corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 14 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Jed Dixon
once again another project thread on corsasport deleted... fucking wankers man

Chrissy Elliott
That forum is shit now propa dead
Dave Marksy Marks
they don't like calling an engine a redtop either haha

Jed Dixon
i normally like it on there but theres a selected few that need hung

Chrissy Elliott
I believe the correct term is c20xe ( hu gives a shit) haha

Carl Evans
if it was a good fourm we would be all on there ! ive never been and will never go

Chrissy Elliott
It was a canny forum years ago but now it's shit

Adam Dewis
Whys it been deleted?

David Dixon
I don't know why you bother going on there.... I could name about 5 people on the whole site that have any idea what they are actually talking about!

Adam Dewis
Yeah I don't even bother with answering the technical stuff. Gave a well informed answer and got shot down, cause it wasn't cool or scene

Nenge Mboku
Cry baby

David Dixon
they all know better mate... not worth the effort pressing the keys imo

Chrissy Elliott
Change of subject what brake servo pipe to run on a corsa redtop

Dale Dallas Quaife
Issue with forums... I think nova have been saved from young people but the Corsa B/C are stuck in the middle of slammed/scene stuff shame really

Colin Rotheray
Im not even on there and never will be its not a good site and all you doin on there is getting kicked about not worth it jed!

Jed Dixon
Ian Griffiths how the fuck is that taylorboosh still on there?

John Donnison
I don't even use that site anymore it's full on little kiddy keyboard warriors and there full of shit and too many scammers plus don't even get me started on the admin lol Ian isn't bothered about anything he just lets it's slide until it effects him ( rang over ) lol

Ian Griffiths
So much hate. If you care so much, get on there and make good posts. Or sit in your pants moaning about something you're not fixing. Also, I do care, but you're all adults. Also, this rant is vague as fuck, give me actual leads and I'll go have a read. I believe this one relates to Jed deleting their project thread because its full of shit. Despite Jed not coming to me about said shit. I'm not going to over-rule him and bring it back. And I'm not going to be anyone's daddy and tell the nasty big boys off. Sure if he wanted my involvement he'd have asked for it prior to the deletion. Also - if this relates to one guy called John, why cry about the entire site. Don't give me shit for not acting when the only time I find out is when everyone is having a passive aggressive fag fest on a completely different web site.

John Donnison
Don't talk out your arse Ian a lot of people have been to you high lighting problems and you've told them to sort it out themselves I'll be the first to admit it used to be a good site but the fact is it's full of scammers and when you have proof you do fuck all about it so it's not just me who thinks that admins a joke

Ian Griffiths
That makes loads of sense being that its been run the same for 16 years.

Ian Griffiths
Here's me doing fuck all about scammers

Ian Griffiths
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648569
corsastokey - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk
You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or cr...See more

Ian Griffiths
Some posts by me in here doing fuck all about scammers

Ian Griffiths
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php...
Woodwardsbodyshop - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk
You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or cr...See more

Ian Griffiths
Oooh look, me doing fuck all again

Ian Griffiths http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=479557
Police report for Jamie Cox / c20let_08 - PLEASE READ - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel...
www.corsasport.co.uk

Ian Griffiths
ps. remind me which scam you're talking about and I'll go have a look what I did about it. Because if its a Police matter, I go to the Police. If its about trying to get the guy to pay by calling him every day, I'll call him every day. If its because people give their money away to someone who's been registered for 5 minutes and uses someone else's photos, I tend to draw a blank there. But to say I do fuck all is cheeky as fuck. I do what I can in my house, being that I don't work for the Police and I don't have an unlimited budget to fill a car with people and go recover money myself. I'll do what I can in every single situation and you're wrong to suggest otherwise. But be realistic, I can't return money to people who don't help themselves. Same as I can't resolve personal differences between people who tell me after they've already deleted the thread. Please consider the reality of it, which is I can't fix all your shit, all the time. Good news is I don't pretend to. Which some people mistake for not giving a fuck. But I can assure you its slightly more complicated than that.

