corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cloned Plate

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cloned Plate
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 15 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Hope you get them mate

Me to mate!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Must be a right dreg of society to not only clone a plate, but to put a cloned plate on that absolute shiteheap

He's doing your lovely B a dis-service!

Haha, spent all evening trying to make myself feel better about it!!

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
antnee

3rd Jul 15 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l88fty
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Again this thread has gone to shit with the usual mouth pieces. Why Ian just doesn't get rid of the lot of you baffles me.

Other than my project thread, this is the most interaction I've had from CS on a thread - feel like I'm getting my moneys worth, even if it is bull****!!

UPDATE: Kent Police have been in touch again and its been passed on to the Vehicle Intelligence Unit and Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate. Tbh I already have the proof that it's not me and if anything else comes of it I can just show them the proof, but at the same time part of me wants the arsehole caught and prosecuted purely because he put my name on such a shit heap!!

Does this mean you could go down that way and set off a few speed cameras and claim it was the clone?
antnee

3rd Jul 15 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I dare someone to cross paths with me

Wanna meat?
pow
Premium Member

3rd Jul 15 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet they don't get done. fiver on that
l88fty
Premium Member

3rd Jul 15 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
Does this mean you could go down that way and set off a few speed cameras and claim it was the clone?

No, because whilstever I have pictures to prove it wasn't me, they would have photos to prove it was me & there's a clear difference in the two cars!!

l88fty
Premium Member

3rd Jul 15 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update from Kent Police:

"I have this evening updated the National Computer with a report against your vehicle registration to enable us to stop the offending vehicle. I have made it clear on this report the differences between yours and the offending vehicle to try to eliminate you being stopped."

The next few months could be interesting :/

johnny86
Premium Member

3rd Jul 15 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So everytime they see the other car they are gonna pull it over?

Least that's good news for ya mate. I've asked about round gravesend for ya but I'm in manchester if I hear anything ill let you know
l88fty
Premium Member

3rd Jul 15 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So everytime they see the other car they are gonna pull it over?

Least that's good news for ya mate. I've asked about round gravesend for ya but I'm in manchester if I hear anything ill let you know

Thanks mate.

To be honest, I don't think they will find it. All these things that have happened we're in May, so by now they've probably changed it again.

Dee25790

3rd Jul 15 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's too easy to order plates from eBay now. You used to have to take your log book and proof of id in to a motor factors from what I can remember (been a while).

I've just ordered pressed plates and all I had to do was click buy it now and put my reg in..

Hope this prick gets nicked lad
l88fty
Premium Member

4th Jul 15 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
It's too easy to order plates from eBay now. You used to have to take your log book and proof of id in to a motor factors from what I can remember (been a while).

I've just ordered pressed plates and all I had to do was click buy it now and put my reg in..

What's concerning about those plates is they don't look like eBay specials or made by a "show plates" site. They are correctly spaced, look like they have the name of the garage/dealership that made them and in the bottom rand hand corner looks like the BS numbers.

If so, then the plates were made legally - which requires your V5 and proof of ID to made then!

Robin
Premium Member

4th Jul 15 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That could help you though, if you can find out what is on the bottom of the plate, there should be a postcode, you can find out where they were made...
baza31

4th Jul 15 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got stopped by an anpr car yesterday and in the 45 minutes I was sat there the anpr went off at least 20 times. Brilliant piece of kit is that
Dee25790

4th Jul 15 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What's concerning about those plates is they don't look like eBay specials or made by a "show plates" site. They are correctly spaced, look like they have the name of the garage/dealership that made them and in the bottom rand hand corner looks like the BS numbers.

If so, then the plates were made legally - which requires your V5 and proof of ID to made then!

Yeah you're supposed to get a licence to print plates hence the v5 because people don't want to lose their licence.

However the ones I've ordered off eBay claim to be legit. Got a new rear plate for towing for another car off eBay that arrived legit.

Does seem to be some company name along the bottom of that plate though. might be worth trying to zoom in and clean it up
Kippers

5th Jul 15 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in Kent has the other corsa been seen mate?
Ben G

5th Jul 15 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah you're supposed to get a licence to print plates hence the v5 because people don't want to lose their licence.

However the ones I've ordered off eBay claim to be legit. Got a new rear plate for towing for another car off eBay that arrived legit.

Does seem to be some company name along the bottom of that plate though. might be worth trying to zoom in and clean it up

VegasPhil
Premium Member

5th Jul 15 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omg

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
l88fty
Premium Member

5th Jul 15 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kippers
Where in Kent has the other corsa been seen mate?

I got a phone call last night from a friend down there, it was spotted in Gravesend.

taylorboosh

6th Jul 15 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still driving it then?
l88fty
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Still driving it then?

Yer looks like it. Last time I had anything coming through for it was all dated May, but it would seem its still running about.

Ben G

6th Jul 15 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm surprised no one has mentioned they can have a 350z on the M25 in 11 minutes.
3CorsaMeal

6th Jul 15 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20xe corsa will beat a 350z.
johnny86
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

That corsa doesn't look like it has got a c20xe in it.
andys sxi
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

It could be a sleeper

April 08 feature car
l88fty
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

It doesn't, but it got a speeding ticket for 127mph!!

oJNAo
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cloned Plate 23 database queries in 0.0187681 seconds