corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread sponsored by Man Utd's away strip

New Poll
  <<  32    33    34    35    36    37    38  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread sponsored by Man Utd's away strip
Robbo

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Eck just ended this debate
Russ

12th May 11 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at Robbo saying he doesnt give a toss about spurs, the spurs fans on here are hardly ever derogatory to arsenal, its the arsenal fans who constantly refer to them as spuds, call their manager a wheeler dealer etc.

living in a dream world i swear
mwg

12th May 11 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For some reason I thought he was intimating that the rivalry between Arsenal and Spurs was on a par with the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic Woops. I'll delete it now.

Arsenal fans are always banging on about Spurs on here. I think Ben J secretly supports them he talks about them that much. Spurs fans don't really say a lot about Arsenal.

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by mwg]
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Eck that's a pretty strong stance England isn't that bad.

I always find it funny how Scots have such a hatred for the English, yet the English couldn't really give a toss about the Scots
Veyr much a similar situation in North London, if you substitute Scotland for Spurs and England for Arsenal

PMSL similar? You aren't going round posting nail bombs to 'arry for a start
i was just referring in general to the situation, not the lennon-esque type bits. And Russ, its very much the other way round - if spurs fans didnt constantly givce arsenal fans abuse or live in a dreamworld whereby they laugh and lol and think they are better base don the fact they got one roudn further than us in one season of CL, then we wouldnt GAF, honestly. Arsenal fans arent fussed about spurs, why would we be? its them with their constant ooh theres no north london divide anymore and all that nonsense, hence why we repsond. and of cours eits fun to take the piss back when they get thumped by the likes of real opr fail to qualiufy for europe fulls top etc
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
For some reason I thought he was intimating that the rivalry between Arsenal and Spurs was on a par with the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic Woops. I'll delete it now.

Arsenal fans are always banging on about Spurs on here. I think Ben J secretly supports them he talks about them that much. Spurs fans don't really say a lot about Arsenal.

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by mwg]
doofus not on here they dont, not so much no (especially since topshot left) but FB, real life etc. they are a compelte nightmare! coudl point you to the numerous (puke) spuds fans im friends with on facebook who at any opportunity take a punt at arsenal when we dont do so well and they do, yet im not gonna go write on their walls yacking about how they are so shit they couldnt even qualify for the europe elague next season etc
Nath

12th May 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal fans are obessed with Spurs.
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same with the fans i encounter, a small group of arsenal fans sing stand up if you hate tottenham but they are soon drowned out by other fans singing stand up for the arsenal yet wheneevr i see spurs on tv or see their fans on the way to games (frequently recently!) they are always singing about us, somehting about fucking off to woolwich, north london is theirs... ironci consideirng they desperately wanted to moveto stratford....
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
not even mate. not even, as i said before, why would we be fussed with them
Nath

No Spurs fans I've met want to move to the OS.
Nath

quote:
quote:
not even mate. not even, as i said before, why would we be fussed with them

You tell me?
mwg

12th May 11 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who do you think is the hardest Premier League player at present?
Nath

12th May 11 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Arshavin...
Russ

12th May 11 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This gets better, not only does the Arsenal fan think theyre not obsessed with spurs, they think they sing at the Emirates
Russ

12th May 11 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
hard on the pitch, or who you wouldnt want to meet down a dark alley, becuase the last one is a toss up between elekobi and samba
Nath

12th May 11 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black people are hard.
mwg

12th May 11 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve wants to meet Samba in a dark alley with his pants down
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
ivanovic, he looks like a member of the serbian mafia
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
This gets better, not only does the Arsenal fan think theyre not obsessed with spurs, they think they sing at the Emirates
i can guarantee you 100% that arsenal fans are not obsessed with spurs. enjoy givign the banter back to them after they foolishly try to wind us up for the billionth time, but obsessed never. I sing along a lot at the emirates, unfortunately there are too many people there who just keepo n chattign to their mates instead of joining in. and we need more songs too, the nasri one was a ncie addition tho
chrisritch

12th May 11 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i can guarantee you 100% that arsenal fans are not obsessed with spurs. enjoy givign the banter back to them after they foolishly try to wind us up for the billionth time, but obsessed never. I sing along a lot at the emirates, unfortunately there are too many people there who just keepo n chattign to their mates instead of joining in. and we need more songs too, the nasri one was a ncie addition tho

sing along with who exactly?
Nath

12th May 11 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is oRbbo still talking about Spurs?
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
quote:

ironic, my experienc eof the liverpool (away fans) was that they had 2 songs: we won it 5 times (snooze) and that FUCKING SHIT ANNOYING one about Luis Suarez - its rubbish and sounds even worse with a scouse accent grrrr
Robbo

12th May 11 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why is oRbbo still talking about Spurs?
Watford
chrisritch

12th May 11 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
quote:

ironic, my experienc eof the liverpool (away fans) was that they had 2 songs: we won it 5 times (snooze) and that FUCKING SHIT ANNOYING one about Luis Suarez - its rubbish and sounds even worse with a scouse accent grrrr

What songs do Arse even have? You have nothing to sing about....
chrisritch

12th May 11 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red, I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough.
When he scores a volley or when he scores a head, I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough.

And I just cant seem to get enough Suarez!
mwg

12th May 11 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ.

<<  32    33    34    35    36    37    38  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread sponsored by Man Utd's away strip 23 database queries in 0.0220051 seconds