corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skint on ch4 last night

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skint on ch4 last night
corsa_paz

User status: Offline
14th May 13 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so its not only the pakis and other immigrants that abuse the welfare system in this country....even the white people too...ohhhh

Gary
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You said paki!

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by Gary]
SVM 286

14th May 13 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
My favourite part was the fella who'd spawned SEVEN FUCKING KIDS with his bovine missus...

''seems like every time we fuck, we end up with a kid''

Nice one Poirot.

now that is quote of the year

You're too kind Tom. I was just ranting.
corsa_paz

14th May 13 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can they be skint and afford to smoke? if they were paki's everyone would be grilling them for abusing the system and having so many kids??!

Gary
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you not read the past 2 pages?
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Not a chance im middle class, i was brought up on a council estate for most of my life. I was lucky in the fact i had parents and a family that taught me manners and the ethics of working hard. I could easily have gone the way of some of the people on there, certainly grew up around some dodgy kids and families but knew right from wrong and my parents were good role models.

Sounds like the opening scene in the movie about your life Jonny

Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Have you not read the past 2 pages?

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
corsa_sean

14th May 13 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I grew up in an area about as bad as that you cant blame them all say there are scumbags etc thats not true in some areas it is really hard to get out yes there are some twats but most are trying there best to get through
corsa_sean

14th May 13 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and who ever said they should all be culled you my friend are a arsehole ! And you cant just blame the parents theres lots of other factors to include aswell
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard to get out? How so? I don't see how it's hard to not be a complete dick
baza31

14th May 13 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fully agree that decent parents bring up decent kids . This is only to an age IMO . Once the kid gets to 17 they then can't be fully influenced . The not working part is bullshit , I know apparently there is 'no jobs' but I find this to be an excuse the majority of time . Beggars can't be choosers

I have had lads working for me who claim benefits and have a high opinion on how good they are . Even though they are unqualified they still think they are worth £10 per hour .

The problem nowadays with a lot of folk is they are not prepared to work hard . I also find that no one ever saves money .

It depends what you want in life .

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by baza31]
smcGSI16V

14th May 13 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This series is made by wife's cousin.
He spent a year filming it.
nick_sri

14th May 13 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont condone what they do , but if your brought up by a family of lying , stealing, beneift scroungers your going to turn out exactly the same.

buying stolen goods from a smack head infront of your children is just giving them a message thats its ok to steal , then they wonder why there kids are getting in trouble
Butler

14th May 13 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
they should all be culled

People like you only encourage a decline in social mobility, then complain about it. Respect your ignorance, but if you're vocal about it you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

I'm not ignorant i know it goes on. I wont complain as that wont do anything. It's never going to change because of the nanny state the UK has got its self into and wont be able to get out of it. 99% of them children will have a son/daughter before they are 20. Live of the dole and get free everything.

Like the mum that was on it saying she wanted a better up bringing for her son. She needs to do something about other than winge and moan. Or just shouldn't of had kids in the first place.

It's quite a contradiction saying you're not ignorant then making generalisations and bold statements with no substance.

It's incomprehensible to most the detrimental psychological effects of growing up without a strong support network such as loving friends and family and it should be no wonder that although people have strong opinions, they lack the motivation and self-esteem to do anything about it. Anger is just a defence, it's admittedly hard to approach a hostile individual with a compassionate attitude but if people don't take the time then nothing will change.
John

14th May 13 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of it is upbringing but a lot of it is because they don't have any interest in changing. Sort of people who would win 10mil on the lottery then go bankrupt.

For every one that would turn out ok in different circumstances, ten would still have been rejects.

Did you do a sociology course as part of an arts degree Butler? That sounds like a post from someone who did.
3CorsaMeal

14th May 13 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's on 4seven at 9pm tonight. Going to watch it so I can judge the situation and offer my thoughts online about how I would solve the problem from my keyboard
Carl

14th May 13 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is easy for people to sit and judge but as said a lot of these kids don't know any different. I believe that the social classes have changed and that there is now a non working class under society.
sc0ott

14th May 13 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missed this but im guessing it would be like every ch4 documentary these days.

Fair enough theyre skint but im sure there are families who are also skint but dont live the way they do.
Similar to the recent tattoo addiction documentary. They filmed people who dont actually have tattoo addictions but do have other issues, and as a result they got a few tattoos.

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by sc0ott]
Butler

14th May 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Some of it is upbringing but a lot of it is because they don't have any interest in changing. Sort of people who would win 10mil on the lottery then go bankrupt.

For every one that would turn out ok in different circumstances, ten would still have been rejects.

Did you do a sociology course as part of an arts degree Butler? That sounds like a post from someone who did.

No, I work with homeless, vulnerable and at-risk youths.
John

14th May 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you do a sociology course as part of an arts degree and come from a fairly well off home though?
Butler

14th May 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, no. My family aren't well off but my upbringing was stable.
John

14th May 13 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair do's then.

There will always be those disadvantaged by situation but I still think a lot of them are just wasters.
3CorsaMeal

14th May 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The main thing I hate is the lack of respect for those who do work. Its like they believe the government has a pot of money that magically appeared. Instead they rob the very people who are funding their survival.

Let them smoke drink fight and reproduce but at least have some respect for the system that enables them to be a waste of space.
scunnylad

14th May 13 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This program is bollox, i am from scunthorpe hense my name, i live no more than 5 min from westcliffe, my nana lives in westcliffe. It isn't a pleasent place ill grant u that but it is no were near as bad as portrayed.

U get nobhead youths everywhere aswell as benefit scroungers. Its nothing new, yes scunthorpe isn't amazing and it does have sh*t areas but skint portrayed us as a real life shameless, i know people who go to that presinct day in day out and never hav problems, also a bloke i work with got a lottery ticket checked and won 60000 youths were in the shop then and they did nothing. They all just played up to the camera.

Oh but we do have prostitutes what do bjs for £5 that was true story.
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last bit

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skint on ch4 last night 23 database queries in 0.0116000 seconds