John Donnison
Ok fair enough I understand you can't watch every thread and every comment and me personally haven't used your site for a long time coz everyone just wanted to slag each other off same as vauxsausage on here but in the past I've noticed when people hav...See More

Ian Griffiths
So basically people leave rather than sorting it, and then blame me because they fagged out without resolving anything. Common theme amongst people who criticise, they fucked off years ago rather than actually fixing something, then chip in every time it comes up about how shit things are. Be fair, I can only fight the corner of someone who also bothers to fight their own corner. I invite anyone with a problem to return and dig it all back up, I'll spend the time on it, offer is there. Although I suspect those same people to whom the offer is extended would prefer to maintain their bad opinion of me and the site without expending the effort to fix it once and for all. But yeah, it'll look good on Facebook when everyone has a collective cry about how terrible I am as a site admin whilst overlooking the fact that they didn't stick around to change anything. And if its a personal matter, bear in mind I didn't educate or raise every single member on there, so they're going to have some differences of opinions some of the time, or act like cunts some of the time. That's never going to change. And if its a trade and you're out of pocket, see my above points about trades. Said it from the start, I'll do whatever, but I'm not anyone's dad.

John Donnison
Most bad opinions arnt about you although I did highlight your name but that's from what I've seen as I haven't watched every single dispute and comment the bad opinions are about the site because a lot of people sit and rip the piss out of people for no reason everyone started out knowing fuck all and have learned over time how to maintain there car but in every thread there's someone taking the piss or having a dig and it's uncalled for the site would be so much better if something was done about it like a points chart so to speak maybe three or more complaints and there account gets restricted or a warning for a week maybe that's too much but it would show that CS mean business and are trying to sort it out and as for people not fighting there corner come on you've seen it people argue back and forth for days even weeks and nothing comes of it so personally I think that's were admit should step in and try and sort things out the best they can not with fists or threats but maybe I'm missing the point

Ian Griffiths
Points system, more staff, more effort. And people will still leave when it doesn't go their way.
That whole read is about as cringy as the video Steve posted this morning...

spencer88

9th Jan 14 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Jed Dixon
15 hours ago ·

once again another project thread on corsasport deleted... fucking wankers man
Like · · Share · Unfollow Post
8 people like this.

Chrissy Elliott
That forum is shit now propa dead
15 hours ago via mobile · Like

Dave Marksy Marks
they don't like calling an engine a redtop either haha
15 hours ago · Like

Jed Dixon
i normally like it on there but theres a selected few that need hung
15 hours ago · Like

Chrissy Elliott
I believe the correct term is c20xe ( hu gives a shit) haha
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Carl Evans
if it was a good fourm we would be all on there ! ive never been and will never go
15 hours ago · Like · 2

Chrissy Elliott
It was a canny forum years ago but now it's shit

Adam Dewis
Whys it been deleted?

David Dixon
I don't know why you bother going on there.... I could name about 5 people on the whole site that have any idea what they are actually talking about!
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Adam Dewis
Yeah I don't even bother with answering the technical stuff. Gave a well informed answer and got shot down, cause it wasn't cool or scene
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Nenge Mboku
Cry baby
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

David Dixon
they all know better mate... not worth the effort pressing the keys imo

Chrissy Elliott
Change of subject what brake servo pipe to run on a corsa redtop

Dale Dallas
Quaife Issue with forums... I think nova have been saved from young people but the Corsa B/C are stuck in the middle of slammed/scene stuff shame really

Colin Rotheray
Im not even on there and never will be its not a good site and all you doin on there is getting kicked about not worth it jed!
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jed Dixon
Ian Griffiths how the fuck is that taylorboosh still on there?
4 hours ago · Like

John Donnison
I don't even use that site anymore it's full on little kiddy keyboard warriors and there full of shit and too many scammers plus don't even get me started on the admin lol Ian isn't bothered about anything he just lets it's slide until it effects him ( rang over ) lol
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Ian Griffiths
So much hate. If you care so much, get on there and make good posts. Or sit in your pants moaning about something you're not fixing. Also, I do care, but you're all adults. Also, this rant is vague as fuck, give me actual leads and I'll go have a read. I believe this one relates to Jed deleting their project thread because its full of shit. Despite Jed not coming to me about said shit. I'm not going to over-rule him and bring it back. And I'm not going to be anyone's daddy and tell the nasty big boys off. Sure if he wanted my involvement he'd have asked for it prior to the deletion. Also - if this relates to one guy called John, why cry about the entire site. Don't give me shit for not acting when the only time I find out is when everyone is having a passive aggressive fag fest on a completely different web site.
2 hours ago · Like · 1

John Donnison
Don't talk out your arse Ian a lot of people have been to you high lighting problems and you've told them to sort it out themselves I'll be the first to admit it used to be a good site but the fact is it's full of scammers and when you have proof you do fuck all about it so it's not just me who thinks that admins a joke
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

