corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Proof that the Civic Type R is nothing more than a marketing ploy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Proof that the Civic Type R is nothing more than a marketing ploy
stuartmitchell

User status: Offline
21st Apr 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did I hear correctly that this new Civic R R R thing is £64k?

Thats Ferrari 355 Spider money
Martin_C

21st Apr 07 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
quote:
Originally posted by dava.
type r's should only have ever been made in limited numbers like the dc2 tegs, ek9's,nsx, etc etc and should only have been made in champ white,
the fact that they are now mass produced and are now just about every second car on the road tells you that honda are now just using the type r name as marketing ploy rather than keeping the type r name as an "exclusive club" in a way,

why jsut white, ek9, dc2 etc came in wihte, red, black and yellow i think your find, white was jsut the most commonly used!
its like saying why do vw use the GTi badge as there golf gtis get worst as each model comes out!!!

ek9 only came in white, black, silver and yellow

steve, i'll quite happily absolutely positively definately fuckin horse your tin can 1.6 with my 1.6 up a hill, any day
Welsh Dan

21st Apr 07 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martin_C

ek9 only came in white, black, silver and yellow

There was also a dark silver/titanium colour, and possibly a blue, although not sure on that.
Martin_C

21st Apr 07 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen them, sure they arent resprays...saw a grass green one for sale once

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Proof that the Civic Type R is nothing more than a marketing ploy 22 database queries in 0.0091219 seconds