corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the other half

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting with the other half
gazza808

User status: Offline
6th Mar 13 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I split with my mrs of 5-6 years about 6 months ago,
I packed my shit the next morning, chucked the dogs in the car an left.
Words got back that I'm doing alright for myself as she assumed I couldn't operate with out her,
And I get the odd bit of contact but I ignore it.
Now best mates with some of my childhood best mates again, it gets easier as time goes by.
Keeping busy is the key.
Also helps that I've been working away for the last 4 months lol!
Just keep busy.
Shelly
Premium Member

6th Mar 13 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Women

Three types thereof

1/. Insecure, fly off the handle for no reason, bully, cry a lot to get their own way

2/. Love themselves so much you will never be good enough. 100% you're dumped when somebody richer comes along

3/. somewhere between 1 & 2

1/. is very very common, but not wanted

2/. is very rare, is wanted lots; but ultimately far worse than 1

3/. by far the best bet...depending how close they are to 1 or 2

[Edited on 05-03-2013 by Jules S]

Or nice ones who would do anything for you, but aren't trophy birds, lads just want as a friend.
Ad Blue B

6th Mar 13 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Women

Three types thereof

1/. Insecure, fly off the handle for no reason, bully, cry a lot to get their own way

2/. Love themselves so much you will never be good enough. 100% you're dumped when somebody richer comes along

3/. somewhere between 1 & 2

1/. is very very common, but not wanted

2/. is very rare, is wanted lots; but ultimately far worse than 1

3/. by far the best bet...depending how close they are to 1 or 2

[Edited on 05-03-2013 by Jules S]

Or nice ones who would do anything for you, but aren't trophy birds, lads just want as a friend.

Or the ones who seem perfectly fine, up until about 3 months into the relationship, where they turn into a controlling bitch, who flips when you mention another girls name even if it's close family! 90% of women are nut cases.
Shelly
Premium Member

6th Mar 13 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B

Or the ones who seem perfectly fine, up until about 3 months into the relationship, where they turn into a controlling bitch, who flips when you mention another girls name even if it's close family! 90% of women are nut cases.

I remember getting dead eyes when talking to my cousin once, until he introduced me as his cousin and then she was all like oh and smiley happy with me. WTF!
Ad Blue B

6th Mar 13 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B

I remember getting dead eyes when talking to my cousin once, until he introduced me as his cousin and then she was all like oh and smiley happy with me. WTF!

Pretty much the same, mentioned that i'd gave Laura (my cousin) a lift and she went mental even though she knew it was my cousin... Relationship ended a couple of days later...

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the other half 22 database queries in 0.0133350 seconds