corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 2013

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS 2013
bigron1988

User status: Offline
9th Jun 13 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by reecegsi
Saw jed d run did well and corsa cal also big ron for your clutch slippin you where spinning up the track what happend to possy car? When I was walkin to mine it was pissing out fluid going on a trailer

that wasen wheel spin was clutch slip, possy had a leak out of one of the rear core plugs
bigron1988

9th Jun 13 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Ben, what do you mean by done with it?

game over, cant afford to keep fixing it, so breaking add up tomorrow evening , gone to far with it now
FAZ
Premium Member

9th Jun 13 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great weekend tbh, bar the weather on saturday and breaking down at northampton services at 6ish, only just got home 1230
possy

9th Jun 13 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep core plugs cracked and i quick steeled it up and did a few runs and did a 12.5 at 108mph with a 1.8 60ft more to come though
taylorboosh

10th Jun 13 at 05:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Ben, what do you mean by done with it?

game over, cant afford to keep fixing it, so breaking add up tomorrow evening , gone to far with it now

what you replacing it with?
SXI - Matt

10th Jun 13 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a cracking day, some mental cars there, did the nova from Belgiam ever run? It was parked up on the far side near the track wall and corsa c stand. Looked mental spec.

Even though I'm not a massive fan of in car audio the hertz stand with the astra on was unreal. Never heard any think that loud and that clear before
gazza808

10th Jun 13 at 06:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Was a cracking day, some mental cars there, did the nova from Belgiam ever run? It was parked up on the far side near the track wall and corsa c stand. Looked mental spec.

Even though I'm not a massive fan of in car audio the hertz stand with the astra on was unreal. Never heard any think that loud and that clear before

The Bulgarian carbon nova ran both days 10.6's with aload less power than it normal has.
Also pulled an endo a third of the way down the track Saturday when it miss shifted.
Nic Barnes

10th Jun 13 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Incredible times for an n/a 2.0
gazza808

10th Jun 13 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Incredible times for an n/a 2.0

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?200750-UPG-Carbon-nova-dyno-vid

bit of a story of what they did to get it there and why it had less power.
Nic Barnes

10th Jun 13 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah was reading from that James Middleton what had been going on.
SXI - Matt

10th Jun 13 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blimey that is impressive didn't realise it was an n/a, the body work is unreal, they started it when I was next to it to move it the noise was immense. Sounds like they have a problem with shifting neat ruined that engine by the sounds of. Very impressive though
BenC1985

10th Jun 13 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheres all the pics???
Christopher

10th Jun 13 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some pics and going to make a very short bad video But your cars in it ben Car looked great btw and I got a few snaps of it
BenC1985

10th Jun 13 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Christopher. I tried to make it look the best i could. Took me all day saturday to get it like that. Lol
Jed D

10th Jun 13 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mine done a 13 flat on the saturday night which i was very impressed with as it was on the stock ecu... sunday morning i got another flat 13 on the chipped one on the 1st run, after that i was getting 13.1's-13.3's ish and my best 60ft was flat 2's but heard quite a few people moaning about the 60 ft times...
ether way, i had a great weekend, fell flat on my arse getting out the dodgems saturday night, i stood up when we'd finished and my mate rammed me

that carbon nova was awesome.... bloody alloy stub axles and shit, got a few ideas from it. credit to them.
told me (before they raced) they not happy with it, had a few issues, got them sorted, and now its not running full power, still smashed their record

possy - you did fucking awesome mate, nice to finally put a name to face properly and have a bit crack on with you

ben c - cheers mate, top lad, cars spotless aswel - needs a bigger lump in it next :wink:

CorsaCal - yeah, when you where next to me in the ques before we went on and looked at me as if to say 'alrite' i was thinking 'i recognize the car but dont know whos it is' ahha did well mate. get them tyres let down a bit

dal - that things got some serious serious potential mate!! fucking flies top end once the boost comes into play. what 60ft's was it doing? get it away quicker and your onto a winner

cheers for the positive comments lads means a lot

wish it was a full weekend event again. there's not enough time to get around everything and speak to all the people
nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jed D...fuck, your car is loud. Even if we weren't at the strip and were as far from the strip as possible, as soon as we heard the sound we knew straight away it was you.....again and again and again

MX5 Project Thread
BenC1985

10th Jun 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No bigger lump for me Jed. Lol Not what im after out of this car. After seeing what yours can do for a fairly cheap build it is tempting to get a half sharp shell and try something. But just dont have the time or space. Lol
SXI - Matt

10th Jun 13 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jed did you take the exhaust off? Was mentally loud
BenC1985

10th Jun 13 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Jed D...fuck, your car is loud. Even if we weren't at the strip and were as far from the strip as possible, as soon as we heard the sound we knew straight away it was you.....again and again and again

This all over. I could tell everytime even from the far end of pod it was jed doing his burn out. Haha Awesome to think compared to some of the turbo corsas and vxr astras that have had a fair wack spent on them.they still didnt run a better time.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
quote:
Originally posted by *CorsaCal*
Lol i had a really good day even if i spent most of it on the strip. The stand was really well organized as per usual, I think CS and Danny W where robbed of their awards .

I was against Jed on my second run and he did a 13 something. My best of 9 runs was 15.1402 @ 92mph

Now I'm extra gutted I didn't make it, gotta get in the 14's if you are finally gonna be beat me Cal

Will have to organise a mini CS RWYB again soon (with more that just you and me turning up lol)

Sorry I couldn't be there today guys, was gutted seeing all the updates on fbook and clocked a few cars on the M1 that had come from the show

Sucks you wasnt there dude! Was looking forward to having a laugh with you.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another great weekend, good to see everyone again and meet some new faces. Despite the weather and wearing a hat all afternoon, I still came home resembling a beacon I think this had been my mildest case of Pod burn to date though so can't complain too much

I still hate camping though.
Jed D

10th Jun 13 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Jed did you take the exhaust off? Was mentally loud

its a custom side exit mate, no silencers, comes out just behind the front wheel... no back pressure
Jed D

10th Jun 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
From the videos I have of him he got a 13.1 I think. Low 13's anyways

get those vids up for me mate, or put them on my fb

seen your car on the saturday next to bigrons... looks stunning, but wasn't sure where you where
nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Another great weekend, good to see everyone again and meet some new faces. Despite the weather and wearing a hat all afternoon, I still came home resembling a beacon I think this had been my mildest case of Pod burn to date though so can't complain too much

I still hate camping though.

You looked great in that wicker cowboy hat, not camp in the slightest

MX5 Project Thread
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
From the videos I have of him he got a 13.1 I think. Low 13's anyways

get those vids up for me mate, or put them on my fb

seen your car on the saturday next to bigrons... looks stunning, but wasn't sure where you where

Ill chuck them on your fb later dude. One of them your raceing dale haha. Yer I was off wondering the strip haha. Only got 2 runs in myself to be honest so I just left it there

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 2013 23 database queries in 0.0156560 seconds