Ian Griffiths
That makes loads of sense being that its been run the same for 16 years.
about an hour ago · Like

Ian Griffiths
Here's me doing fuck all about scammers
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Ian Griffiths
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648569
corsastokey - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk
about an hour ago · Like · 1 · Remove Preview

Ian Griffiths
Some posts by me in here doing fuck all about scammers

Ian Griffiths
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php...
Woodwardsbodyshop - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk

Ian Griffiths
Oooh look, me doing fuck all again

Ian Griffiths
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=479557
Police report for Jamie Cox / c20let_08 - PLEASE READ - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel...
www.corsasport.co.uk

Ian Griffiths
ps. remind me which scam you're talking about and I'll go have a look what I did about it. Because if its a Police matter, I go to the Police. If its about trying to get the guy to pay by calling him every day, I'll call him every day. If its because people give their money away to someone who's been registered for 5 minutes and uses someone else's photos, I tend to draw a blank there. But to say I do fuck all is cheeky as fuck. I do what I can in my house, being that I don't work for the Police and I don't have an unlimited budget to fill a car with people and go recover money myself. I'll do what I can in every single situation and you're wrong to suggest otherwise. But be realistic, I can't return money to people who don't help themselves. Same as I can't resolve personal differences between people who tell me after they've already deleted the thread. Please consider the reality of it, which is I can't fix all your shit, all the time. Good news is I don't pretend to. Which some people mistake for not giving a fuck. But I can assure you its slightly more complicated than that.

John Donnison
Ok fair enough I understand you can't watch every thread and every comment and me personally haven't used your site for a long time coz everyone just wanted to slag each other off same as vauxsausage on here but in the past I've noticed when people hav...See More
53 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ian Griffiths
So basically people leave rather than sorting it, and then blame me because they fagged out without resolving anything. Common theme amongst people who criticise, they fucked off years ago rather than actually fixing something, then chip in every time it comes up about how shit things are. Be fair, I can only fight the corner of someone who also bothers to fight their own corner. I invite anyone with a problem to return and dig it all back up, I'll spend the time on it, offer is there. Although I suspect those same people to whom the offer is extended would prefer to maintain their bad opinion of me and the site without expending the effort to fix it once and for all. But yeah, it'll look good on Facebook when everyone has a collective cry about how terrible I am as a site admin whilst overlooking the fact that they didn't stick around to change anything. And if its a personal matter, bear in mind I didn't educate or raise every single member on there, so they're going to have some differences of opinions some of the time, or act like cunts some of the time. That's never going to change. And if its a trade and you're out of pocket, see my above points about trades. Said it from the start, I'll do whatever, but I'm not anyone's dad.
34 minutes ago · Like

John Donnison
Most bad opinions arnt about you although I did highlight your name but that's from what I've seen as I haven't watched every single dispute and comment the bad opinions are about the site because a lot of people sit and rip the piss out of people for no reason everyone started out knowing fuck all and have learned over time how to maintain there car but in every thread there's someone taking the piss or having a dig and it's uncalled for the site would be so much better if something was done about it like a points chart so to speak maybe three or more complaints and there account gets restricted or a warning for a week maybe that's too much but it would show that CS mean business and are trying to sort it out and as for people not fighting there corner come on you've seen it people argue back and forth for days even weeks and nothing comes of it so personally I think that's were admit should step in and try and sort things out the best they can not with fists or threats but maybe I'm missing the point
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ian Griffiths
Points system, more staff, more effort. And people will still leave when it doesn't go their way.
A few seconds ago · Like

Bit better?

I don't get people arguing and shit, fi you don't like something someone says about a project, don't put a project thread up on the net. But then why do people always need to comment? The odd stuff may be funny but the constant jibes get tiresome. Think Jed knew most people thought his Corsa was shit, having people just keep coming back saying it got long in the tooth.
spencer88

9th Jan 14 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck sake Balling!!!!
Dom

9th Jan 14 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Adam Dewis

Likely he got shot down because he was talking out of his rear or offered an illegal/dodgy solution
And i've got no idea where the scene idea came from, clearly getting us confused with a VW forum
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
lolz, this is like sissy talk compared to the shit I used to get from non vauxhall owning members.

tbh, i saw that last night, he had put up some flange picutres, that other bloke said something about mdf, then the thread owner replied. Then it went. Seems a bit mummy mummy they didn't like my updates. He could have just asked admin to remove the posts. But that requires common sense

[Edited on 09-01-2014 by Daimo B]

Looked that way tbh, but john is fucking relentless, pretty sure jed was getting it in ever thread from him.

