corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got this txt from my ex....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just got this txt from my ex....
1600power

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh m8 in nearly every message u've posted u've said that u love her!!!

Now that says alot about the way u feel for this girl, even though u broke up with her and everything u still have strong feelings for her......by the sounds of it u never meant to finish it with her properly in the firstplace (and im sure u can honestly say thats the truth!)

Its a proper bitch that she ended up sleeping with sum1else cuz if she hadnt u wud b super happy again but this niggling doubt is really gonna b a mind fuck if ur not careful

Just try getting close with her again, take her out for a meal, shopping, a walk or summut just try to get it out of ur system and ur relationship back on track.....

People breakup and get back together its a fact of life......take care of yourself and each other
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8!
Tom

14th Jun 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Don't cut yourself up about it -- think about the facts... he was more than likely completely crap as it was the first time he'd slept with her and doesn't know all her 'buttons' like you do...

This makes me feel better when my ex's first start going with someone else
Ego!

All you can do mate is try to make it work and really try not to hold her actions with this lad against her, or it'll never work!

Good advice that

Also i'd say put a bit of the blame on her too mate, he wasn't doing it on his own

Fad

14th Jun 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are two ways of looking at it mate

maybe now she'll realise how important you are to her and that she made a huge mistake and the fact she told you shows that she wants to make a fresh start, you just gta make sure she makes it up to you and she does all the running around for now till you forgive her

i kinda fell oit my other half recently and she is stickig by her work to try and make it work so there is faith still mate

on the other hand i am goin to contradict myself and say after i got back with someone it does play on your mind what they did and it will eat you away for a while and if you dont think your strong enough to cope with that quit while your ahead as over time stress marks will start to show and when you argue the past will be dragged up which no one likes .

sorry if that aint much help but its one of them decisions you got to make no one elses.

To me tho mate u seem pretty loved up with the lass and if u dont try u may ask your self in 6 months time what if it could of worked?
Tom

14th Jun 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well only read half of tims post

I'd say leave it a few weeks as was planned and see how u Both feel then
Mad Moe

14th Jun 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just make her make loads of effort and make her feel proper guilty for what she's done while you're making nice adult videos of you fucking various women. Then when you think she's suffered enough give her the tape and tell her to fuck off.

Just my opinion mind you
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i think thats wat im gunna do... ill keep u all posted.. to those who are interested..

BTW Fad that must have taken u a while to write.. cheers
Fad

14th Jun 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
yea i think thats wat im gunna do... ill keep u all posted.. to those who are interested..

BTW Fad that must have taken u a while to write.. cheers

wasnt too bad mate i been there got the t shirt so i know how u feel fella keep us posted
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will do my best..
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o and one other thing.. to prove to me that she was sorry and that she still loved me i got to do her dry
Fad

14th Jun 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
o and one other thing.. to prove to me that she was sorry and that she still loved me i got to do her dry

PVS was legendery at least one good thing came out of it
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know at least ive got my brown wings
sassyminx

14th Jun 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
ouch

suppose she loves me !!

her face was like but soon turned into and then progressed slowly to

twas good....
michelle

14th Jun 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1600power
tbh m8 in nearly every message u've posted u've said that u love her!!!

Now that says alot about the way u feel for this girl, even though u broke up with her and everything u still have strong feelings for her......by the sounds of it u never meant to finish it with her properly in the firstplace (and im sure u can honestly say thats the truth!)

Its a proper bitch that she ended up sleeping with sum1else cuz if she hadnt u wud b super happy again but this niggling doubt is really gonna b a mind fuck if ur not careful

Just try getting close with her again, take her out for a meal, shopping, a walk or summut just try to get it out of ur system and ur relationship back on track.....

People breakup and get back together its a fact of life......take care of yourself and each other

It's Jerry Springer himself
sassyminx

14th Jun 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just gotta be careful
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
just gotta be careful

i am going to be..
rstrich

14th Jun 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be careful here mate, if you walked out on her and wouldn't sort it out because of your stubborness, then you're partially to blame for this too, we all know what being dumped is like, and I know I at least go on rebounds in a big way, so she may have being trying to just make you jealous, but in the process, made herself feel bad, at least if nothing else, you know she won't cheat on you, if she's had the decency to tell you this (which can't be an easy thing considering she's trying to make things work) at the end of the day mate, it's your call, no-one else's we can all say yeah go for it, or no don't, but in reality it's not going to make any major impact on your decision.
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think im gunna see how it goes and forget the past.. were gunna start fresh..

i slept with her for the first time sat nite (over 6 days ) and it felt like the first time again... so special!
rstrich

14th Jun 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good on ya mate, word of warning, you've agreed to this you kjnow the score, don't drag it up in any future arguments fella (believe me you'll regret, experience talking lol!!)
bree

14th Jun 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris u 2 love each other so its good u givin her another chance your heart is good
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rstrich
good on ya mate, word of warning, you've agreed to this you kjnow the score, don't drag it up in any future arguments fella (believe me you'll regret, experience talking lol!!)

ive told her im gunna forget it.. i wont bring it up again..
Ben
Banned

14th Jun 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you asking us what to do , u know what ur gonna do and obviously you dont listen to advice anyway.

and u know that lad that wa knobbing her

well..................

it was me
Paul

14th Jun 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's pregnant
koolkorsa

14th Jun 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i found out my x had shagged someone i would of gone nuts. I think its just me but i get ridiculously jealous, she pulled someone the other day and all i wanted to do was hit him. had to be dragged away. its the worst feeling in the world - i know i should let go but its so hard.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got this txt from my ex.... 22 database queries in 0.0172710 seconds