corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transfers summer 2014

New Poll
  <<  29    30    31    32    33    34    35  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Transfers summer 2014
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 14 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Manchester Uniteds new kit deal with Adidas to be worth £750m over 10 years, that's massive, breaks all sorts of previous kit deals

[Edited on 08-07-2014 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jul 14 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres some more bullshit to help you get through the day

Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria could be on his way to the Premier League after the Spanish giants accepted a £47.7m offer from Man Utd according to Spanish media outlet AS.

The 26-year-old is currently away with his national side at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and has admitted that his future at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu is unknown.

The South American showed his versatility by playing in a deeper role to accommodate the arrival of world record signing Gareth Bale and the Argentina international scored five goals and provided 22 assists last term.

Manchester United are desperate to add quality to a depleted side as Louis van Gaal weighs up moves for a number of star players.
Marc

8th Jul 14 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Manchester Uniteds new kit deal with Adidas to be worth £750m over 10 years, that's massive, breaks all sorts of previous kit deals

No Adidas confirmation yet.

Wish Cosmo were here to say the 3 I I I were Liverpools logo
Cavey

8th Jul 14 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They really fucked over Moyes with the complete fuck up in the transfer window last season. Whoever followed Fergie never had a chance, and with Woodward new there as well, he was doomed from the start
Marc

8th Jul 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moyes always had a tall order when the worlds best players don't know who he is. Fact is, Fergie attracted big names. Moyes is an unknown on the world stage.

Herrera last transfer window seemed more like AB holding out than Moyes being fucked over.
Rick Draper

8th Jul 14 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Decent back up keeper. Pellegrini obviously knows him from Malaga.

Much, much better keeper than Hart IMO.

I'm not so sure. They are both prone to an error, but there is no way he will be played in front of Hart. Don't think Pellegrino has the balls to drop him again unless he falls to bits tbh. I find it strange that he's not Argentina's first choice keeper though!

He has already been told that there is a chance he can become number 1 keeper. Its what Hart needs some competition. I fully expect Pellegrini to do whats right for the team and not a player, he has proved he will do as he thinks is best not what people want.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jul 14 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evra to Juventus is gathering pace. That is a strange one. But it seems the Juve president has said they need to sell either Pogba or Vidal too.
mwg

10th Jul 14 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe Evra knows he won't get another contract at United after the next 12 months runs out so if he can get a 2 or 3 year deal elsewhere he might as well jump ship.

Would happily take either of Pogba or Vidal in part ex
chrisritch

10th Jul 14 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great signing for arsenal
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jul 14 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent player, but will AW still sign other players that he needs?
Ben J

10th Jul 14 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCKING YES!!!

Rob_Quads

10th Jul 14 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a good start but we can't do another Ozil and just get one big name and hope it fixes everything. We need to do it properly and get another couple otherwise we will again just be fighting for 4/5th
p

10th Jul 14 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a superb signing, especially if he shows Udinese form! Amazed it's happened, but I guess the Suarez deal was a huge factor in it happening.
Rick Draper

10th Jul 14 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate is a united fan and he says everyone would be worried about them. I said I'm actually more worried about arsenal especially if the signing all come off.
Ben J

10th Jul 14 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supposedly Debuchy is done?

Rumours Remy is in the pipeline and aso some rumours about Khedeira.

As always I'll believe it when its on Arsenal.com!

Pretty sure Debuchy is done but could do with the other 2 and a CB.

[Edited on 10-07-2014 by Ben J]
Hammer

10th Jul 14 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality signing, Arsenal will be good to watch next season with amount of pace and directness and the quality from middle to front.
nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Jul 14 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over the moon, such a great signing.

All I've read about Arsenal's shopping list (other than a striker and Sagan replacement) is a holding midfielder and a goalkeeper. Ideally I think we need another defender on top of that.

MX5 Project Thread
Russ

11th Jul 14 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe they signed a player before the season has started. Shocked.
Robbo

11th Jul 14 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alexis motherfucking Sanchez

Ozil + Sanchez = the new Bergkamp = Henry ?

Very very impressive work by the contantly maligned Wenger, Gazidis and Law!
Robbo

11th Jul 14 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Debuchy is 100% signed but sounds like a player is going their way, either Campbell or Jenkinson - hopefully would only be on loan! - holding up the announcement.

If Jenks goes it sounds like we are signing Javier (?) Manquillo on loan from Atletico with the option to buy. Can't claim to know anything other than we were linked in Jan and he's a 19 y/o Spanish RB (don't we already have one of those...?

A very well connected ITK says we are looking at a Prem CB (Smalling perhaps in part-ex with Vermaelen?) and a Champs CB, presumably Jamal Lascalles from Forest. We may also promote Pleguezelo if we get a more established extra CB/replacement for Vermaelen.

Same ITK says we are looking at a DM from Germany, its unclear if that meant Bundesliga or German but either way its likely to be either a Bender (lol, 90% likely it'd be Lars over Sven) or Khedira. I like Khedira as a player but not 100% convinced on his DM capabilities. Def hoping that Schneiderlin is the Balotelli-style bluff in our hunt though!

Remy may also be coming in which I'd like but would find a tad strange and think Campbell deserves his chance but whatevs.

GK is unclear but also significantly less important atm. Ospina (COlombian national keeper) seems most likely.
Robbo

11th Jul 14 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On that note, Ochoa seems like hes signing for Atletico and Mandzukic did sign for them yesterday.
Robbo

11th Jul 14 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Can't believe they signed a player before the season has started. Shocked.
Russ

11th Jul 14 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dracula to Barcelona done
Robbo

11th Jul 14 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And that, John W Henry, is what we were smoking
Rob_Quads

11th Jul 14 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So last summer Suarez tried to leave to go to Arsenal, this summer hes left to go to Barca - He obviously loved his club then.

<<  29    30    31    32    33    34    35  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transfers summer 2014 24 database queries in 0.0224590 seconds