corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Court tomorrow :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Court tomorrow :(
ross23

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:
Originally posted by mav
^^^

you know you done wrong m8...you tried and got caught...
it's not like you killed somebody..Would be different if it was Heroin/ectasy etc....Then i would have no sympathy..

But hope it goes ok for you...............

I don;t see how it is different. he broke the law so why have any sympathy at all

yeah he broke the law, you break the law every time you speed but do you think your a criminal for that NO! theres nothing wrong with a bit of weed imo you should just get a slap on the wrist.... i was watching a tv programme the other day and a guy stole cars he got caught for the third time and was given 5 months ... this imo takes the piss as what you did is far less of a crime!
--Dave--
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[post picture of Mr Macky from Southpark here]

"Drugs are bad MMMMMmmmkay!!"
Ditch

22nd Sep 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he had 30kilo, its worth around £90k on the street

More likely someone paid about 40k for it, and then paid Joe 5k to bring it back for them.

Anyway, suitcases filled with skunk coming in through Gatwick was just a fcukin stupid idea in the first place really
Fad

22nd Sep 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a rsult if you can call it that but it's ben reffered to the crown court and he is looking at 2 years max
purple_corsa_gls

22nd Sep 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he out on bail?
Fad

22nd Sep 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd be guessing so
goldfish
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ross23
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mav
^^^

it's not like you killed somebody..Would be different if it was Heroin/ectasy etc....Then i would have no sympathy..

I don;t see how it is different. he broke the law so why have any sympathy at all

yeah he broke the law, you break the law every time you speed but do you think your a criminal for that NO! theres nothing wrong with a bit of weed imo you should just get a slap on the wrist.... i was watching a tv programme the other day and a guy stole cars he got caught for the third time and was given 5 months ... this imo takes the piss as what you did is far less of a crime!

sorry but speeding is not a criminal offense and you cannot justify trying to bring back 90k worth of hash into the country. IMO it's people like you that need to be removed from society. the sooner you realise that it is wrong the better the world gets
goldfish
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why did he post in here anyway. is his life that sad he needs to tell people on the internet that he is a drug smuggler. sad prick
--Dave--
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"speeding not a criminal offence"

wtf. you on drugs yourself mate? course it fucking is.

Obviously it doesn't quite compare to smuggling drugs lol. But it's still a criminal offense and you can be prosecuted for it just the same.

If there's a law for it, and you break it then you're a criminal. Doesn't matter what it is.
goldfish
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--

Obviously it doesn't quite compare to smuggling drugs lol. But it's still a criminal offense and you can be prosecuted for it just the same.

If there's a law for it, and you break it then you're a criminal. Doesn't matter what it is.

PMSL if you think speeding is a criminal offense. if it is a criminal offense how many people on here that have been done for speeding have got a criminal record

ajscorsa

22nd Sep 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed

22nd Sep 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--

What a monkey... Speeding isn't covered by criminal law, you don't even go to court for speeding...
Jamie

22nd Sep 04 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair boy for posting that on the internet, but i've not go any sympathy either.

You knew the risk, fair enough it was a big risk and you go caught.

Good luck tomorrow, maybe if you get a slap on the wrist you'll learn from your mistakes... but i doubt it.
Craig W

22nd Sep 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
Fair boy for posting that on the internet, but i've not go any sympathy either.

You knew the risk, fair enough it was a big risk and you go caught.

Good luck tomorrow, maybe if you get a slap on the wrist you'll learn from your mistakes... but i doubt it.

It was today
Jamie

22nd Sep 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah... it is that Craig.

He been online since?
Woollard

22nd Sep 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drugs crew up people lives, yes banabis is less liekly to but it still puts people under financial pressure to support their habbit, and therefore it causes them to commit crimes also. viscious circle.
langey

22nd Sep 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Woollard
drugs crew up people lives, yes banabis is less liekly to but it still puts people under financial pressure to support their habbit, and therefore it causes them to commit crimes also. viscious circle.

not in all cases, i smoke weed, take coke and pills, if i have no money, then i get no gear, i dont rob or mug people or anything i dont evan borrow or put it on tick.
Woollard

22nd Sep 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your not addicted then but the people who are, and need the stuff day in day out use crime to fuel their habbit
langey

22nd Sep 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Woollard
your not addicted then but the people who are, and need the stuff day in day out use crime to fuel their habbit

yea i know what ur sayin. fair point

oh and afromman, your post about some people not being allowed to post on a public fourmm was this aimed at me?

[Edited on 22-09-2004 by langey]
goldfish
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa

you failed to stop ya twonk
langey

22nd Sep 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa

you failed to stop ya twonk

Dom

22nd Sep 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mav
^^^

sorry but speeding is not a criminal offense and you cannot justify trying to bring back 90k worth of hash into the country. IMO it's people like you that need to be removed from society. the sooner you realise that it is wrong the better the world gets

no, speeding isnt a criminal law, but its still breaking the law so joe broke the law, you always break the law...whats the difference? you both did something illegal

tbh, joe has got some balls to do that and i give him credit for doing something like that to get himself out of debt/trouble, even though it illegal etc etc

hope it goes well mate
luca2020

22nd Sep 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing i cant get from reading all this is how did he think he would get it through customs? skunk has a really strong smell, anybody would of picked it up and the fact airport security has increased in the last 3 years makes it all the harder

Anyway all i can say is unlucky mate, shit happens, any luck ull be out in 2 years and can start a clean slate again

good luck
goldfish
Banned

22nd Sep 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mav
^^^

no, speeding isnt a criminal law, but its still breaking the law so joe broke the law, you always break the law...whats the difference? you both did something illegal

tbh, joe has got some balls to do that and i give him credit for doing something like that to get himself out of debt/trouble, even though it illegal etc etc

hope it goes well mate

how do I always break the law. I stick to speed limits because I value my license and I require my car for my job.

Joe has no fucking sense for doing somthign like that and I believe you have also been blessed by the peanut brain gene.
--Dave--
Banned

23rd Sep 04 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

hope it goes well mate

this was what i was trying to say.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Court tomorrow :( 22 database queries in 0.5326421 seconds