corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gold or white?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gold or white?
wrighty_1989

User status: Offline
14th Feb 07 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it hink you should keep them gold if you selling as its more origanal for a scooby but if you was keeping it definetly white

[Edited on 14-02-2007 by wrighty_1989]
Fee

14th Feb 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day they're going to be getting a set of gold wheels with it if that's what they really want...and it doesnt cost that much to change them back to gold again if that's what they really want....so why not throw something different in with it
baza31

14th Feb 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about anthrite?

I have black alloys on my blue Impreza, I think it calms the car down a bit , but its everyone to their own tastes .

If i was in your situation id get them refurbed in anthrite, would look nice against the black

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gold or white? 22 database queries in 0.0874469 seconds