What fucking posts of mine have you been reading?

I post tonnes of good work and thats nice etc sort of stuff.

In fact if ian reads Jed's project I've said it multiple times in there.

And the one regarding baiting barnes is fucking laughable... If you want to see negative comments read my evo thread... I really couldnt give a fuck though...

Jed's been huffed with me since i said mec needed a cage and was unsafe...

ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're and idiot.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
You should have stayed banned.

The original account did, and the sneaky fucker got back in by lying.

Then when it was found out, told me he'd do whatever he could do return and stop pissing people off.

Then carried on pissing people off.

Then claims its everyone else's fault because they can't take a joke.

Since I returned, how many complaints have you had about me?

If you think I'm genuinely the reason your getting slated then i will leave myself.
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, no you won't.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You're and idiot.

Link threads that I've destroyed or instances where I've baited Barnes?

Your wading in all Billy fucking big balls.... Back the cunt up or shut the fuck up
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol, no you won't.

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?
Twitch

I gotta admit tho that this is a pretty hard forum to get into. Its got a lot more hate than friendship. Most of us on here ( including myself ) dont even own a corsa anymore and its mainly just old loyal members. One downside to that tho is the lack of new blood.
This site could do with a massive overhaul and maybe making it a bit more inviting to younger and new enthusiasts. I'm not saying Ian does not put in the hard work tho. I understand the shit that goes on within a forum and tbh i can understand why Ian may just sometimes think fuck it. I mean if it was me and i got people crying to me about things which should just be left to highschool arguments i would probably just roll my eyes and ignore it.
I do something think this site is just clinging onto the old glory of its days. Posts are less frequent and the arguments are rising.

Im no expert and can only offer my opinions but i feel if the site got a revamp it may help

Some suggestions would be maybe some new mods ( fresh blood )
An IM implement ( chat rooms, don't know how hard it would be )
Some more regular meets. County and national.
maybe even a new layout.

I think maybe a new post for suggestions that may help the site would be a good idea.
And a tighter community too. use our connection to runs some events.
Im sure there are a few on here that are shit hot with camera's and picture development.

A meet at a location for some classy shots of your motors with a print afterwards would be cool. Cover the costs of the prints by having members pay a little bit each ( out of who turn up ) but the initial work being done through the love of the community.

I mean yeah there are loads of things that could be done but it does come down to those willing to do it and obviously you could never pressure anyone. .

just my thoughts anyway
ShEp

So defensive because you know it's true.
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
lol, no you won't.

I am a member of corsasport.co.uk

You say that as if I'm not allowed to comment,....Why?
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
lol, no you won't.

I am a member of corsasport.co.uk

You say that as if I'm not allowed to comment,....Why?

You comment like you know me?

taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So defensive because you know it's true.

Or now laughing because I know you cant back shit up...
Gaz

9th Jan 14 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twitch, most if what you suggested exists but with no commitment from the members it's all died out.

CS works because if it's simple format. Why change something that isn't broken? Why change it to look like every other forum when this never fails?

Fresh blood would be good but how many 17yr olds do you know who are nature enough to handle CS's banter and allow it to exist but not go to far?
ShEp

I know taylorboosh/john-d

You've always been a bell-end on here, hence why you were banned.

Sorry for airing my views.

I don't need to waste my afternoon posting up parts of threads of which you know you were a bell-end.

Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a martyr!
chrisritch

Was it Jed's car that got killed taking it off a truck?
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excuse me - this threads about me singlehandedly ruining the site and launching a hate campaign against jed...

If you want to modernise the site. Make your own thread.
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Excuse me - this threads about me singlehandedly ruining the site and launching a hate campaign against jed...

If you want to modernise the site. Make your own thread.

Typical bell-end comment.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to u2u Ian and inform him of the hate campaign your waging
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fire on, I'm sure he won't disagree with any of my comments.

Martyr.
Child.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop replying so i can have the last word you badger
Balling
Premium Member

9th Jan 14 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Fuck sake Balling!!!!

ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Stop replying so i can have the last word you badger

Ferret!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project? 23 database queries in 0.0198140 seconds