corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just had an accident :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just had an accident :(
S1MON

User status: Offline
24th Mar 05 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it one through the insurance properly so you get the money and car back in decent time!
Ditch

24th Mar 05 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ddduuude noooo
RS6

24th Mar 05 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted
Ojc

24th Mar 05 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rachels car got hit in her car park by some dappy woman.

Rachel found the woman, get her insurance details and rang her insurance company who then picked her car up THAT day, took it to the bodyshop, Rachel got a courtsey car straight away.

Rachel gave her insurance company all the womans details, and they chased them for the money etc and Rachel get her car back about a week later.

She had to fill in loads of forms etc but she never lost her NCB or anything and her insurance company (Diamond) sorted it really quick.

Was mazin.
Paul_J

24th Mar 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem with this guy is that it was a company car, I know his company details - but don't know who their insurer is and the guy was supposed to ring me and tell me today.

I phoned my insurance today and they've put my details through to a company called Angel (something) - as Non Fault claim... and they're gonna contact me and sort it out!

I said about the curtousy car and they said if the other insurance company accepts the blame (so if they ring him up and he says yes I'm to fault) - then I'll get a curtosy car imediately!

Though because it's a company car, who knows about the amount of hassel there will be.

Took it to a garage today and got a estimate that the cosmetic stuff alone would be over a grand - not totally sure whether the suspension is ok or not - drives semi ok, though to me it feels the tracking is definately out - my dad says I'm imagining it.

It was scary avoiding police cars with no front bumper on the car to get it over there and back.

Bugger that its good friday / easter weekend and monday means it'll be a while to get sorted.

Paul J
stuartmitchell

24th Mar 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
it's his fault so you will not loose your no claims

Really? but won't I have to say I've had a accident or claim in the last five years?

This car is cursed with bad luck - The previous owners mum said 'Good luck' as I drove it off... Now I see why. Bloody Evo's and people forcing you off road - this car has not been fun and only 16.1 down quarter mile - Piece of shit

Did I not try and warn you off buying one of these?

Anyway I hope you get it all sorted out mate, finding a new gti/quicksilver front bumper is going to be a bastard though

and 16.1 is shoot
Paul_J

24th Mar 05 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16.1 is completely standard. With pugsport exhaust and induction kit I should be well in the 15's.
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

24th Mar 05 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were you using my ultra fast gear change tecnique down the strip ?

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Paul_J

24th Mar 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope lol - the clutch is gay on this car. Corsa you can litterally blip the clutch to change gear. 106 has to go to the floor and back up - plus the gearbox is impossible to get the gears in half the time ...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just had an accident :( 23 database queries in 0.3852439 seconds