corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty
Ben G

User status: Offline
27th Nov 13 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
what isn't reported is the 11month old is watkins son

How do you know of this?
C2RL R

27th Nov 13 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not been able to get this out of my mind at work today. I was the same when they released details about the James Buldger thing. Messed me up for days until I forced myself to stop thinking about it.
Should start by castrating the sick cunt.
baza31

27th Nov 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably send him to Wakefield . They won't put him in isolation forever . I know a guard there and they do mix . Even the ones on segregation ain't safe as it happens on a regular basis where prisoners try kill prisoners like when Huntley I think rapist and child rapists must be left in a room to starve . I think the justice system should have a level where in extreme cases like this human rights should be removed . I think they should literally be given a 6ft square concrete room and be left until they die a slow death

[Edited on 27-11-2013 by baza31]
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 pages and no Steve references yet. I'm surprised.
Marc

27th Nov 13 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a side note, I don't think I could imagine losing everything and being in prison. Imagine someone with wealth and fame losing everything. He really has been a very silly boy.
RichR
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what will happen with his assets? I would imagine that he must have several million in assets and cash from touring and album sales - they're not proceeds of crime so doubt they can be seized. Will they sit there so he can set up a new life when he gets out?

Plus who owns the rights to the LP catalogue? Will he still effectively be earning whilst in prison/hospital?

My guess is that he'll be sectioned and detained under the mental health act rather than receiving a prison sentence. Either that, or he'll be dead before sentencing.

[Edited on 27-11-2013 by LiVe LeE]
Ben G

27th Nov 13 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll hang himself before sentencing.
RichR
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's my thinking, someone said he is on suicide watch twice a day - you can do a lot of damage to yourself if he's only been checked twice in 24hours.
Gaz

27th Nov 13 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twice a day, pathetic.

I can understand letting the old blokes get on with it, they have lived life and prison won't be long for them.

However this guy isn't even half-way through his life and therefore has 'a lot more to loose' - he should be on permenant watch to make sure he rots the way he deserves to be.
thegsi

27th Nov 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
As a side note, I don't think I could imagine losing everything and being in prison. Imagine someone with wealth and fame losing everything. He really has been a very silly boy.

I don't think what he did is a choice, it's a fucking sickening illness. Really riles me the fact that these people inflict their disgusting actions on innocent, defenceless children that don't have a prayer in stopping them. Like people who harm animals, that fucking boils my blood.
Gaz

27th Nov 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
quote:

I don't think what he did is a choice, it's a fucking sickening illness. Really riles me the fact that these people inflict their disgusting actions on innocent, defenceless children that don't have a prayer in stopping them. Like people who harm animals, that fucking boils my blood.

Not sure if I have read your comment the wrong way however it was choice...
Everyone has choice in what they do.

For example, you see a pretty lady out in town (legal age) and think you want to sleep with her, you make a choice to not rape her against her will. Your choice is to approach her and attempt to pull.
What he did was choose to rape, an innocent person of an illegal age and on top if that, had a mini network going by the sounds of it!
Jamie Walby

27th Nov 13 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I don't think what he did is a choice, it's a fucking sickening illness.

Off his nut on crystal meth I heard.
thegsi

27th Nov 13 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:
quote:

Not sure if I have read your comment the wrong way however it was choice...
Everyone has choice in what they do.

For example, you see a pretty lady out in town (legal age) and think you want to sleep with her, you make a choice to not rape her against her will. Your choice is to approach her and attempt to pull.
What he did was choose to rape, an innocent person of an illegal age and on top if that, had a mini network going by the sounds of it!

Yeh what I meant was these kind of people are totally sick in the head to think about doing what they do. It's a mental illness. Didn't mean it in a literal sense sorry.
Cavey

27th Nov 13 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
what isn't reported is the 11month old is watkins son

How do you know of this?

Putting 2 and 2 together you can come to that conclusion, I don't know where he's heard it to be "truth"
M16KE B

27th Nov 13 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to jump on this on page 3 but i literally couldnt stop thinking about this yesterday. It was on my mind all day and went home in a stinking mood. What exactly has the world come to???

Im 29 years old, so not young and naive by any stretch, but this really shocked me and proper upset me. Ive got a wee boy whos 10 and a half months and i just cannot get my head round why anyone would want to do any of this to an innocent helpless little chap like that!?

the mind really does fucking boggle!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see why people are in a mood with it. It happens daily and is an occurrence of life these days people who have this strange connection with children. Yes i 110% agree its wrong but being in a mood about it just seems odd to me.
M16KE B

27th Nov 13 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have kids?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M16KE B
you have kids?

No, but i have looked after many children that have been subjected to both physical and sexual abuse from parents and others so I'm more aware of it than others.
Gaz

27th Nov 13 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without being rude VRSturbo, life changes so much when you have one if your own. I used to think I knew what it would be like having a kid when I looked after my nieces and nephews but until that little sprog destroys your wife's / GF's perfect penetration pocket then you have no idea.
Cavey

27th Nov 13 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a 2 and a half year old and this just passed over me, I was more annoyed by the fact he did it, than what he did tbh.

Its disgusting and vile, but dont see the point in letting it affect me. My daughter is loved and cared for, it won't happen to her. Sucks that it happens to others but doesnt affect me so I can leave it.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
Without being rude VRSturbo, life changes so much when you have one if your own. I used to think I knew what it would be like having a kid when I looked after my nieces and nephews but until that little sprog destroys your wife's / GF's perfect penetration pocket then you have no idea.

Your life changes yes, but not your ability to rationalise like a normal person.

quote:
Originally posted by M16KE B
Sorry to jump on this on page 3 but i literally couldnt stop thinking about this yesterday. It was on my mind all day and went home in a stinking mood. What exactly has the world come to???

Im 29 years old, so not young and naive by any stretch, but this really shocked me and proper upset me. Ive got a wee boy whos 10 and a half months and i just cannot get my head round why anyone would want to do any of this to an innocent helpless little chap like that!?

the mind really does fucking boggle!

Odd
taylorboosh

27th Nov 13 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its vile and disgusting.... But doesnt bother me and i have a young child.

Even cracked a joke about him babysitting for a mate today
Generation

27th Nov 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm more affected by this than other cases as I've shaken hands had pics and had beers with the cunt
Ben G

27th Nov 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe people are letting it affect them

Theres stuff about paedophiles in the paper everyday. you must all be in a terrible mood all the time.
taylorboosh

27th Nov 13 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im with ben.. Wtf

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty 22 database queries in 0.0090199 seconds