corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI to Civic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI to Civic
Swiftay

User status: Offline
5th Jan 07 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryansss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OY20KtJO4&eurl=

NSX is bloody nice
Deano_sxi
Banned

5th Jan 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vtec points set pretty low init mines at 5k
corsa5dr

5th Jan 07 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are a few jap vids around with the NSX and DC2 keeping with Evo's, scoobies, skylines etc around the track.
Deano_sxi
Banned

5th Jan 07 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the nsx was set up by ayrton senna so id imagine it would be better on track than them tbh
Cybermonkey

5th Jan 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Deano_sxi
the nsx was set up by ayrton senna so id imagine it would be better on track than them tbh

NOT AYRTON SENNA means jack shit. Lotus had a hand in the Corsa B handling/chassis and it was still shit
Deano_sxi
Banned

5th Jan 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes that very man!
ryansss

5th Jan 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a bronze coloured one at the dc2 bury meet at the weekend.
bubble

5th Jan 07 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
There are a few jap vids around with the NSX and DC2 keeping with Evo's, scoobies, skylines etc around the track.

DC2 are renowned for being best handling FF car ever made, saxo/106's a very close 2nd
SetH

5th Jan 07 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The VTEC haters were slow to bite lol. If you have not driven the civic or DC5 you wont be aware of the kick vtec gives. It's more noticable on the newer hondas compared to the DC2 and Accord type R. As for the light you either love it or hate it, but the 07 comes with a vtec light as standard.

As for liking the facelift more the only difference is the lower lip and indicators as the interior and lights have been changed to the facelift.

The clio 182... I like that car and someone in my road has one in silver that looks rather nice. I do prefer having a bigger car though. Although it looks small from the outside there is plenty of room inside (waits for family car comments).

It's no super car and there are plenty faster cars out there, but as an all round package they are very good and now you can get them for as low as 7.5k

I have driven a 93 crx vti del sol thingy, vtec certainly noticeable and it screamed like a bastad but hardly a 'kick'.

passenger in a new CTR, really unimpressed to be honest. would not say it felt to slow, and this 'kick' well again it never really happened.

saying that i am used to forced induction 300bhp+ cars now, so these piss ant N/A 4 pots are going to feel like a hairdryer. Try driving something that dumps 320lb/ft of torque on your Ass and pins you into your seat, thats a 'kick'.
ryansss

5th Jan 07 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey
quote:
Children lol.

Anyway I believe there is a meet in southend on Sunday if any of you corsa boys want to experience vtec then I'll let you. It's not world changing and I doubt we will hit warp factor 9 but it is still fun as any honda owner will tell you.

lame. this is a proper car...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHlyJqzpDe8&mode=related&search=

Do you drive one?

If not SHUT YER FACE

So what are you driving as you clearly not a jap fan
ryansss

5th Jan 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
The VTEC haters were slow to bite lol. If you have not driven the civic or DC5 you wont be aware of the kick vtec gives. It's more noticable on the newer hondas compared to the DC2 and Accord type R. As for the light you either love it or hate it, but the 07 comes with a vtec light as standard.

As for liking the facelift more the only difference is the lower lip and indicators as the interior and lights have been changed to the facelift.

The clio 182... I like that car and someone in my road has one in silver that looks rather nice. I do prefer having a bigger car though. Although it looks small from the outside there is plenty of room inside (waits for family car comments).

It's no super car and there are plenty faster cars out there, but as an all round package they are very good and now you can get them for as low as 7.5k

I have driven a 93 crx vti del sol thingy, vtec certainly noticeable and it screamed like a bastad but hardly a 'kick'.

passenger in a new CTR, really unimpressed to be honest. would not say it felt to slow, and this 'kick' well again it never really happened.

saying that i am used to forced induction 300bhp+ cars now, so these piss ant N/A 4 pots are going to feel like a hairdryer. Try driving something that dumps 320lb/ft of torque on your Ass and pins you into your seat, thats a 'kick'.

How about a 700bhp skyline? or a 650bhp Supra? Alas I have no wish to pay out the kind of money my friends have to running these cars. The TVR Chrimera aint to bad, the rover V8 also has a lovely roar, but it's a bit shit at the traffic lights as it keeps cutting out

Anyway for a n/a 2 litre car you can use every day it aint bad so stop your moaning and ranting lol

Chill people
SetH

5th Jan 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just my opinion that i dont think its a 'kick', and yes a 700bhp skyline would feel like being on apollo 11 to me lol.
ryansss

5th Jan 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to film a standing start in the Skyline from the passenger seat. Alas I had no control over my limbs as it shot forward. I haven't been out in with the nitrous on yet, but I have a feeling its fecking scary
Cupra Steve
Banned

5th Jan 07 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must admit i sleted vtec, until i got to drive it, as a passenger i though it was just noise, driving them is so much fun, blasting through the darftford tunnel at 9500rpm in a dc5 is great fun.
Cybermonkey

5th Jan 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Children lol.

Anyway I believe there is a meet in southend on Sunday if any of you corsa boys want to experience vtec then I'll let you. It's not world changing and I doubt we will hit warp factor 9 but it is still fun as any honda owner will tell you.

lame. this is a proper car...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHlyJqzpDe8&mode=related&search=

Do you drive one?

If not SHUT YER FACE

Supercharged Copen
Cybermonkey

5th Jan 07 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Children lol.

Do you drive one?

If not SHUT YER FACE

Change Jap for Honda...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI to Civic 22 database queries in 0.1757090 seconds