corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JagCorsa exhaust - do you like it?? OLD THREAD

Poll: JagCorsa exhaust - do you like it?? OLD THREAD
  I LIKE IT
  I HATE IT

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JagCorsa exhaust - do you like it?? OLD THREAD
All Torque

User status: Offline
12th Jun 06 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still rellevant

its a poll!
M6RKK

12th Jun 06 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking shit hot mate !
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 06 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on any other corsa it would look horrible, but that cars insane!! so goes well
jonnysri

13th Jun 06 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
finally had the exhaust made, its not prob wot u were all expecting or wot i was going to go for but changed me mind when i was at ascar! we tried lots of designs, 2 ovals custom made to size, 2 really nice round in each hole, all were gonna look nice but then it wud have just looked like every other exhaust u c on modded car

so in the end we descided to cut centre of rear bumper out and have 3 carbon jap cans with tailpipe cut off and polished smooth! took abit of getting use to but i love it now! sounds really nice and still will deapen the note when its bedded in!

now the exhaust is summet else to look at on the car and notice instead of a normal exhaust!

as for ascars work its amazing u can kind of c in the pics but not really apricate the quality of there welds etc untill u c it in the flesh, i will never be going ANYWHERE else for an exhuast, good price also! wud HIGHLY recomend them to anyone and u wont be dissapointed!

here are pics, i dont think u guys will like it so thought wud put a poll up to c if u do or not! iaz

not thant good pics yet, car is in peices now again so cant drive it to get more pics

[Edited on 12-06-2006 by Ian]

HOW DID YOU GET THE CAR UP THE KERB IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW HAHA

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JagCorsa exhaust - do you like it?? OLD THREAD 22 database queries in 0.0067849 seconds