corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FLAGSHIP CORSAs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FLAGSHIP CORSAs
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 06 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps - did they pay you in lexus lights?
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cash

I didn't get my full wage though, which is why I wouldn't be too happy to see Pete about.
ed

24th Oct 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't seen Pete in ages. I remember at PVS the first time I went... I went to the PVD stand and asked Pete if I could speak to Pete because he said he wanted to sponsor my car. Pete said Pete wasn't there today
mwg

24th Oct 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Pete said Pete wasn't there today

PMSL why does this not suprise me
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds familiar
ed

24th Oct 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I then went back to speak to the people at CS and they all said that I had just spoken to the one they call Pete.

It was funny because I saw him at Max Power when he was flogging filters.. He always seems to look a bit shy when people look at him now...
SteveW

24th Oct 06 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed - was that Pete with Joff ???
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so would you if you'd lost 100s of people's money

like Daimo said, it was all wasted on luxuries, Pete had 3 cars, Vicki had 3 cars and a bike, they both had expensive houses, pete had several £600 jackets and the unit wasnt exactly a cheap shitty one

I remember when Paddy from M-Tech refused to send conversion kits til Pete payed him, then when he got the cheque, he drove from Holland to Northampton with 12 kits, in his C20LET Corsa C
ed

24th Oct 06 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na, this was a few years back, at my second Max Power I think... That was some Pipercross dude this time round I guess...
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
Ed - was that Pete with Joff ???

long hair, brown leather jacket, jeans? if so, yes
ed

24th Oct 06 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I remember when Paddy from M-Tech refused to send conversion kits til Pete payed him, then when he got the cheque, he drove from Holland to Northampton with 12 kits, in his C20LET Corsa C
According to Vicky when the conversion kits weren't coming over from Holland it was because M-Tech were fucking them over not Pete fucking M-Tech over. I wish I still had that u2u
SteveW

24th Oct 06 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah wasnt him then

Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was so much bullshit we had to dish out. I nearly got fired for telling someone the cheque hadnt cleared with the supplier

Shame really, I liked it there, would have been great if it had worked
ed

24th Oct 06 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a good company, sold lots of cool stuff. Apart from Zender bodykits. I wanted an M-Tech conversion kit. So much better than the Cossvaux thing I ended up getting for fuck all
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably have had an XE if they were still about
Daimo B

24th Oct 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, the M-Tec issue WAS down to M-Tec not having made enough kits..

M-Tec sold on a "you buy, we deliver, not we devlier, then invoice you" type thing.

Vicki had the Astra, the Corsa and her bike.

Vicki only took her wage, everythign she bought, SHE BOUGHT from her own money. As i say, it was Pete with the sticky fingers, the fleet of cars etc. Vicki was un-aware of what was going on.
Liam

24th Oct 06 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did she not notice, with all these flash cars

(Sorry if thats a stupid question, but, im too much of a newbie )
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She knew what was going on.

And the M-Tech thing was to do with Pete not paying them, I had to ring Paddy about 5 times about it.

Vicki had a Vx220 as well. and all of them had private plates. she also had a grey corsa gsi, which no-one knew about.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Oct 06 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew about the Corsa GSi. Last time I spoke to Vicki she was back at uni somewhere, can't remember what course or where.
Robin
Premium Member

24th Oct 06 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, not many people knew then, when it was in the pvd warehouse, if anyone asked, vicki would deny it was hers. that was near the end though, so maybe she just didnt want the liquidators to know.
Daimo B

24th Oct 06 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
She knew what was going on.

And the M-Tech thing was to do with Pete not paying them, I had to ring Paddy about 5 times about it.

Vicki had a Vx220 as well. and all of them had private plates. she also had a grey corsa gsi, which no-one knew about.

No, shes didn't. I know you worked there, but do you know everything that goes on between your managers at your current job?

Pete was very secretive, he hid a lot of things from Vicki. Im not saying Vicki didn't have nice cars etc, but she paid for them from HER money, not PVD's money, she paid from her wages.

Pete would use his wages as you say to buy £600 coats, 3 of them and he had no money left... He then just dipped into PVD to pay for everything.

Theres a lot more to it than a lot of people know. I know you say you ahd to ring up Paddy, but you only worked there for a few months, and this issue went on for a couple of years

And lots of people knew about Vickis GSi...

Vicki wanted a VX220 after Donna said she wanted a VX220 turbo. Few months later, Vicki turned up in one

I wouldn't have trusted Vicki to save my life, but shes a nice girl really. Even if she did fcuk over a few blokes in the Corsa circle.

[Edited on 24-10-2006 by VXR]
Ojc

24th Oct 06 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure my ex Danielle still keeps contact with Vicki, I could ask.

Vicki was a manager at Gap, but her senior manager recently got done for touching a young child whilst baby sitting with his gay lover
ed

24th Oct 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a nice story
Daimo B

24th Oct 06 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS, Vicki used to beat Pete up as he was such an arse to the girls sometimes if he didn't get his own way.

Many a time D came back with a storey about a row while she was up there at the weekend and Vicki had just belted Pete one. I think if memory recalls, she actually made him cry one day....

Always worth a laugh that one...
Marc

24th Oct 06 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FLAGSHIP CORSAs 22 database queries in 0.2845969 seconds