corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........
AK

User status: Offline
12th Apr 07 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes.... BUT

why did the poster of this thread accelerate and not let the MBW past when he tried to over take?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Apr 07 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do this to people in BMW's, particularly if they're being twats.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Corsa E-Tec

12th Apr 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont, i personnaly if i think there following me specially with the misses i'd do a U turn.
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
yes.... BUT

why did the poster of this thread accelerate and not let the MBW past when he tried to over take?

i didnt accelerate enough for him not to get passed, i put my foot down a little to get away from the front end of his car which was almost touching my car. he could easily have poot his foot down and passed me, but im glad he didnt get infront, because look what happend when he did. he went to overtake me as we were comming to a corner and oncomming traffic forced him back in.
no matter what i could have done, there was no excuse for his behaviour, those were the words from the police officer.
Planty02

12th Apr 07 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think this is absolutely disgusting behaviour and he should be locked away from society

Out of interest...would you have done the same thing again? I mean not letting him overtake?
taylorboosh

12th Apr 07 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would of slammed the brakes on, new car for you, whiplash claim for you and your gf and a high premium for him, and if he hit you after that it would be even worse because police would be on way to accident
corsa_nation

12th Apr 07 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a FULL ON cock - jockey. There are homes for people like him. I can't see how people can get so angry on roads and cause unprovoked violence. Hope your face gets better
corsa5dr

12th Apr 07 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if he did have a weapon such as a Baseball bat to hand I cant see how he could have used it effectively whilst inside the car and strapped in!
taylorboosh

12th Apr 07 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would of did the phone a freind thing and teach him a lesson
Hammer

12th Apr 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I carry a 12lb club hammer in the glove box when i'm driving, won't kill them but i doubt they'd hassle me again
Hoddo

12th Apr 07 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soz to here that mate, I had a minor version of this happen.

some 30+ guy on a scooter was driving about 3ft off the back of my bumper and I was doing the speed limit through a set of 4 speed camera's I gently tapped my breaks making him sweat. he then began flashing his lights and pointing left while indicating left.

I ignored him and carried on driving, he still proceeded to be right up my ass. so I kept tapping my breaks.

after a short while we came to a set of lights
He pulled up beside me and proceeded to give me a mouthful of abuse, saying something along the lines of:

"try and pull that f&%king shit, I grab you by the f&%king legs, pull you out your shitty little car and knock you the f&%k out!"

as to which I replied.

"dont drive so close to my car then" in a nice calm voice, he kept repeating him self so I wound my window up.

Least you and the mrs are okay though! nice one

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........ 23 database queries in 0.3165650 seconds