the spare space and naturally told her she wasn't allowed to park there because it was private land. She argued she was and left the scene with the car still parked on the private land.

Unfortunately, this all happened on the day he was going on holiday so he needed his car that was now being blocked in. Instead of calling the police or anything like that he decided to get a lift with friends and locked his gates at the end of the driveway her car was there for a full week

[Edited on 21-01-2013 by andy1868]
Corsa_Sport21

21st Jan 13 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally wouldn't bother if some1 parked in front of my house, but seeing as i have 2 cars now, and only 1 driveway, i kind of need the space.

If i knew they were only going to be there for a short period of time, and were away before me or the GF got home and needed the space, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

I do however hate people who park on opposite side of the road and don't leave me enough room to get out the drive. My street is pretty narrow, and you get the odd clown who leaves their car fully on the road, instead of bumping it on to the path a bit. Makes getting out the drive a nightmare sometimes.
Robbo

21st Jan 13 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone used to do that outside my parents drive all the time, got a bit of a shock when my CTR rolled off the drive and straight into their car Obv I paid for the damage but they never did it again after that!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » extending a drop drive - the legalities? 22 database queries in 0.0087712 seconds