corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Motorway cops

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motorway cops
BeetleGav

User status: Offline
11th Sep 13 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

traffic cops are knobs, to say they are a motor division they generally in my experience know nothing about most laws around motoring.
SVM 286

11th Sep 13 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Sounds like you've had some unusually bad luck with Traffic Steve.

When they stop you, do you tend to just call them cunts and then stare at them?

Im normally very polite. Always give them chance to use discretion first.

[Edited on 11-09-2013 by Steve]

In that case Steve... fuck em Sir.

Time to dig out your big book of anglo-saxon expletives and Germanically sourced insults and start the abuse.
SVM 286

11th Sep 13 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeetleGav
traffic cops are knobs, to say they are a motor division they generally in my experience know nothing about most laws around motoring.

You do tend to meet the odd one who can be bizarrely misinformed.

I was once stopped en route to the RSOC meet at Brands and the officer in question attempted to tell me my car was too loud to be legal.

I informed him that the car was never subject to any drive-by noise level legislation as it was too old.

But that the exhaust was a partly bespoke item that had been specifically made to measure on the car, whilst meeting strict db level criteria so stringently enforced at race circuits around the country, that would exceed anything that could apply to the car during road use and so the car could be used at events without issue.

He had no more to say on the subject and left in good humour.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Motorway cops 22 database queries in 0.0062342 seconds