corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Right now i need revenge ideas please

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Right now i need revenge ideas please
Kerry

User status: Offline
27th Nov 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot bit dont u understand daniel porritt?
mav

27th Nov 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a twat Kerry.

ALot of good ideas flying about...

get himback some way......make him squirm...
NormSXi

27th Nov 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, it's easy to think of ways to wreck someone's car, but i know i'd be if someone did it to mine!

Yeah, you don't wanna stoop to his level, but you'd have to go a long way down to get there!

Actually, doing nothing major might scare him just as much, just be a bit threatening and leave him wondering what you're gonna do to him...

You could put posters up round where he lives, saying "Have you seen this man, he is a cheat and a liar and has the morals of an alleycat" with a picture of him on

Keep ya chin up kez! *mwah* *huggz*
Kerry

27th Nov 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NormSXi
Actually, doing nothing major might scare him just as much, just be a bit threatening and leave him wondering what you're gonna do to him...

thing is he has seen me in action u would think he knows better than to piss me off perhaps a quiet word in his ear tellin him il get him back one day will scare him

quote:
Originally posted by NormSXiYou could put posters up round where he lives, saying "Have you seen this man, he is a cheat and a liar and has the morals of an alleycat" with a picture of him on

now this one i like
Danny P

27th Nov 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry

Never read the other thread, so, am i right in saying that:

Trotty used a fasle MSN account to try and chat up your fella, who took all this in, and gave "her" his number, but really it was one of your other numbers, and now hes been chatting "her" up

Kerry

27th Nov 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:

Trotty used a fasle MSN account to try and chat up your fella, who took all this in, and gave "her" his number, but really it was one of your other numbers, and now hes been chatting "her" up

in a nutshell mate yes after tellin me it wasnt workin kus we live 12 miles apart

forget to mention "kimberley" asked him if he was single and he said "no, but its on the rocks" cheeky pig
Danny P

27th Nov 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

in a nutshell mate yes after tellin me it wasnt workin kus we live 12 miles apart

forget to mention "kimberley" asked him if he was single and he said "no, but its on the rocks" cheeky pig

Id rip open his ball sack and play ping pong with his testicles
Kerry

27th Nov 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be my guest
NormSXi

27th Nov 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Id rip open his ball sack and play ping pong with his testicles

I was gonna suggest ripping off his genitalia and feeding them to him, or slicing his stomach open, pulling out his intestines, and letting him watch them squirm about until he died.

Then I decided 2 things, 1) They were a bit extreme to do! 2)They're too good for him anyway....
the_legend_of_yrag

27th Nov 03 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you should text him back with both phones (different days though) and ask to meet up on the same day at around about same times!! And then see who he agrees to meet, you or your other number!!!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Right now i need revenge ideas please 22 database queries in 0.0131941 seconds