corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » free piece of KFC

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author free piece of KFC
Hammer

User status: Offline
9th May 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't the nicest place to be tbh, I'd imagine the others being the same with the amount of fat they must go through for frying.
SVM 286

11th May 13 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Probably why it feels dirty, Brett.
SVM 286

11th May 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
how the hell is the brain so big. Is it from a chicken wtf

Three cats.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th May 13 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
KFC is always dirty and the tables are never cleared or bins emptied. Not a fan a all

They are franchised, so weird sweepng statement to make.

He's right though - walk in to a KFC around here and they're typically full of litter on the tables and grease on the floor.

That's a few different local ones, they're all kept the same.

The others are never perfect either but you get the impression that the KFC seating areas are particularly neglected.

I agree the one in town is horrible all the time. The one by the teaco's in seaforth is alright to be honest. I've ate in there 3-4 times. Usually just take it back to my mrs flat round the corner and much. Boneless banquet for one with beans and a coke. Win
Carl

11th May 13 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --DAN--
Those parts are deffo not from a chicken and the keel is not 'genetically modified'. KFC have a different cut to what you would get in a supermarket(although its the same birds as Tesco, m&s, waitrose etc) which is basically both breast fillets still fused together. KFC is as good as any chicken you will buy in any shop.

I like KFC's and have for years so i'm not slating it as I kow what i'm buying, but if the keel is 2 breasts fused together than it gives a way the quality of the chickens they use as they are tiny compared to a proper butchers breast!
--DAN--

11th May 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Those parts are deffo not from a chicken and the keel is not 'genetically modified'. KFC have a different cut to what you would get in a supermarket(although its the same birds as Tesco, m&s, waitrose etc) which is basically both breast fillets still fused together. KFC is as good as any chicken you will buy in any shop.

I like KFC's and have for years so i'm not slating it as I kow what i'm buying, but if the keel is 2 breasts fused together than it gives a way the quality of the chickens they use as they are tiny compared to a proper butchers breast!

When I say fused I mean they just haven't been seperated. It just a different cut to what you buy in the supermarket, totally natural. 99% of stuff in butcher is the stuff supermarkets and KFC etc don't want. You will struggle to get better quality than KFC.
Ben G

11th May 13 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
KFC is always dirty and the tables are never cleared or bins emptied. Not a fan a all

They are franchised, so weird sweepng statement to make.

He's right though - walk in to a KFC around here and they're typically full of litter on the tables and grease on the floor.

That's a few different local ones, they're all kept the same.

The others are never perfect either but you get the impression that the KFC seating areas are particularly neglected.

My local is sound. BK is grottier round here. One of the local McDonalds is like something from the future though. iPads and stuff everywhere.

Same in our local mcdonalds. Very odd. I had visions of young chavs ripping them out and walking away with them.
FAZ
Premium Member

11th May 13 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:

When I say fused I mean they just haven't been seperated. It just a different cut to what you buy in the supermarket, totally natural. 99% of stuff in butcher is the stuff supermarkets and KFC etc don't want. You will struggle to get better quality than KFC.

the fuck are u smoking
Eck
Premium Member

11th May 13 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry, did you just say the chicken from my butcher is the stuff KFC feel isn't good enough?
--DAN--

11th May 13 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'm sorry, did you just say the chicken from my butcher is the stuff KFC feel isn't good enough?

Afraid so mate. In most cases.
John

11th May 13 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ

12th May 13 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people have lead sheltered lives.

do kfc even use english chicken?
sc0ott

12th May 13 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this you, --DAN-- ?
http://youtu.be/eZ9etNR3cR4

I dont really like kfc. The chicken always tastes weird.
djgritt
Premium Member

12th May 13 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Afraid so mate. In most cases.

Yeah, because KFC don't want to upset their profit margins by buying high quality Chicken...
Gary
Premium Member

12th May 13 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much on this page

Butchers selling the stuff KFC don't want?! sorry but you clearly are thick fuck!
--DAN--

12th May 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish I could say more but it's more than my jobs worth.
LeeM

12th May 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
So much on this page

Butchers selling the stuff KFC don't want?! sorry but you clearly are thick fuck!

i'll believe it. generally a big multi national will have more money and influence over the farms etc than a small butcher so what they say goes
Russ

12th May 13 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some shit butchers perhaps, some butchers source produce locally and will tell you the farm is came from and in some cases even what it was fed on, kfc wont do that
--DAN--

12th May 13 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
some shit butchers perhaps, some butchers source produce locally and will tell you the farm is came from and in some cases even what it was fed on, kfc wont do that

Because they employ numpties and the vast majority of stores are franchised. KFC could definitely tell you the factory, farm, hatchery, laying farm and food type all the way through the chain.

I don't eat KFC by the way, the local stores to me are hanging and it tastes shite since the salt was removed/reduced.

I'm not saying all butchers sell shit, farm shops and things might have good stuff but the usual outlet for downgrades is butchers and restaurants.
John

12th May 13 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you might mean that some cuts KFC and supermarkets don't want might, with emphasis on the might, go to some butchers.

Butchers in general do not have worse meat, of any type, than KFC.
LeeM

12th May 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
some people have lead sheltered lives.

do kfc even use english chicken?

yes. http://www.kfc.co.uk/dontworryeathappy/viewStory/10
LeeM

12th May 13 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

http://www.kfc.co.uk/dontworryeathappy/viewStory/11
LeeM

12th May 13 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont have to look past their own website to see its good meat. obviously if you blindly believe everything you read on facebbok, you'll think its genetically engineered chicken with huge brains big enough to masquerade as a chicken leg
Gary
Premium Member

12th May 13 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Wish I could say more but it's more than my jobs worth.

Cavey

12th May 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
you dont have to look past their own website to see its good meat. obviously if you blindly believe everything you read on facebbok, you'll think its genetically engineered chicken with huge brains big enough to masquerade as a chicken leg

Maybe they were testing Alzheimer's drugs on them

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » free piece of KFC 22 database queries in 0.0159070 seconds